Pulau Aur Travel Answers

change location
bikorochild's Profile Photo

goin' on Pulau during the week

by bikorochild Online Now Feb 24, 2010 at 11:45 PM

It seems that Pulau is a good destination for diving and people from Singapore go there frequently but specially during friday saturday and sunday are there some resorts open during week days?
Secondly ,is there a way to go directly from Pulau Aur to Pulau Tioman?
Thanx for the answer

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • muratkorman's Profile Photo

Re: goin' on Pulau during the week

by muratkorman Online Now Feb 25, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Hi,
    The season has just started and this weekend there will be groups going for diving during the weekend. The resorts are open all week long. In Pulau Aur there are 2 resorts to be exact. I suggest the Friendly Waters Divers Lodge. The accomodation and food is much better than the other one. You can take boats from Mersing to Pulau Tioman or Pulau Aur, but from Tioman to Aur you need to check. I don't think there is any regular boat unless you hire one for yourself. You can also try Pulau Dayang, just opposite Pulau Aur, though the resort is very basic there. Check my Pulau Aur, Pulau Dayang and Pulau Tioman pages for more details.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • bikorochild's Profile Photo

by bikorochild Online Now Feb 25, 2010 at 3:34 AM

Hi thanks for the answer ...In fact its' not a problem to have a basic accommodation because i want to stay there 4 or 5 days week and i have to cheapest places

• bikorochild's Profile Photo

by bikorochild Online Now Feb 25, 2010 at 3:34 AM

Hi thanks for the answer ...In fact its' not a problem to have a basic accommodation because i want to stay there 4 or 5 days week and i have to cheapest places

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines