Pulau Ambon

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation in Ternate Island

Ternate Apr 30, 2015 at 12:31 AM

I'm going to Ternate Island in the coming July.

(1) Can we pick up ojek or a taxi at the airport in order to go to some downtown area ?
      (2) If we wanna use a taxi in a town, can we find one on the street ?
      (3) If we wanna rent a taxi for one day excurtion - say, 8 hours - how much will it be ? A rough idea is okay.

Chao.

more
    • Patra guesthouse

by hannako Online Now Oct 9, 2013 at 2:44 AM

hi there, we are planning to have some days diving in Ambon. the dive shop is located in laha village and recommend us to stay at Penginapan Patra closed by. How is the guest house? What about food opportunity? How can I go to the town by public transport?
      Thanks!
      Hannako

1 Answer Oct 10, 2013 at 2:37 AM
    • citychildsuperstar's Profile Photo

home pilgrimage 2012

by citychildsuperstar Online Now Oct 23, 2011 at 6:31 PM

can anyone advice me please, my name is George ANAKOTTA, i live in Australia cobar nsw2835. i have a disability full pension and i am 65 yrs of age fit of sort with diabetic and slight heart nothing serious.
      my question is i know Garuda flies from Sydney to Jakarta than to Ambon, there i need to have a cheap place to stay, and see the sights for 4 days or more, and than how can i go to Pulau Saparua birth place of my ancestors. question is how can i reach there and living accommodation in Saparua and mode of transport to Pulau Saparua from Ambon. all advice will be welcome thank you all in advance.
      which is the best month to travel to Ambon than most important.

3 Answers Oct 24, 2011 at 9:25 AM
    • visiting Ambon March 2012

by john.babbage Online Now Aug 19, 2011 at 4:04 AM

I have the honor of bringing to Ambon via Jakarta, a party of ex Jap-POW's- British World War 11 veterans. Many are now in the late 80s -early 90s and it will be a very poingnant visit, and realistically, probably their last visit. Many are now widowers, living on their own, and some are quite impoverished. The trip is being funded by some charities, and National Lottery. However there will be little spare spending money and I need to look at making savings wherever possible.

Any offers of assistance by way of being a point of contact general adviser, and occasional tour guide would be appreciated. Wages are terrible-NONE! But a few beers, and the gratitude of the veterans will be on offer. Plus autograph signing and photoshoots.

1 Answer Aug 19, 2011 at 4:32 PM
    • Traditional Hotel in Ambon

by ningrum Online Now Mar 21, 2011 at 8:47 PM

What's the name of traditional hotel in Ambon ?
      we want to come next week...
      please help me...

1 Answer Mar 24, 2011 at 1:55 AM
    • ambon airport transportation

by welles Online Now Nov 24, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Hi everyboby,
      I'm flyimg next 18 December from jakarta to Ambon. What is the cheapest way to get from Ambon airport to downtown Ambon?
      thank you for your information,

Welles.

1 Answer Nov 24, 2010 at 6:58 PM