change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• desert_princess's Profile Photo

Wimdu and co - 90% cancellation fees!!!

by desert_princess Online Now Yesterday

We have booked an accomodation in Pula, Croatia through http://www.wimdu.at/. Unfortunately we had to cancel it.
      The site conditions are that we're getting 100% the money back up to two days before check -in and 80% if less than 2days. Imagine the surprise when we received a sheet telling us they charge us 90% for cancellation. Of course we called support for explanation and he said , well these fees are retained by their partner ( Holiday Home) that we are working with. And by maikng the reservation we've agreed with ours aswell as their conditions. As usual nobody's fault wemust have missed reading something written in small letters. I feel taken for a fool and robbed. Anyone had similar experience? My husband went today to the Arbeiterkammer. Let's see what it will bring.

more
    • desert_princess's Profile Photo

Wimdu and co - 90% cancellation fees!!!

by desert_princess Online Now Yesterday

We have booked an accomodation in Pula, Croatia through http://www.wimdu.at/. Unfortunately we had to cancel it.
      The site conditions are that we're getting 100% the money back up to two days before check -in and 80% if less than 2days. Imagine the surprise when we received a sheet telling us they charge us 90% for cancellation. Of course we called support for explanation and he said , well these fees are retained by their partner ( Holiday Home) that we are working with. And by maikng the reservation we've agreed with ours aswell as their conditions. As usual nobody's fault wemust have missed reading something written in small letters. I feel taken for a fool and robbed. Anyone had similar experience? My husband went today to the Arbeiterkammer. Let's see what it will bring.

7 Answers 19 hours ago
    • travel from pula or rovigne to levade and back on the same day

by Mariella1225IE Online Now Jun 21, 2014 at 6:07 AM

what is the best way to get to levade from either rovigne or from pula, how long does it take can it be done in one day

1 Answer Jun 22, 2014 at 7:10 AM
    • train travel

by FPollock Online Now Apr 18, 2014 at 1:23 PM

is there a train from Pula to Trieste?

16 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 8:54 AM
    • alysongardner@btinternet.com

by aldelgar Online Now Feb 28, 2014 at 8:32 AM

MAYBE A MISTAKE, BUT WE ARE FLYING TO PULA AND WANT TO SEE SOME OF THE AREA, AS FAR AS RVOVINJ/POREC THEN GET TO PLITVIC LAKES AND SPEND TIME ON RAB OR KRK BEFORE FLYING BACK -14 DAYS. WE ARE OVER 65 AND LIKE A MIXTURE OF BEACH/SEA AND SIGHTSEEING AND HISTORY. MAYBE EVEN VENICE BUT THINK THIS TOO PRICEY 140E RETURN??? + TIME FACTOR. WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS. THANKS

5 Answers Mar 7, 2014 at 5:24 AM
    • MOVING AROUND

by sabroso49 Online Now Feb 1, 2014 at 1:56 PM

HOW EASY IS TO TRAVEL FROM PULA TO THE TOWNS AROUND LIKE POREC. ETC BY BUS FOR DAY TRIPS THANKS

8 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 4:22 AM
    • Travelling Istria Croatia

by varleyph Online Now Sep 28, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Planning to start in Zargreb bus to Pula - then how best to see Istria finishing in Piran, Slovenia or Trieste, Italy?

11 Answers Oct 1, 2013 at 11:38 AM
    • danielle92's Profile Photo

Coach Location and reservation for Venice to Pula

by danielle92 Online Now Aug 24, 2013 at 3:19 AM

Hi,
      I'm trying to book a direct bus from Venice to Pula on 5th September and I have been successful with finding routes via http://www.brioni.hr/ and croatiatraveller.com/Transpo.... But I cant seem to find the Coach stand location in Venice and where to book a reservation.

I will be travelling from Venice Marco Polo Airport

Please help!!

Regards
      Danielle

5 Answers Aug 24, 2013 at 3:58 PM
    • Venice to Pula return late September to early October

by todeschinifabio Online Now Aug 6, 2013 at 10:09 PM

What is the cheapest way?

2 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 1:44 AM
    • Pula to Porec

by mrbrogan Online Now Jun 15, 2013 at 12:29 PM

What is the best way to get to Porec,and the least expensive please?

5 Answers Jun 22, 2013 at 9:33 PM
    • varsaw's Profile Photo

Direct bus from Venice to Pula/Rovinj

by varsaw Online Now Jun 12, 2013 at 3:18 AM

Hi,
      I am trying to book a direct bus from Venice to Pula, Croatia on Euroline, but I am unable to. It doesn't list Croatia as one of the destinations you can take a bus to from Venice for some reason.

Where/how can I book a direct bus from Venice to either Rovinj or Pula?Which bus companies operate on that route? Can I book three months in Advance? I know I have to option of going to Trieste and taking a bus but I don't want to do that.

Please help. I plan this travel for the 14th of September.

Regards,
      Varsha.

9 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 2:39 PM
    • Romantic Pula?

by Ineke_02 Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 4:54 AM

Hi! I'm travelling to Pula in 2 weeks. My boyfriend has been working there for 2 months and now I'm going to visit him. That same weekend, we are celebrating our anniversary and I would like to surprise him. But since I have never been to Pula before, I have no idea what the possibilites are. Does anybody have some suggestions for a nice restaurant (maybe with a great sea-view) or a romantic activity (like a spa and wellness or a boat rental service with a glass of champagne,...) Thanks in advance!

8 Answers Mar 26, 2013 at 9:19 PM
    • Ferry Service Venice to Pula??

by Urbanomad Online Now Jan 5, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Hello,

We are a group of 4 adults and 2 children from Portugal who wish to travel from Venice, Italy to Pula, Croatia on the 1st of June 2013 by ferry. We will not be crossing with a vehicle.

Does anyone know what Ferry companies operate this route?
      What is the price for a one-way ticket?
      What is the duration of the trip?

Thank you,

Michael

1 Answer Jan 12, 2013 at 5:07 AM
    • Post office in Pula - delivery issue

by PtxSRg Online Now Aug 26, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Hello. I will arrive in Pula, Croatia on 30th of August.

I want to receive a pack from UK while i'm there, somewhere at a mail office in the City and then to pick it up with my ID, because I don't have a stable address.

What would be the address of a post office which is close to the bus station where Brioni Pula company operates, so then I can go to get my pack.

Thank you

• in pula for one night

by chibincroatia Online Now Aug 6, 2012 at 9:39 AM

hi i am arriving in pula on aug 21 for one night. please recommend a decent hotel or apartment to saty at my budget is 100-120 euros. also i am leaving the next day for mali losing and they say there is a 7 am boat on wednesday. how far is the ferry from the center or from all the hotels. please also recommend a really nice restaurant to eat in as i am a chef and have heard alot about the truffles, white asparagus and wine that pula has to offer.

2 Answers Aug 7, 2012 at 6:21 AM
    • Bout from pula to Venezia

by agatonsax Online Now Jan 30, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Hello.
      Can annyone tell me when the bouts go from Pula to Venzia in Juli?
      Every day ore just some days?
      And how mutch must I pay for 2 adults (no car)?

And anny nice playses I have to se nearby Pula?
      I am thinking of renting a car in Pula and drive and wisit som towns nearby Pula?

5 Answers Feb 5, 2012 at 11:01 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Pula to Fazana.

by Maurizioago Online Now Sep 22, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Is it possile to take a bus from Pula bus station to Fazana? Could you tell mey?
      where to take on precisely?

Thanks!

2 Answers Sep 22, 2011 at 11:18 AM
    • isolana's Profile Photo

Brijoni island trip + swimming there

by isolana Online Now Sep 7, 2011 at 4:30 AM

hi!

this sunday i want to visit the brijuni islands.
      i've read that there are trips from Fazana, but they seem just visits of things in groups and on a train...

i'd rather prefer to be on my own, swimming and wandering around...
      or..is there a trip with swimming stops around there?

2 Answers Sep 13, 2011 at 4:26 AM
    • travelling from pula to split

by rachaelevans Online Now Aug 20, 2011 at 11:36 AM

I will be travelling from Pula to Split on the 4th or 5th of September and i'm not sure of the best way to get there. I've heard the bus is the best way, any ideas?

• Split to Pula

by steve_k_ Online Now Aug 5, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Hey, can anyone tell me the best way to get from split to pula. Flying into split on the 30th and need to get to pula for the 1st!

Cheers

• medulin

by lolid77 Online Now Aug 3, 2011 at 10:36 AM

Can anyone tell me where the bus from trieste stops in Medulin and if it is near the port/harbour? Also does anyone know where I can find a detailed street map of Medulin?

1 Answer Aug 3, 2011 at 11:10 AM
    • Oryx car hire in Pula

by jenny61 Online Now Jul 8, 2011 at 5:30 AM

Hi,
      We are dropping off outr hire car in Pula at a street called Industrijska in Pula and then need to get to the Arena in Pula. Is there a local bus nearby?

1 Answer Jul 8, 2011 at 8:04 AM
    • Pula bus station

by jenny61 Online Now Jul 8, 2011 at 4:51 AM

Hello,
      We are wanting to travel on buses from Pula to Rovinj ans Fazana on a day trips and then Pula to Trieste when on our way to Venice.
      We are staying in an apartment near the Arena and want to know exactly where the bus station is to the above places.
      Can we walk from the Arena to the bus station?

5 Answers Jul 28, 2011 at 12:01 AM
    • chris.hh's Profile Photo

Pula

by chris.hh Online Now Jun 12, 2011 at 12:39 PM

Can anyone recommend nice cities, villages, landscapes along the coastline from Trieste to Pula that I should not miss when travelling there in September? Maybe there are some that are rather too touristic? Where do I find good local restaurants and bars? Personally I am interested in art, architecture and music.
      Thanks for your help;-)

8 Answers Jun 26, 2011 at 8:43 AM
    • Benegan's Profile Photo

Visit to Pula

by Benegan Online Now Feb 17, 2011 at 9:28 AM

Hi!

We are looking to visit Pula and attend the Outlook Music Festival held at Fort Punta Christo in September. We are hoping to stay in Pula a bit longer than just the festival, and would like to stay in accommodations other than those offered by the festival. Does anyone know of a moped rental service in town so that we can get to/from the festival with ease? Or, if riding a pedal bike from town would be a torturous venture out to where the festival is held? Any help is appreciated!

3 Answers Feb 27, 2011 at 10:47 AM
    • FKK near Pula

by superman7 Online Now Dec 13, 2010 at 9:27 AM

We are stopping on peninsula of Verudela, Pula. Is there an FKK Beach/Nudist area within walking or cycling distance, and exactly where is it?

2 Answers Feb 20, 2011 at 5:58 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Transportation to Brijuni Island.

by Maurizioago Online Now Oct 10, 2010 at 3:05 AM

Is it possible to get to that island in november? Do boats go there?

2 Answers Oct 10, 2010 at 7:19 AM
    • Direct Phone Number

by Kirk63 Online Now Oct 9, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Looking for the direct phone number to the hotel reception desk at the Histria Hotel in Pula Croatia please dont want to go on line for reservations talk to them directly

2 Answers Oct 9, 2010 at 3:54 PM
    • Rent-A-Car in Pula

by hanabanana327 Online Now Jul 28, 2010 at 2:59 AM

Can anyone recommend a cost-efficient rent-a-car service in Pula? I will be staying there for 9 days in August and would like to rent a car for two, to enable driving around the region. I've looked into places on the internet and it seems that the average cost is 40 euros a day, for car rentals. Has anyone rented a car in Pula before and can offer any tips or advice? Help is much appreciated, thanks!

2 Answers Jul 29, 2010 at 2:31 AM
    • Pula - Venice

by hanabanana327 Online Now Jul 21, 2010 at 7:17 AM

Hey everyone,

My boyfriend and I will be going to Pula mid-August and my question is does anyone know if there is a way to travel to Venice from Pula without the new Serbian passport?

My boyfriend's passport has expired and since we doubt his new one will be ready by the time we leave, we are looking for alternate solutions.

Thanks in advance!!

1 Answer Jul 22, 2010 at 12:44 AM
    • Pula to Venice travel?

by will-i-am Online Now Jul 20, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Hi,
      I'm going to b visiting Pula in late August early September and will be flying back to England from Venice. I'm trying to work out travel arrangements to get from Pula to Venice on Sunday the 12th Sept but don't seem to be able to find anything, can anyone offer any advice / help?

Many Thanks,

Will

3 Answers Jul 21, 2010 at 5:05 AM