Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tobacco shops

Salou Feb 15, 2015 at 3:00 PM

Booked cye apartments where is nearest tobacco shop. Thanks

more
    • Prepaid Mobile Phone Plans in Barcelona

Barcelona Feb 10, 2015 at 6:10 AM

I will be visiting Barcelona next month for 1-2 weeks and would like to get a SIM card to use in an old cell phone (iPhone 4S). I will still have my Canadian phone with a travel plan for calls/texts home, so I would be using this phone mainly for data/internet but may also make a few local calls/texts. I'm looking for something prepaid that has high data allowances...any suggestions on companies, plans, stores to visit, etc.?

more
    • 2 days at barcelona

Barcelona Feb 24, 2015 at 5:05 AM

Please let me know the best places to go for my two day stay at Barcelona? Staying near to centro. I love architecture,culture .. Not much of a person who enjoys museums..Thanks in advance

more
    • AlanDives's Profile Photo

1st-time visitor

Barcelona 20 hours ago

Would appreciate any suggestions regarding a neighborhood and/or moderately-priced hotel to stay in for 3 days. I would like to stay within walking distance to the city center and interesting things to see. The Las Ramblas neighborhood might be too touristy for me, so I would welcome suggestions for interesting, hip, or funky neighborhoods. Muchas gracias!

Alan

more
    • current weather? drought? likelihood of rain in early June 2015?

Barcelona Feb 25, 2015 at 9:50 AM

what's the weather been like lately (February 2015)? is the area in a drought?

is it likely to be rainy in early June 2015?

more
    • pickpockets; street crime

Barcelona Yesterday

When you google Barcelona and Spain more than half of what comes up is about the need to be extremely wary as you go about. How you might get surrounded on the street by children trying to rob you. How you should never have very much cash or credit cards or passport on you, never use a wallet (only a money belt), never talk to anyone who approaches you, never stop on the road for people who claim to be police. I knew there was an issue -- but this sounds absurd. Can someone give me a dose of the reality?

more
    • What makes Barcelona special for a tourist to experience in his visit there?

Barcelona Feb 4, 2015 at 9:47 AM

Pl advise the top attractions in Barcelona or the special memorable places you experienced there

more