Puigcerdà

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Internet package for cell phone

Barcelona 11 hours ago

I am traveling to Barcelona this weekend, and since I do not know spanish want to use translators and maps on my phone while traveling around the city. Is there a cell phone service I can get where I can get good data packages? I am not looking to make calls or text, just data use.

Please advise.

more
    • Salou to Vilafortuny

Cambrils 21 hours ago

Can I get a bus from Salou train station to Vilafortuny, (Pins Platja?)

more
    • Cheltenham

Barcelona Mar 8, 2015 at 5:55 PM

I am staying in the hotel Oriente on La Rambla and would like to know if there is any where near to get a bet on the horse racing.

more
    • Travel from Airport till Sunotel Junior

Barcelona 17 hours ago

Hello,

I'm coming down to barcelona for the easter weekend from New York. I am booked into the Sunotel Junior and land in BCN at 7:00PM. What would be the best way to get to the hotel from the airport (safety, price, speed)?

more
    • baileypowell's Profile Photo

Honeymooning in Barcelona

Barcelona Mar 3, 2015 at 6:37 PM

My fiance and I just booked a two-week visit to Barcelona directly after our wedding in early August. I AM SO EXCITED. I really, really want to make it up to Rome and the Amalfi Coast while we're there as well. Would you suggest driving along the coast through France with the time that we have? If so, what would be some good places to stop/stay along the way? Or is it more worth our time to fly to Rome? I can't decide what would be best.

more
    • wonglydia's Profile Photo

how to get to Joan Miró Foundation?

Barcelona Mar 25, 2015 at 10:21 PM

I will visit Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya then Joan Miró Foundation. I wonder if I can walk to Joan Miro Foundation from Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya as I saw a small road behind the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya. Please advice.

more
    • Las Fallas

Barcelona Mar 16, 2015 at 8:53 AM

is anyone going to this festival and can tell me more about it?

more
    • Horse racing

Barcelona Mar 8, 2015 at 6:39 PM

Can I get a bet on the horse racing in Barcelona, I am staying in the hotel Oriente.

more
    • nabilos's Profile Photo

Barcelona airport taxi to Calella De mar

Barcelona Mar 1, 2015 at 1:27 PM

Hi,

can any one let me know how much would cost a taxi from Barcelona airport taxi to Calella De mar

thank you

more
    • Drayman151's Profile Photo

Travelodge Barcelona Poblenou Hotel

Barcelona Mar 27, 2015 at 3:23 PM

Hi

we are travelling to this hotel from the Barcelona airport , please can you let us knpw if we can travel via a train , bus or even a airport transfer bus , we would use a taxi but we have heard of people being had , thanks

more
    • amoltated's Profile Photo

Barcelona between 24 April - 4 May?

Barcelona Mar 25, 2015 at 4:03 PM

Anybody planning for Barcelona between 24 April - 4 May? Can anybody suggest me student lodge or cheapest hotel?

more
    • amoltated's Profile Photo

Barcelona between 24 April - 4 May?

Barcelona Mar 25, 2015 at 4:03 PM

Anybody planning for Barcelona between 24 April - 4 May? Can anybody suggest me student lodge or cheapest hotel?

more
    • Basilica del Santa Maria del Mar: Saint Name?

Barcelona Mar 23, 2015 at 9:35 AM

Does anyone have good knowledge of the saints depicted in the Basilica del Santa del Mar in Barcelona? A friend of mine wants to know the name of a female saint whose statue is in the Basilica -- she is holding a child and may be called Saint Maria of the Olives or possibly Olive trees. Thank you so much for any light you can shed -- would be interested in her story and any link to pictures.

more
    • Stag Do in April

Barcelona Mar 24, 2015 at 1:53 AM

Hi there!
      I am organising a stag do to Barcelona in April and was wondering of you could recommend some great places to go on an evening..
      Thank you!
      Geoff.

more
    • Raval District of Barcelona

Barcelona Mar 16, 2015 at 12:58 PM

I am thinking of renting an apartment in the Raval District of Barcelona. The address is Carrer del Peu de la creu 28. bis. Would you recommend this area?

more
    • rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Airport shuttles?

Barcelona Yesterday

Are there any hotels near the airport that provide shuttle service to and from the airport?

more
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Where to stay (for my friend)

Catalunya Mar 27, 2015 at 3:16 AM

My friend is going to Catalunya with 7 (!) friends from work, and they have flights to Barcelona. But her friends really want to visit Andorra. So where to stay? They were thinking of Girona, but couln´t find big enough apartment they like in there. And they would also like to go t beach if possible. They don´t want to rent a car, since there is so many of them. Any suggestions where to search the apartment in this situation. I was told not to visit Andorra, when we were in Girona, since there is not so much to see, but they want to go shopping there, and they don´t want to leave that trip out of their plans.

more
    • jacquisuiza's Profile Photo

By bicycle

Barcelona Mar 12, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Is it possible (nice) to go by bike to Sitges or Mataró? I am used to ride 50 km and more and would like to go to some places by bike. I will be in Barcelona from easter sunday for 6 days. Are there carriles bici beyond Sant Adrià de Besòs and how can I get to Sitges? Where can I rent a good bicycle?

more
    • 2.5 days in barcelona Nearby getaways?

Barcelona Mar 4, 2015 at 5:59 AM

I have 2 nights 3 days in barcelona. ANy nearby getaways from Barcelona that are worth and interesting to visit? More of architecture and culture. Not interested in museums. thnks

more