change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Windsurf and Kitesurf in Lanzarote

Isla de Lanzarote Feb 20, 2015 at 3:38 PM

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend and I will visit this amazing island in April and we also want to learn kitesurfing or windsurfing but don't know what is easiest because we will stay for 2 weeks and we want to explore also other thinks on the island. Any recommendation where to stay and also where is better for kite or windsurf lessons ? I saw on internet that Famara is good for surfing but there is nothing else to do ?!? It's seems like super small village.

Best regards,
      Matija

more
    • Puerto Naos

Isla de La Palma Feb 5, 2015 at 1:09 PM

Hi, I'm visiting Puerto Naos next week with my family and would like to know what fun things are there to do like zoos, parks etc on the island

more
    • Puerto Naos

Isla de La Palma Feb 5, 2015 at 1:09 PM

Hi, I'm visiting Puerto Naos next week with my family and would like to know what fun things are there to do like zoos, parks etc on the island

more
    • Residential Rental properties.

Isla de Lanzarote Feb 12, 2015 at 1:27 AM

My Husband and I have seen a two bed apartment in the old town , two minutes from the beach in the Harbour area in Pueto-Del-Carmen. Is this a safe place to live as we want to move there permanently. Also would it be possible to find jobs there.

more
    • Beach area/Accom - quieter that Playa de las Americas but not too quiet

Isla de Tenerife Feb 14, 2015 at 8:18 AM

My friend and I are going to Tenerife for 5 days at the of this month, February. We are looking to chill on the beach and maybe do a bit of cycling, water-parking etc and go out at night for some banter.

We are looking for a place to stay that has a nice beach area and some nightlife but not lager lout nightlife. We heard Los Cristianos is quieter and nicer than de las Americas but we haven't found any good value accommodation there yet.

So, if anyone could recommend an area that would fit the bill or perhaps even a hotel/apartment etc that would be wonderful.

Thanks a million

Richard

more
    • Weather - really bad?

Playa Blanca Feb 10, 2015 at 9:39 AM

Is it that bad at the moment? Shall I stay at home!? I'm coming next week :-(

more
    • Visiting Corralejo April 17th for a week

Isla de Fuerteventura Feb 17, 2015 at 11:17 PM

Hi, My wife & I are spending a week in Corralejo in April & would love to meet up with expats as we are looking to move to the island this year from the UK & would really appreciate any advice good or bad from anyone who can help, we are both mid fifties.
      Thanking you in advance.

Paul & Mandy

more
    • churches

by taffie72 Online Now Apr 4, 2008 at 12:50 PM

hello
      am staying inplaya de la arena hotel over christmas. are there any catholic churces in the area

3 Answers Apr 8, 2008 at 1:24 PM