Puerto Viejo Travel Answers

change location
haighr's Profile Photo

Treehouse Punta Uva

by haighr Online Now Oct 14, 2005 at 11:06 AM

Planning a visit to CR next Christmas 2006. How is the Treehouse? Ever stayed there? Is it as adventuresome as it appears? Any expertise appreciated. I like the unusual and this appears to qualify.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Foundryman1's Profile Photo

RE: Treehouse Punta Uva

by Foundryman1 Online Now Oct 18, 2005 at 9:46 AM

Do you mean Punta Uvita just south of Dominical?I drove through that area and it is indeed a beautiful place.I really liked that part of the coast.-Pura Vida

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Suzie3's Profile Photo

by Suzie3 Online Now Oct 29, 2005 at 8:12 AM

Punta Uva is supposed to be a beautiful area. I am anxious for you to get some replies also. We haven't had a chance yet to get that far down the Caribbean coast but that area is on my list for someday.

http://www.lifeinpuntauva.com/puntauva/ I have been following this families journal of life in that area for several years. It is this site that has really made me want to spend some time there.

Good Luck

• Thunderdarts's Profile Photo

by Thunderdarts Online Now Dec 24, 2005 at 11:31 AM

Wow! You have just written the exact question I have signed in to ask - I hope you get good replies - I really want to take my girlfried there as I think it looks like a magnificent place to stay. I'm sure you've visited the website? http://www.costaricatreehouse.com/ I can't wait to go - if you get there first please let me know how you find it!

There also seem to be great treehouses in India and Honduras.

Good luck!

Greg.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines