Puerto Viejo Travel Answers

change location

las palmas

by donc53 Online Now Jun 27, 2004 at 12:26 PM

I am planning a trip to puerto viejo at the end of august. I was thinking about staying at las palmas hotel but i have not been able to find any reviews of the place. Has anybody stayed there or does anyone know anything about the location?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • andi79's Profile Photo

Re: las palmas

by andi79 Online Now Jul 1, 2004 at 3:57 PM

Hi there! I go to Puerto Viejo every other weekend cuz it's a really cool place and the people are lovely, anyway whenever I go there I stay at Las palmas cuz it's got a nice swimming pool and the security is pretty good. Once you get there don't forget to check the Bambu Bar located on the edge of town, in front of the world famous Salsa Brava Surf. During the day it's a hot spot to hang out and to be seen, if you want to take it easy, just hang out at the bar to watch the surf. At night, it's the the place to be! Good luck and enjoy!!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: las palmas

by thirstytraveler Online Now Sep 29, 2004 at 1:21 PM

I highly recommend the Las Palmas. Righ on the beach. Great staff. Good food. Covered parking (it gets hot!). I intend to go back. Go see the Butterfly Lady from Spain. She has one of the best homes with view. Thirsty Traveler

• Re: las palmas

by thirstytraveler Online Now Sep 29, 2004 at 1:23 PM

Pardon my stupidity. I just replied to your post, but didn't read the date. Did you get to Las Palmas? Did you like it? Thirsty Traveler

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines