change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tjsomerset's Profile Photo

how safe is it ?

Antigua Guatemala Nov 9, 2014 at 7:08 AM

and what do you do to avoid trouble, other than the usual precautions....areas to avoid ? travel by bus to seaside ? nightlife ?
      what about money and banks ?
      thank you for any tips....(traveled to Panama last year....was fine, except for a few isolated stories....our only experience of Central America, other than Cancun)
      tjs

more

Near Puerto Santo Tomás de Castilla

• Strange request - Looking for some help.

by cloud99 Online Now Feb 16, 2006 at 7:19 AM

I recently finished a cruise and Santo Tomas was one on the ports. At the port, there is a shopping building with about 100 vendors booths, music and a stage with band. I purchased a bag of coffee from a vendor and would like to buy more. It's the best coffee I've ever tasted!!

If anyone is going to the port, all I'm asking it if you can get me the company's information so I can buy it from the states. The coffee is in a RED bag and called Gold Mountain. Her booth is towards the front and located on the LEFT side as you walk in.

It's a strange request but I do appreciate your help. Please email me at disco121@yahoo.com

5 Answers May 9, 2006 at 5:10 PM
    • iluvtrvl's Profile Photo

Santo Tomas de Castilla - Tell me about this place

by iluvtrvl Online Now Jan 22, 2005 at 3:15 PM

My husband and I will be taking a cruise, with Santo Tomas de Castilla, Guatemala as a port of call. The cruise line has a little information about the area, but I am finding it difficult to find information about the area on the internet. Can anyone give me information about this area? History, what not to miss, what to skip, what to avoid, and what to be careful of? Any tips will be appreciated.

7 Answers Jun 17, 2006 at 3:34 PM