Puerto Princesa City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Puerto Princesa City Travel Answer Locations

• TinaGG's Profile Photo

Fastest Internet Service Provider? Cable Internet?

Puerto Princesa City Feb 28, 2014 at 1:04 AM

Not sure if this is travel related but I might have to stay in Puerto for a month and will need a really fast internet connection. Does anyone know of a company that offers the best/fastest connection in Puerto Princesa, Palawan? Is cable internet available? Our location is San Pedro, Socrates Road to be exact. Any suggestions or leads are appreciated. :)

5 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 4:28 AM
    • puerto princesa

Puerto Princesa Dec 16, 2013 at 7:59 AM

is there any bicycle for rent, and at what price

5 Answers Dec 27, 2013 at 8:09 PM
    • cruelsan's Profile Photo

Please rate the following hotels/inns based on pricing, amenities, distance from town proper

Puerto Princesa Aug 23, 2013 at 2:13 AM

Please rate the following hotels/inns based on pricing, amenities, distance from town proper:
      - Deep Forest Inn
      - Kawayanan
      - Niko's Cabanas
      - Royal Oberoi

Which do you think is the best option here? Only staying for one night (our last night in PP) to relax. Transferring from Balay Inato to one of these. Originally planned to go with Deep Forest but their rate at P2,100 does not include breakfast yet and they are charging P250/pax for breakfast which is still unclear at this point if buffet or plated.

Thank you.
      S

3 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM
    • Puerto Prinsesa to El Nido

Puerto Princesa Feb 1, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Hi. My group (5) arrives in Puerto on March 29, Good Friday. We wish to go straight to El Nido. I wonder if there are services (van) on that day. Also, anyone interested to join our group in case we need to hire a private van?

aei

(ps. This is my 5th El Nido trip.. so excited!)

2 Answers Feb 2, 2013 at 10:01 PM
    • hernameisrio's Profile Photo

Puerto Princesa - First Time Traveller

Puerto Princesa City Nov 3, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Hi, we booked a flight to Puerto Princesa and a hotel 0.5km away from the airport yesterday. Thru a blogger, I got in touch thru text with a local there asking for honda bay and the underground river trip. What else should we visit there? Please give me an idea on the local rates that are affordable, am travelling on a lean budget :)

My son and i will be there on December. We want to travel lite. What essentials should we bring? What should be our itinerary to make the most out of the 3 nights/4D stay? Though the first night maybe late already since our ETA is past 7pm already.

I want my son to enjoy this trip, he is only 13years old.

Hope this community can suggest the best.

Thank you.

7 Answers Nov 6, 2012 at 8:54 PM
    • Places Not to be Missed in PP

Puerto Princesa Nov 3, 2012 at 6:37 PM

With a limited time to enjoy PP (3d2n), which places do you think we should not miss considering we have an 8 year old child traveling with us?
      Would appreciate if you can also suggest Hotels that is really affordable.
      Thanks

4 Answers Nov 4, 2012 at 6:48 AM
    • JonaMarizSy's Profile Photo

VAN at Puerto Princesa?!

Puerto Princesa City Sep 16, 2012 at 4:05 AM

It will be my first time to visit Palawan!

Are there taxis from the airport willing to leave the city proper? I will be staying at Sheridan. >

Also, are there tricycles?? We plan to eat at Badjao before going to Sheridan.

Or is it more convenient to hire a van? If you think this is better can you recommend a driver to me? And quote please. >_ I will need Airport > Badjao > Sheridan or just Badjao > Sheridan.

Thank you!

2 Answers Sep 16, 2012 at 11:27 AM
    • ybangyadan's Profile Photo

A trip for the oldies

Puerto Princesa Sep 1, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Just booked a flight to Puerto Princesa for my mom & her siblings (all are seniors) can anyone please please suggest a budget homestay and tourist guide. There will be 4 in the group and about how much is the budget for each person per day. Tnx!

10 Answers Oct 29, 2012 at 8:27 PM
    • elainespillsit's Profile Photo

Help, please.

Puerto Princesa May 1, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Hi, folks!
      This will be the first time my family and I will be going to PP.

scenario: We'll be going there this Oct., for only 3D, 2N. Time of arrival is 1235; departure is 0130. So it will really be a rush one.

I'm confused as to where should we start first. We're planning to see Sabang, Honda bay and do city tour.

I'm thinking if it's better to do the Honda bay by the first or the last day? (we're planning to spend 2nd day in Sabang).

Questions:
      1. How long is the travel fm San Jose terminal station to Honda bay?

2. What time does the Honda bay open? I mean the boats and other stuff? And what time do they close? Is it before 2 or 3pm?

3. What are the places we can go for a city tour? And approximately how many hours would that eat?

4. Lastly, are the White house and Crocodile farm near the Rizal ave? I'm thinking if we can include it during city tour. At least one of it. Hihi :D

Thank you, guys! Any suggestion will be of great help, and will surely be appreciated. God bless! :))

12 Answers May 8, 2012 at 8:12 PM
    • albertapogs's Profile Photo

Travel on July 29 -Aug 1, 2012

Puerto Princesa Apr 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Hi Guys,

I am planning to visit PP with my wife and son on the said dates, 3N 4D and i am curious about the weather at these times.

We will be flying from Clark so is it better to book now or wait until a few days before the trip?

We want to go to PPUR, Honda Bay Hopping and City Tour. Where would be the best place to stay? Which Travel agency would you recommend?

Thanks and regards,
      Albertapogs

4 Answers Aug 10, 2012 at 4:01 PM
    • Help please :)

Puerto Princesa Mar 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Hi guys,

Me and my fried will be traveling to PP this June. This will be our first time to travel so I would like to seek your advice for the following:

1. Which is better, DIY or avail a package tour? If DIY, what is the best advice for us? If a package tour, could you suggest where could I find the best package (as much as possible we want to visit all the beautiful places in PP) but comes with a reasonable price?

2. The best hotel to stay? I would prefer the one which is accessible to all and comes with great amenities.

3. How much will be the estimated cost of our trip if we will be planning to go to Honda Bay, Underground River and etc.

Thanks a lot

6 Answers Mar 22, 2012 at 11:37 AM
    • going in August

Puerto Princesa City Mar 8, 2012 at 3:24 AM

What makes Puerto Princesa unique among Philippine cities?

6 Answers Mar 8, 2012 at 6:51 PM
    • 4D/3N Puerto Princesa

Puerto Princesa City Mar 2, 2012 at 10:47 PM

How can we maximize our 4 days stay (April 30-May 3, 2012) at PP? We are 4 in our group and want to do the following from the day we arrive till the day we depart. Arriving at 9:20 a.m. on day one, can we still rent a boat to do the island hopping even if it's quite late already? say 10:30 a.m.? Day 2--Underground River tour. Day 3--Dos Palmas Day tour. Day 4--city tour. We have already booked our hotel at Hotel Centro but have not made any booking on tours. Do we have to book ahead for Underground river tour and Dos Palmas Day trip? Who can i call or email to make arrangements for the late Honda Bay Island Hopping? HELP!!!!

4 Answers Mar 8, 2012 at 1:36 PM
    • Puerto princesa on a budget

Puerto Princesa Feb 19, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Hi, my hubby and i were able to book a 4d 3n stay in raq pensionne this april. We will be going to puertp princesa with our 2 kids. I have been searching the net on ways to tour PP without having to over spend. I do have some inquiries and any replies will be greatly appreciated!!
      1. Is it safe to travel to honda bay or go to ug river via tricycle. Because it seems to be the cheapest and the fastest way. Btw, my kids are ages 12 and 14.
      2. I read that we need to get a permit from DOT if we want to tour the uderground river. How do i get a permit.? We will arive on a friday afternoon, would it be possible for us to get a permit?
      3. How much are the fares and entrance fees?
      I guess this will be all for now.... Also, we'll be staying at Raq pensionne in... Is it accessible to market, stores, restaurants? And is it clean and safe? Thanks again!

13 Answers Feb 22, 2012 at 5:23 PM
    • honda bay day1 or day3

Puerto Princesa Feb 12, 2012 at 7:15 AM

we are group of 7 staying at pp for 3d/2n. we plan to have city tour, ugr, and honda bay tour. our eta at pp is 930am. is it possible to have honda bay tour on day 1 or to have it on day 3? btw, our departure will be at 1735. thanks.

4 Answers Feb 21, 2012 at 6:17 AM
    • DIY UGR and Honda Bay Tour

Puerto Princesa Jan 28, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Hi guys! help me on this one pls! we will be in puerto princesa next week. as much as possible we want the DIY since it's much cheaper and it's just 2 of us travelling. do think its a better idea than book thru agent? thanks!

6 Answers Feb 2, 2012 at 5:21 PM
    • one way transport

Puerto Princesa Dec 22, 2011 at 10:06 PM

guys, is there a one-way ride from PP city to underground?.. coz im planning to stay there overnight (bcause it says in PP website that there are goood sceneries surrounding underground river area at night and i would like to experience that) and then a way back to city after underground river tour? thank you very much hop ei could get a response.. thank you and happy holidays!

2 Answers Dec 23, 2011 at 10:01 PM
    • NEED A LONG TERM STAY ROOM W COOKING CORNER

Puerto Princesa Nov 16, 2011 at 12:19 AM

HI,
      I'm Max, I'm already in Puerto, looking for a double room w/ cooking corner 'n (even shared)bathroom+shower IN the City (not suburbs) furnished, for one or two months starting from NOV 20 2011 ahead. Thanks for contacting me ASAP.

• which is cheaper?

Puerto Princesa Nov 4, 2011 at 9:19 AM

my husband and i got cheap roundtrip tickets from cebu to puerto princesa come feb 2012.i would like to ask if which is better for a 4day-3 nyts tour?book thru an agency which would cost around 5,000-6,000 per pax?or book in a cheaper hotel and rent a van for our city tour,under ground river and honda bay island hopping?can u pls give me an idea on how much would it cost if i hire a van for a 3day activity?thanks

6 Answers Nov 5, 2011 at 3:37 PM
    • need help

Puerto Princesa Nov 3, 2011 at 12:19 AM

Hi,

Me and my friend will visit PP for 3days and 2 nights. Our time of arrival will at 1:30pm, can we possibly go straight to Subterranean River? How much will it cost? can we stay there and travel back to the main city early in the morning? We also planned honda bay island hopping the next day will it take the whole day or half day is fine?

please share ure infos.
      Thank YOU!

6 Answers Nov 3, 2011 at 7:06 PM
    • taraw beach cottages

Puerto Princesa City Sep 4, 2011 at 8:11 PM

hu have idea how much the rate for two persons in a room at taraw beach cottages in sabang palawan.???

2 Answers Sep 5, 2011 at 8:25 PM
    • Help me pooo... :)

Puerto Princesa City Sep 1, 2011 at 6:47 AM

hello po... im from cebu, we are planning to go to puerto princesa on december 13, 2011 and be back here in cebu by 15, we will arrive there on 13 by noon and back to cebu by noon also.. there are 6 of us... can any one help me maximize our time??? we would like to have d city tour, underground river tour and is it possible to have a half day city tour on the 15th b4 we go back home??? please i need advices... thanks so much.. :))

4 Answers Sep 5, 2011 at 1:58 AM
    • TRAV BUDDIES

Puerto Princesa City Aug 28, 2011 at 5:32 AM

sino po pupunta ng palawan sa sept. 18 - 21?????

• jocelynang's Profile Photo

Family Trip with Small Kids

Puerto Princesa Jul 21, 2011 at 3:21 AM

Hello,

I need help on accomodations and places to go. I am travelling with my family with two small children (pre-teens). Can anybody suggest hotels or resorts (not too expensive please) and what we should do there in 4 days. Is the underground river in El Nido? If so, travelling by car for hours is not an option because of my kids.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

6 Answers Dec 9, 2012 at 4:46 PM
    • Puerto princesa airport transfers and tours....

Puerto Princesa Jul 10, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Hi! We (5 adults and 1 kid) are going to puerto princesa on august 6-8. We will be arriving early morning before 9am and will be staying at microtel.... Any suggestions on how to maximize our stay ? Planning of going to underground river and Honda bay.... Is p250 / pax roundtrip airport transfer ok na? Or is there a cheaper way for the airport transfers? Is it better to get a tour with our travel agent or dun na Lang when we arrive? Thanks....

12 Answers Jul 11, 2011 at 5:45 AM
    • VAN

Puerto Princesa Jun 24, 2011 at 10:23 AM

Hello,

We are a family of 4 looking for a group to share a VAN going to El Nido and back to Puerto Princesa.

18 July - early morning to El Nido

20July - after lunch to Puerto Princesa

Please let us know if your interested or any recommendation is welcome.

How long will it take for a public bus going to and fro from Puerto - El Nido - Puerto?

and what is the time schedule.

Thanks for all the help :)

3 Answers Jun 29, 2011 at 4:55 AM
    • mid-day underground river tour... is it possible?

Puerto Princesa Apr 9, 2011 at 9:46 PM

hi! there are only 2 of us going to puerto princesa this june. our flight will arrive at puerto princesa at 9:30am. is it possible to go straight to the underground river tour? how will i do it and how much will it cost? (for only 2 pax)

thank you!

6 Answers May 27, 2011 at 4:01 AM
    • Puerto - Sabang - Port Barton in 1 Day??

Puerto Princesa Feb 19, 2011 at 12:53 AM

Does anyone think its possible to stop at the underground river on the way up to Port Barton? We don't have time to allocate a whole day to going and staying in Sabang and will have to skip it entirely if it is not possible to go from Puerto in the morning to Sabang, do the river and then somehow get up to Port Barton in the afternoon. Can it be done?

• van rental

Puerto Princesa Oct 12, 2010 at 1:14 AM

Hi Everyone,
      My family were going to puerto princesa this coming oct26 to 29. Is everyone there willing to join us on a van rental for a city tour, honda bay, underground river. We need 4-5 persons so we can bring down the cost of rental.

• bambua cottage at sabang

Puerto Princesa Sep 12, 2010 at 11:12 PM

hi, does anyone know the contact number of this resort? would like to book a cottage with them this coming november.,. pls help.,. thanks!

5 Answers Sep 14, 2010 at 3:18 AM