Puerto Princesa City Travel Answers

change location
d-angelo's Profile Photo

one week palawan tour

by d-angelo Online Now Jul 4, 2007 at 12:45 PM

elo.. where planning to visit palawan(3pax). in busuanga (coron), el nido then puerto prinsesa for one week.we were thingking if we take a flight (seair) going to busuanga then stay for 2 days,then go to el nido(2days) then PP.from puerto back to manila. is there any itenerary u know for the same tour that we plan or any suggestions for our tour.is there any tour package you guys know?is it oki to travel for the whole week? help.. please!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • freddie18's Profile Photo

Re: one week palawan tour

by freddie18 Online Now Mar 9, 2008 at 6:25 PM

I can help you with the itinerary on your last leg of journey in Palawan because I was in Puerto Princesa and enjoyed it. Looks like you are staying for at least 3Nights in PP which I believe is enough to enjoy all the best adventure in this beautiful place. I can suggest the following itinerary:
    1-Underground River
    2-Honda Bay
    3-City Tour
    The above should include dolphin watching and snorkeling. It all depends which one you want to do first. It's all up to you when you speak to your tour guide. If you need help on accommodation and a knowledgeable and friendly tour guide, let me know. Most people in Palawan are good and honest, so you do not have to worry about anything.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Puerto Princesa City Travel Answer Locations