Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• puerto princesa

by jercy Online Now Dec 16, 2013 at 7:59 AM

is there any bicycle for rent, and at what price

5 Answers Dec 27, 2013 at 8:09 PM
    • cruelsan's Profile Photo

Please rate the following hotels/inns based on pricing, amenities, distance from town proper

by cruelsan Online Now Aug 23, 2013 at 2:13 AM

Please rate the following hotels/inns based on pricing, amenities, distance from town proper:
      - Deep Forest Inn
      - Kawayanan
      - Niko's Cabanas
      - Royal Oberoi

Which do you think is the best option here? Only staying for one night (our last night in PP) to relax. Transferring from Balay Inato to one of these. Originally planned to go with Deep Forest but their rate at P2,100 does not include breakfast yet and they are charging P250/pax for breakfast which is still unclear at this point if buffet or plated.

Thank you.
      S

3 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM
    • Puerto Prinsesa to El Nido

by aei_kemmis Online Now Feb 1, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Hi. My group (5) arrives in Puerto on March 29, Good Friday. We wish to go straight to El Nido. I wonder if there are services (van) on that day. Also, anyone interested to join our group in case we need to hire a private van?

aei

(ps. This is my 5th El Nido trip.. so excited!)

2 Answers Feb 2, 2013 at 10:01 PM
    • Places Not to be Missed in PP

by easforever Online Now Nov 3, 2012 at 6:37 PM

With a limited time to enjoy PP (3d2n), which places do you think we should not miss considering we have an 8 year old child traveling with us?
      Would appreciate if you can also suggest Hotels that is really affordable.
      Thanks

4 Answers Nov 4, 2012 at 6:48 AM
    • ybangyadan's Profile Photo

A trip for the oldies

by ybangyadan Online Now Sep 1, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Just booked a flight to Puerto Princesa for my mom & her siblings (all are seniors) can anyone please please suggest a budget homestay and tourist guide. There will be 4 in the group and about how much is the budget for each person per day. Tnx!

10 Answers Oct 29, 2012 at 8:27 PM
    • elainespillsit's Profile Photo

Help, please.

by elainespillsit Online Now May 1, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Hi, folks!
      This will be the first time my family and I will be going to PP.

scenario: We'll be going there this Oct., for only 3D, 2N. Time of arrival is 1235; departure is 0130. So it will really be a rush one.

I'm confused as to where should we start first. We're planning to see Sabang, Honda bay and do city tour.

I'm thinking if it's better to do the Honda bay by the first or the last day? (we're planning to spend 2nd day in Sabang).

Questions:
      1. How long is the travel fm San Jose terminal station to Honda bay?

2. What time does the Honda bay open? I mean the boats and other stuff? And what time do they close? Is it before 2 or 3pm?

3. What are the places we can go for a city tour? And approximately how many hours would that eat?

4. Lastly, are the White house and Crocodile farm near the Rizal ave? I'm thinking if we can include it during city tour. At least one of it. Hihi :D

Thank you, guys! Any suggestion will be of great help, and will surely be appreciated. God bless! :))

12 Answers May 8, 2012 at 8:12 PM
    • albertapogs's Profile Photo

Travel on July 29 -Aug 1, 2012

by albertapogs Online Now Apr 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Hi Guys,

I am planning to visit PP with my wife and son on the said dates, 3N 4D and i am curious about the weather at these times.

We will be flying from Clark so is it better to book now or wait until a few days before the trip?

We want to go to PPUR, Honda Bay Hopping and City Tour. Where would be the best place to stay? Which Travel agency would you recommend?

Thanks and regards,
      Albertapogs

4 Answers Aug 10, 2012 at 4:01 PM
    • Help please :)

by patrickrosales Online Now Mar 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Hi guys,

Me and my fried will be traveling to PP this June. This will be our first time to travel so I would like to seek your advice for the following:

1. Which is better, DIY or avail a package tour? If DIY, what is the best advice for us? If a package tour, could you suggest where could I find the best package (as much as possible we want to visit all the beautiful places in PP) but comes with a reasonable price?

2. The best hotel to stay? I would prefer the one which is accessible to all and comes with great amenities.

3. How much will be the estimated cost of our trip if we will be planning to go to Honda Bay, Underground River and etc.

Thanks a lot

6 Answers Mar 22, 2012 at 11:37 AM
    • Puerto princesa on a budget

by cooldadsie Online Now Feb 19, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Hi, my hubby and i were able to book a 4d 3n stay in raq pensionne this april. We will be going to puertp princesa with our 2 kids. I have been searching the net on ways to tour PP without having to over spend. I do have some inquiries and any replies will be greatly appreciated!!
      1. Is it safe to travel to honda bay or go to ug river via tricycle. Because it seems to be the cheapest and the fastest way. Btw, my kids are ages 12 and 14.
      2. I read that we need to get a permit from DOT if we want to tour the uderground river. How do i get a permit.? We will arive on a friday afternoon, would it be possible for us to get a permit?
      3. How much are the fares and entrance fees?
      I guess this will be all for now.... Also, we'll be staying at Raq pensionne in... Is it accessible to market, stores, restaurants? And is it clean and safe? Thanks again!

13 Answers Feb 22, 2012 at 5:23 PM
    • honda bay day1 or day3

by xdgmd Online Now Feb 12, 2012 at 7:15 AM

we are group of 7 staying at pp for 3d/2n. we plan to have city tour, ugr, and honda bay tour. our eta at pp is 930am. is it possible to have honda bay tour on day 1 or to have it on day 3? btw, our departure will be at 1735. thanks.

4 Answers Feb 21, 2012 at 6:17 AM
    • DIY UGR and Honda Bay Tour

by ms_amsterdam Online Now Jan 28, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Hi guys! help me on this one pls! we will be in puerto princesa next week. as much as possible we want the DIY since it's much cheaper and it's just 2 of us travelling. do think its a better idea than book thru agent? thanks!

6 Answers Feb 2, 2012 at 5:21 PM
    • one way transport

by chelladlc Online Now Dec 22, 2011 at 10:06 PM

guys, is there a one-way ride from PP city to underground?.. coz im planning to stay there overnight (bcause it says in PP website that there are goood sceneries surrounding underground river area at night and i would like to experience that) and then a way back to city after underground river tour? thank you very much hop ei could get a response.. thank you and happy holidays!

2 Answers Dec 23, 2011 at 10:01 PM
    • NEED A LONG TERM STAY ROOM W COOKING CORNER

by tendermax Online Now Nov 16, 2011 at 12:19 AM

HI,
      I'm Max, I'm already in Puerto, looking for a double room w/ cooking corner 'n (even shared)bathroom+shower IN the City (not suburbs) furnished, for one or two months starting from NOV 20 2011 ahead. Thanks for contacting me ASAP.

• which is cheaper?

by ariasht Online Now Nov 4, 2011 at 9:19 AM

my husband and i got cheap roundtrip tickets from cebu to puerto princesa come feb 2012.i would like to ask if which is better for a 4day-3 nyts tour?book thru an agency which would cost around 5,000-6,000 per pax?or book in a cheaper hotel and rent a van for our city tour,under ground river and honda bay island hopping?can u pls give me an idea on how much would it cost if i hire a van for a 3day activity?thanks

6 Answers Nov 5, 2011 at 3:37 PM
    • need help

by akoa Online Now Nov 3, 2011 at 12:19 AM

Hi,

Me and my friend will visit PP for 3days and 2 nights. Our time of arrival will at 1:30pm, can we possibly go straight to Subterranean River? How much will it cost? can we stay there and travel back to the main city early in the morning? We also planned honda bay island hopping the next day will it take the whole day or half day is fine?

please share ure infos.
      Thank YOU!

6 Answers Nov 3, 2011 at 7:06 PM
    • jocelynang's Profile Photo

Family Trip with Small Kids

by jocelynang Online Now Jul 21, 2011 at 3:21 AM

Hello,

I need help on accomodations and places to go. I am travelling with my family with two small children (pre-teens). Can anybody suggest hotels or resorts (not too expensive please) and what we should do there in 4 days. Is the underground river in El Nido? If so, travelling by car for hours is not an option because of my kids.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

6 Answers Dec 9, 2012 at 4:46 PM
    • Puerto princesa airport transfers and tours....

by mbslee Online Now Jul 10, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Hi! We (5 adults and 1 kid) are going to puerto princesa on august 6-8. We will be arriving early morning before 9am and will be staying at microtel.... Any suggestions on how to maximize our stay ? Planning of going to underground river and Honda bay.... Is p250 / pax roundtrip airport transfer ok na? Or is there a cheaper way for the airport transfers? Is it better to get a tour with our travel agent or dun na Lang when we arrive? Thanks....

12 Answers Jul 11, 2011 at 5:45 AM
    • VAN

by rustym1971 Online Now Jun 24, 2011 at 10:23 AM

Hello,

We are a family of 4 looking for a group to share a VAN going to El Nido and back to Puerto Princesa.

18 July - early morning to El Nido

20July - after lunch to Puerto Princesa

Please let us know if your interested or any recommendation is welcome.

How long will it take for a public bus going to and fro from Puerto - El Nido - Puerto?

and what is the time schedule.

Thanks for all the help :)

3 Answers Jun 29, 2011 at 4:55 AM
    • mid-day underground river tour... is it possible?

by vielamartin Online Now Apr 9, 2011 at 9:46 PM

hi! there are only 2 of us going to puerto princesa this june. our flight will arrive at puerto princesa at 9:30am. is it possible to go straight to the underground river tour? how will i do it and how much will it cost? (for only 2 pax)

thank you!

6 Answers May 27, 2011 at 4:01 AM
    • Puerto - Sabang - Port Barton in 1 Day??

by eazybeezy13 Online Now Feb 19, 2011 at 12:53 AM

Does anyone think its possible to stop at the underground river on the way up to Port Barton? We don't have time to allocate a whole day to going and staying in Sabang and will have to skip it entirely if it is not possible to go from Puerto in the morning to Sabang, do the river and then somehow get up to Port Barton in the afternoon. Can it be done?

• van rental

by ronie98 Online Now Oct 12, 2010 at 1:14 AM

Hi Everyone,
      My family were going to puerto princesa this coming oct26 to 29. Is everyone there willing to join us on a van rental for a city tour, honda bay, underground river. We need 4-5 persons so we can bring down the cost of rental.

• bambua cottage at sabang

by dentist4teen Online Now Sep 12, 2010 at 11:12 PM

hi, does anyone know the contact number of this resort? would like to book a cottage with them this coming november.,. pls help.,. thanks!

5 Answers Sep 14, 2010 at 3:18 AM
    • Duchess Pension

by jlpcruz04 Online Now Sep 11, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Can someone give me feedback/review about Duchess Pension? My Mom's friend told us that Duchess Pension is ok. I just was to validate it. Thank you!

1 Answer Sep 12, 2010 at 12:41 AM
    • More info about going to Underground River please

by khakitin Online Now Sep 1, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Sorry guys! I got a little confused about going to Underground River after reading so many blogs.. :(

Here's my understanding:
      - from PP, we'll go to a terminal in San Vicente (is that it?) to catch the 7:00am jeepney going to Sabang then we will ask to be dropped off at the National Park.. then we pay for the entrance fee of Php150.

Here's where i got confused:
      - Where do we get the permit from? Is this different from the entance fee? Is it really Php200? if so, what is that for? why is it so expensive?
      - There was one blog i read that says that the PERMIT includes the boat ride. Is this true? then why do they have boats for rent inside the park for Php700?
      - would we miss the monkey trail if we get on the boat to get to Sabang Beach? - Is there a way to enjoy both the underground river boat ride and the monkey trail at the same time?

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP! :)

8 Answers Sep 3, 2010 at 6:39 PM
    • Sabang to Puerto Princesa City

by khakitin Online Now Sep 1, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Hello! If we will be going to Underground River through jeep/bus, what time do we have to leave Sabang.. I only found info about going to Sabang from the city but cant find anything on how to go back...

What time is the last trip from Sabang back to the city?

Thanks!

3 Answers Sep 3, 2010 at 8:14 PM
    • Starfish Sandbar Resort

by khakitin Online Now Aug 31, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Meron na bang nakapag-stay sa Sandbar Resort sa Starfish Island?

Gusto sana naming mag-overnight dun, kaso wala akong mahanap na info about their rates... Please help

• Question..

by jvgutierrez0524 Online Now Aug 3, 2010 at 4:52 AM

How much is the entrance fee in Crocodile Farm and Nature Park?..thank you!

3 Answers Aug 4, 2010 at 9:23 PM
    • pingunootnoot's Profile Photo

Puerto Pension

by pingunootnoot Online Now Feb 9, 2010 at 11:08 PM

I've read pretty good reviews on trip advisor about this hotel. Can anyone vouch for it as well?

Thanks.

2 Answers Mar 22, 2010 at 1:22 AM
    • pingunootnoot's Profile Photo

Puerto Princesa Itinirary

by pingunootnoot Online Now Feb 7, 2010 at 2:43 AM

Hi everyone!

My husband and I are planning on visiting Pueta Princesa around the end of May. I have a couple of questions in mind, and I'm hoping I've come to the right place to have them answered.

1. Are hotels easy to find near the airport? Or am I beter off booking for a hotel in advance?

2. If I wanna go the tourist things (visiting the Undergroung River, Honda Bay, etc.), should I book with a tour/travel agent? Can we find/travel to the places on our own? How should I go about it? Or better yet, what is best/safest way to go about it? I don't want the tour/trip to feel like we're a bunch of sheep being herded around with a time limit, but then again I don't want to get lost or ripped off with insane prices.

3. To be able to do and see all the tourist things, is 4D/3N enough or should I expect to extend our stay?

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

4 Answers Feb 20, 2010 at 11:53 PM
    • cruelsan's Profile Photo

Puerto Princesa Accommodations

by cruelsan Online Now Nov 4, 2009 at 7:31 PM

Help!
      Now I'm really confused about my choices hehe:
      1. Victoria Guest House - referred by a friend. Super cheap but no TV and no hot & cold shower. Plus no reviews found online.
      2. Badjao Inn - affordable. But mixed reviews online, mostly coz of insects?
      3. Balay Inato - read at least two good reviews/blogs. looks good. relatively affordable and accepts credit card. but a little far from city proper?
      4. Hibiscus Garden Inn - place looks good in their webpage. Haven't read reviews yet. a little over my projected max budget (1.8k/rm/night).

Feedback anyone? Appreciate your views. Many thanks!

cheers,
      c