Puerto Princesa Travel Answers

change location
albertapogs's Profile Photo

Travel on July 29 -Aug 1, 2012

by albertapogs Online Now Apr 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Hi Guys,

I am planning to visit PP with my wife and son on the said dates, 3N 4D and i am curious about the weather at these times.

We will be flying from Clark so is it better to book now or wait until a few days before the trip?

We want to go to PPUR, Honda Bay Hopping and City Tour. Where would be the best place to stay? Which Travel agency would you recommend?

Thanks and regards,
Albertapogs

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: Travel on July 29 -Aug 1, 2012

by mindanaon Online Now Apr 9, 2012 at 2:17 PM

not sure but guess its airasia from clark to pp?have u looked the fares -when route was opened they had promo sale -probably more exp as nearer date of travel for tours u could e-mail latiaratours@yahoo.com-bases in pp. weather is unpredictable .

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: Travel on July 29 -Aug 1, 2012

by davidjo Online Now Apr 9, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Airasia as of 20 april 17.50 and airphilippines fly from clark(www.airphilexpress.com) Check online for offers. Airasia has an offer now, 799 until july 31, so u can book one way, don't worry another offer will come up. Weather could be nice but might not be, as it's rainy season. Cannot tell in advance. There are well over 100 places to stay now so better you say what type of place you want then i can recommend something, or you search the net, make a few choices so people can offer their opinions. All the tour companies offer the same thing, but best book in advance as there is a limit of the number of visitors to the u-river each day.
    ps Badjao Hotel is not far from the airport, near many restaurants, next door to the u-river permit office and near many tour agents. Around 1200 peso a/c room with refrigerator. Ask for room 18,19,20 as they are on 2nd floor at the back with a nice balcony and quieter.

• solitary_wanderer's Profile Photo

by solitary_wanderer Online Now May 4, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Hi! You can try wild rock travel c/o joseph hidalgo. We wemt on a tour just this april and they provided good service. We stayed at grande vista hotel,one of the new hotels in pp.the agency charged us 5900 per pax hotel + tours and if your kid is 4 yrs old or below,its free, 4-12 50% discount. Their package tour depends on what hotel you choose.here's their number 09299609605

• albertapogs's Profile Photo

by albertapogs Online Now Aug 10, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Thank you guys to all your replies, they were very helful. We had a great time. AirAsia flights were good and affordable. I tried your suggestion on travel agencies but ended up booking through the website of "Deep Forest Inn" as it was less hassle if you are booking from outside the Philippines. The weather was not great and the PPUP was closed for 3 days but "Tourister" was able to tweak our tour schedules. Luckily, the PPUR was opened on our third day. Thanks again.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Puerto Princesa