Puerto Princesa Travel Answers

change location

honda bay day1 or day3

by xdgmd Online Now Feb 12, 2012 at 7:15 AM

we are group of 7 staying at pp for 3d/2n. we plan to have city tour, ugr, and honda bay tour. our eta at pp is 930am. is it possible to have honda bay tour on day 1 or to have it on day 3? btw, our departure will be at 1735. thanks.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Parkerdixon's Profile Photo

Re: honda bay day1 or day3

by Parkerdixon Online Now Feb 12, 2012 at 8:12 PM

With so much to pack into 3 days I'd forget about the city tour.....you'd be disappointed - trust me!
    I'm assuming that you are staying in Puerto Princesa.

Arriving at 9.30am it is possible to travel to the Underground River on the first day. From PP it's about a 2 hour drive. You'll be able to do the UGR tour early afternoon, spend some time in Sabang (shopping/lunch/swimming etc.) and then return to PP late afternoon.
    2nd day I'd reserve for Honda Bay island hopping. You'll love it! Do Pandan Island, Snake Island (have BBQ lunch of fresh fish and crab on the beach here - ask your boat crew to arrange this for you), and then Starfish Island.
    3rd day you can tour the city if you wish...but in reality there's not much to see.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: honda bay day1 or day3

by xdgmd Online Now Feb 13, 2012 at 4:19 AM

suggestions highly appreciated, thank you.

• Re: honda bay day1 or day3

by xdgmd Online Now Feb 13, 2012 at 4:19 AM

suggestions highly appreciated, thank you.

• scarletf's Profile Photo

Re: honda bay day1 or day3

by scarletf Online Now Feb 21, 2012 at 6:17 AM

As for my experience, it wouldn't be possible because Honda bay tour is a whole day event that requires you to start early. You should arrive at Honda Bay Wharf at 8:00 - 8:30am and back to wharf at 4:30-5pm. For the city tour, it is not bad at all. I suggest to have city tour on the 1st day instead. City tour can be done half day. If you're in a small group like 2-3 people, you may try via a tricycle. It is cheaper than a packaged tour from a van (although van is faster). You may rent a tricycle for a city tour, you may contact Jake - 09192917138. He's a good tourist guide as well.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Puerto Princesa