Puerto Princesa Travel Answers

change location

one way transport

by chelladlc Online Now Dec 22, 2011 at 10:06 PM

guys, is there a one-way ride from PP city to underground?.. coz im planning to stay there overnight (bcause it says in PP website that there are goood sceneries surrounding underground river area at night and i would like to experience that) and then a way back to city after underground river tour? thank you very much hop ei could get a response.. thank you and happy holidays!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • semper.max's Profile Photo

Re: one way transport

by semper.max Online Now Dec 23, 2011 at 6:34 AM

There are public transportation (jeepneys) travelling from Puerto Princesa to Sabang where you take a motorized banca going to the Underground river. In the same manner, there are jeepneys travelling from Sabang to Puerto Princesa. You may want to read the following link for more info:

travel-philippines.com/locat...

It was very helpful when we planned our trip to the Underground river although we opted to go on a hired van.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • DSwede's Profile Photo

Re: one way transport

by DSwede Online Now Dec 23, 2011 at 10:01 PM

The jeepneys leaving Sabang, going either up to El Nido or down to PP, start early in the morning and the last one leaves about 3pm if I'm not mistaken.

If you stay for the evening in Sabang at the Underground River, your only options are to hire a private ride back to PP or to stay the night and leave the following morning.

This is exactly what I did on my way up from PP through Sabang on my way to El Nido.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Puerto Princesa