Puerto Princesa Travel Answers

change location
maic17's Profile Photo

resorts in honda bay, puerto princesa, palawan

by maic17 Online Now Oct 23, 2007 at 7:28 PM

Hi! my friends and i are planning to go to puerto princesa on Feb. 2008. It is our first time to go there. i heard that honda bay is a nice place to stay. can anyone suggest a resort in this place that has nice accommodation but cheap rates? we are actually on a tight budget so i hope you could help us on this. I think dos palmas is also located there but that one is quite expensive. Any other resort?? also how far is it from the airport? and how do we go there?

Many thanks! :D

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • missmarianne's Profile Photo

Re: resorts in honda bay, puerto princesa, palawan

by missmarianne Online Now Jan 28, 2008 at 12:37 AM

better contact Topstar travel agency. they charge P9oo/pax only for three islands (snake, Pandan, ANd starfish)plus free shuttle and a satisfying lunch. you will have a hard time if you go there in your own coz the boats prioritize the agencies that have contacted them prior to your coming. plus..! negotiations might take too long, too. uhm. .. but maybe if you're around four or so walk-in boat rental will save you a lot. dos palmas . . omigosh . . silip lang will cost you P5oo already. that ain't good if ur on a tight budget.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • maic17's Profile Photo

by maic17 Online Now May 29, 2008 at 10:24 PM

missmarianne, thank you for your reply. can you suggest any beach front resort in puerto princesa?

tnx!

• missmarianne's Profile Photo

by missmarianne Online Now May 30, 2008 at 4:48 AM

we did not roam around resorts, but there's one that we went to.. it's kawayanan. it's just a resort though. you may just take a tryk to go there (P7/person). they have separate charges for the entrance, cottage, and food. 'hope am helping..:)

• Re: resorts in honda bay, puerto princesa, palawan

by Mae_TB Online Now Dec 3, 2008 at 1:39 AM

My suggestion is you just take a Honda Bay tour -900(base on january 2008 rate)
    This is free lunch and you'll be able to hop in various islands.

Dos Palmas is soooooo expensive - thus i suggest you just avail its day tour - trust me you won't regret it.
    For your stay, you could check in D'Lucky Inn and Kasalinda Hotel. Its cheap and clean.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Puerto Princesa