Puerto Plata Travel Answers

change location

marriage certificate

by tracymu Online Now Mar 8, 2011 at 5:14 AM

Hi I got married in dominican republic and need to get a replacement marriage certificate. I need a full address for the registrars.I think it is office munific de puerto plata san felipe de puerto plata can anyone confirm this so i can write to them

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines