Puerto Pirámides Travel Answers

change location
HarmoniousBotch's Profile Photo

Las Restingas Hotel

by HarmoniousBotch Online Now Sep 7, 2008 at 9:20 PM

Has anyone been to the Las Restingas hotel? Or can anyone tell me what the local neighborhood is like? There is one review on Tripadvisor that says that there is a noisy nightclub across the street that makes sleeping impossible. ( All other reviews seem to be blatant fakes. )

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • vtveen's Profile Photo

Re: Las Restingas Hotel

by vtveen Online Now Sep 8, 2008 at 12:06 AM

bookmark (fora 2008/2009 visit)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • TexasDave's Profile Photo

by TexasDave Online Now Sep 8, 2008 at 5:40 AM

I didn't stay at that particular hotel but it's on one of my tips for Pto. Piramides. It is the last building on the left side as you drive down the first beach access road. Across the street and behind it there are restaurants/bars. When I was there it was spring and things were very quiet but I can imagine that the whole area is very busy and noisy in Summer when it is packed with vacationers. But it would also seem to me that the rooms at the very end of the hotel should be quiet. Hope this helps.

• TexasDave's Profile Photo

by TexasDave Online Now Sep 8, 2008 at 5:48 AM

I went over to tripadvisor and read the comments and several of the Spanish entries indicate go along with what I wrote above, that is that the noise problem as around the Christmas-New Years holiday time, when the place is packed with people partying. If you're going in the spring to see the whales it should be a lot more tranquil, although as many people commented, for what you get the240 a night is quite exorbitant.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines