Puerto Peñasco

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vacation in Sept 1st to 7th 2014!!!

Guadalajara Jul 20, 2014 at 12:19 AM

what part of Guadalajara do I want to go for my my vacati0n and have lots of fun, where there are more women than tequila?? I would like to stay at a nice Hotel and be close to the best nightclubs, for I am in a wheelchair and it will just be easier for me. Any info would be greatly appreciated and will be very helpful!!

thanks, Ben

more
    • Lodging & activities

Puerto Peñasco Jul 3, 2014 at 9:24 PM

where's the best and/or most accomodating place for our family of 6? Kids ages are 13, 11, 7 & 5.
      What kind of activities are there that we could all participate in?

more
    • Cell Phones

by flash123az Online Now Mar 24, 2005 at 9:51 AM

Does anyone know if Puerto Penasco is a digital or analog cell phone location?

4 Answers Jul 18, 2006 at 7:29 PM
    • I am young, wondering if young people go.

by Formoro Online Now Jul 26, 2004 at 10:31 AM

I am 18 and I want to know if young people go to, and where they go.

1 Answer Jul 30, 2004 at 1:06 AM
    • Female first timer with kids

by pattiber Online Now Jul 26, 2004 at 10:28 AM

I am looking at Rocky Point for a vacation in July. Is it safe to take my own car down, and is it saft to travel by car as a lone female with kids? I don't speak Spanish and have never driven down there. I would be looking for an inexpensive place to stay with air. I'd consider tent camping but am aftraid it might be too hot that time of year. I am not interested in night life, but would like to try ocean kayaking. I'd love to know as much as possible from folks who know the area. Does anyone have comments or suggestions?

2 Answers Feb 26, 2005 at 8:50 AM
    • Puerto Penasco

by Mario0033 Online Now Nov 25, 2003 at 6:11 AM

I am planning on going at the end of December, how is the weather, cold? ANyone knows water temperature, is this a good time to go or should I wait until spring?

• how's puerto penasco's weather in Nov?

by panfila Online Now Sep 8, 2003 at 8:35 PM

My family and I want to visit Puerto Penasco in November; has anyone been there during that time? How's the weather? Is it too crowded? Is it family friendly? (kids ages range 6-12) Can anyone recommend accomodations?

• VatoLoco's Profile Photo

Puerto Penasco

by VatoLoco Online Now Mar 31, 2003 at 2:19 PM

All, I will be going to Puerto Penasco, Sonora. Has anyone been there lately. I will be there the weekend of the 25th of April. Anything in particular to check out? Estare en Puerto Penasco, Sonora. An estado ahi. Estare ahi el fin de Semana del 25 de Abril. Aparte de la playa, hay algo mas interesante que ver? Gracias

5 Answers May 26, 2003 at 4:21 PM