Puerto Peñasco

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lodging & activities

by tmjeffryes Online Now Jul 3, 2014 at 9:24 PM

where's the best and/or most accomodating place for our family of 6? Kids ages are 13, 11, 7 & 5.
      What kind of activities are there that we could all participate in?

more
    • Lodging & activities

by tmjeffryes Online Now Jul 3, 2014 at 9:24 PM

where's the best and/or most accomodating place for our family of 6? Kids ages are 13, 11, 7 & 5.
      What kind of activities are there that we could all participate in?

• Lukeville to rocky point danger

by jawbonerock Online Now Jun 1, 2014 at 7:23 PM

What is the current status of the cartel BS south of the crossing?

• RobertB74's Profile Photo

Beach area

by RobertB74 Online Now Mar 15, 2014 at 6:13 PM

What is the beach called where Manny's beach club used to be...I assume Manny's is still closed like it was last year (2013).

1 Answer Mar 16, 2014 at 7:23 PM
    • what is the weather like in march?

by carbatron Online Now Jan 6, 2014 at 6:52 PM

Im going to spring break i march and i was wondering if the weather in march will swimable

1 Answer Jan 7, 2014 at 8:50 AM
    • Driving to Puerto Penasc o

by alfrlediab Online Now Aug 11, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Due to short travel plans to go to Puerto Penasco, is it possible to use just drivers license and a birth certificate for entry and return? We live in Phoenix, Arizona, only 4 hours away.

1 Answer Aug 27, 2013 at 8:45 PM
    • good family spot?

by ashmm Online Now Jan 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Just moved to AZ, hearing alot about Rocky Point, is it a decent vaca spot for families? I have 7 kids ranging from 17-10 yrs old, where can I find the best beach rental? Appreciate your comments/advice!

1 Answer Jul 16, 2013 at 3:10 AM
    • How are the waves there?

by Mario11963 Online Now Jun 29, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Im a boogie border and im going there soon and I wanted too know if there are some big waves there.

3 Answers Jun 29, 2010 at 11:51 AM
    • Rental Car/Bring out Fish/Liquor

by extremist Online Now Nov 25, 2008 at 6:26 PM

Ok, lots of questions, any help welcomed!!! We will be traveling to Phoenix Nov 28 and driving to Puerto Penasco that evening, have a condo to stay in for 9 days. Will be fishing, wondered if we can seal and freeze our fish and bring home, and how much liquor can you carry back with you per person? where to eat best mexican food.

• getting rom phoenix to puerto penasco

by cprince Online Now Sep 24, 2008 at 12:19 PM

hi

my DD and i are flying into phoenix on nov 28, and need to get to puerto penasco. the car rental agencies either do not allow their cars over the border, or charge outrageous fees for insurance.

is there a shuttle to PP ? apparently moto shuttle is no longer...

thanks,

cin

1 Answer Nov 25, 2008 at 6:20 PM
    • What happen

by sandraescobedo Online Now Jun 8, 2008 at 6:41 PM

We are looking for the bar Margaritavilla or if you could tell me where I can find the owner, We met him back in 2005 and he invited us to his bar and I am wondering if he might have another bar or if he is still around?

• the lighthouse

by roxrams Online Now Jul 8, 2007 at 4:01 PM

what nights do you have music and at what time ?
      can you accomadate 18 people for dinner ?does not have to be at one table...
      side by side is fine
      we will be in rocky point on july 22 to july 27,2007
      we had a great time last year but it was a different month so that's why the questions.
      thank you

1 Answer Jul 8, 2007 at 5:02 PM
    • Suggestion for Accomodations?

by jdrako Online Now Dec 30, 2006 at 5:16 AM

I'm looking for a clean, quiet, reasonably priced place to stay. I don't care about night life, etc ... just a nice place to crash after enjoying the beach for the day. All suggestions will be appreciated!

• Tent Camping on the beach

by cpoarch Online Now Dec 29, 2006 at 11:41 AM

I am going there April of next year, I have never been before, can someone give me directions from town to a nice place to tent camp on the beach? any places close to showers or a bathroom?
      Thanks!
      Chris

1 Answer Dec 30, 2006 at 5:08 AM
    • mark0shark's Profile Photo

Parallel Peñasco

by mark0shark Online Now Jul 26, 2006 at 11:12 PM

I'm just a little curious as to why there seems to be 2 totally different but still kinda the same Puerto Peñasco Travel Guides here on VT?

It's kinda spooky, like being on the Twilight Zone...

Dudew..Dudew..Dudew..Dudew...Submitted for your approval; You are traveling in another dimention in time, in a Parallel Peñasco, known only as the "Peñasco Zone!"

Any insite would be welcomed,

Thanks,
      mark0shark

1 Answer Aug 3, 2006 at 6:44 PM
    • Scuba @ Puerto Penasco

by JimC101y Online Now Jan 25, 2006 at 9:18 AM

Anybody have any information re: Diving @ Puerto Penasco? I am going near the end of April & would like to get a few dives in.

Thanks

JIm

2 Answers Jul 18, 2006 at 7:26 PM
    • Rocketeer78's Profile Photo

Alcohol in Puerto Penaso

by Rocketeer78 Online Now Sep 9, 2004 at 3:42 PM

I'm going to the Mayan Palace at Rocky Point and I'm unsure whether to take liqour with me or wait and buy it in Puerto Penasco. Can anyone who's been there tell me: Can you buy liquor in P. Penaso? If so, is it cheaper? What is the limit on liquor that can be taken into Mexico from the US? Thanks - Rocketeer78