Puerto Mutis

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Long term car rental

Panama Jan 13, 2016 at 7:42 PM

Need to rent a car for at least three months. Most rental car companies are at least 1700 (which includes the mandatory 3rd party insurance). Are there any places to rent an older car for less than that?

more
    • rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Best way to see the Canal and other things to see

Panamá City Jan 7, 2016 at 2:09 PM

My wife is having a BIG birthday next week and I am thinking of taking her to see the Panama Canal as a gift. We would probably go in March, but nothing is settled. I have looked at various cruises, but don't want to spend a lot of time just on a cruise ship, in fact, the less the better. I have looked at one called "The Panama Canal Experience" run by Panama Travel Consultants and it looks pretty good. I would like any suggestions, input, etc. that any of you have for things to see and do, restaurants, etc. Don't tell anyone my wife will be 80 (I am about 5 months younger). I mention our age to let you know that we are not interested in skiing, zip-lines or long hikes. We are both in good mental and physical condition but are not into really heavy physical activities. Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

more