Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• adelinemmc's Profile Photo

Seaweed situation in Tulum

Tulum Aug 10, 2015 at 4:45 AM

Hi all
      I was thinking of travelling to Tulum mostly to dive the cenotes but also to relax and emjoy the beach. Now I read that tons and tons of rotting smelly sargassum seaweed are clogging the beaches from Cancun to Tulum and further South and I have second thoughts.
      Has anyone been recently? How bad is it?

Thanks

more
    • dentist implants

Cancún Aug 5, 2015 at 11:25 AM

Hi , just posted a question about 45 min ago searching for answers traveling to Mexico for Dental work. Forgot to mention that I live in New Jersey as I see most do post where they are from:) Please see previous post inquiring about dental implants and safety traveling to Mexico at this time, thankyou so much. Diane

more
    • Ulys's Profile Photo

Playa Del Carmen?

Playa del Carmen 10 hours ago

My partner and I are landing in Cancun on a Sunday night 9 pm, we are thinking of getting out of Cancun and going straight to Playa Del Carmen, we are looking to party on our first night or two, looking for some live music venue perhaps, would be great but not sure about on a Sunday night or where? We are also looking for accommodation near the happening area, somewhere private with a balcony, nothing too flash, any hints? But I heard Playa Del Carmen shuts down around 10pm on a Sunday..is that right? Maybe then if that's true we should perhaps just stay in Cancun for a night… any hints? Thank you

more
    • Transportatio

Playa del Carmen Jul 31, 2015 at 9:27 AM

What would be the cheapest and safest way to get to the ruins in Tulum from a resort in Playa del Carmen? and Are the ruins close to restaurants within a walking distant?
      What would be a the appropriate amount of Cash to bring for this day-trip?

more
    • bbynygirl's Profile Photo

Transportation after Clubbing in Cancun

by bbynygirl Online Now Mar 31, 2010 at 1:27 PM

I am going to a resort in Puerto Morelos this month (yay!!) and I want to check out a few night clubs in Cancun on Friday night and Saturday night. I'm sure getting there isn't an issue, but whats a means of inexpensive, reliable, safe transportation back to the resort during the hours of midnight until the early hours of the morning (3-4 am)?

4 Answers Apr 26, 2010 at 11:10 AM
    • Bicycles

by grahma Online Now Feb 15, 2010 at 6:20 PM

How much are they to rent and how much area is there to cover with them.

1 Answer Feb 18, 2012 at 1:02 PM
    • Casita del mar Hotel, Puerto Morelos

by kmcculloch Online Now Feb 9, 2008 at 11:26 AM

Is this hotel still open for business; will it be open next winter (Feb.09)as far as you know; what are the rates for a double room (2 adults); what does it include (breakfast?); and are there any other pictures available of the rooms or pool, or beach in front of the hotel. We walked by there 2 years ago, liked it very much & hope to return and stay there next winter.

1 Answer Feb 9, 2008 at 2:16 PM
    • KKellyC's Profile Photo

Catching a bus OUT of Puerto Morelos

by KKellyC Online Now Nov 29, 2006 at 9:22 PM

Taking the bus down to Puerto Morelos from the Cancun airport sounds like a great way to go, but once there, if we want to pop down to Playa Del Carmen to catch the ferry out to Cozumel...is taxi the way to go then, you think? Can a person take the bus out of Puerto Morelos reliably, or does it only stop when someone is getting let off there?

Also, does one of the busses actually go into town, or do they both stop out at the junction away from town?

Thanks!

~Kelly

1 Answer Dec 10, 2007 at 11:14 AM
    • TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo

Zip lining experience here?

by TheTravelSlut Online Now Jul 23, 2006 at 12:14 PM

Has anyone done the zip lining offered by the Entertainment Plus (Brant) Company in Puerto Morelos near Play del Carmen or Cancun?

If so, was the quality and quantity OK for the price paid?

Does anyone have any other adventure-sports vendor in that area that they can recommend?

Any feedback appreciated.

The Travel Slut
      "Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere!"

2 Answers Jul 27, 2006 at 2:18 PM