Puerto Morelos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel Between Hotels

by kstarstarstar Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Hi, I am going to Puerto Morelos in a few weeks for a wedding and wondering if there is a bus that goes between the hotels? I am staying at the Ocean Coral and Turquesa and need to get to the Azul Sensori.

Thanks!

more
    • Travel Between Hotels

by kstarstarstar Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Hi, I am going to Puerto Morelos in a few weeks for a wedding and wondering if there is a bus that goes between the hotels? I am staying at the Ocean Coral and Turquesa and need to get to the Azul Sensori.

Thanks!

1 Answer Apr 15, 2014 at 8:07 PM
    • Safe walks

by thechad Online Now Feb 21, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Is it safe to walk along the beach From Hotel Coral & Turquesa into town (puerto morelos)? I have read that it is about a 45 minute walk, I assume that it's safe along the resort areas but on google earth it looks like there is a good stretch along undeveloped areas.

• Transportation from Cancun Airport to Puerto Morelos

by LarryMcVA Online Now Jan 2, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Staying in a small hotel wo shuttle amenities so looking for transportation from Airport to Puerto Morelos - would appreciate any suggestions - public or private conduits.

4 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 12:45 PM
    • Where to stay in Puerto Morelos

by RuthannRonnie Online Now Nov 17, 2013 at 1:16 PM

We have been to Cancun many times. We usually stay off the beaten path where we can mix with the locals. We find that to be much more enjoyable. We like to be able to walk to nearby restaurants, markets and beaches. We are also budget minded travelers. Our requirements for hotel room is a clean room with a comfortable bed, air conditioning and private bath. All that being said, can someone recommend a place to stay for 8 or 10 days in March of 2014? Thanks in advance for the information.

2 Answers Nov 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM
    • Quick - arriving 10/2 - Best way to get from Xpu Ha resort to Jungle Spa in Puerto Morelos?

by Tivoli102 Online Now Sep 28, 2010 at 4:35 PM

We will be at a resort at Xpu Ha beach and would like to go to the Jungle spa. We are not too adventurous and a bit physically limited (so treking all over like we did in our 20s is not an option). How difficult is it to take the colectivo up there?
      Or, is it better to take a taxi? How expensive would a taxi be to/from? What else do you suggest we do for the one-day trip up to Puerto Morelos? Any suggestions or assistance would be great

• Tbaysmile's Profile Photo

apartment or room in PM

by Tbaysmile Online Now Jul 4, 2008 at 7:05 PM

Hi i am arriving near PM on the 7th and doing an all inclusive thing for a week for a wedding then hoping to stay in the area for a few months if i like it. does anyone know any sites in english where i could rent a small room or aparmtment at a reasonalble rate.

2 Answers Jul 5, 2008 at 1:55 AM
    • Jawnuta's Profile Photo

Taxi - from airport to Puerto Morelos

by Jawnuta Online Now Nov 10, 2007 at 2:11 PM

Anybody knows how much is the taxi from the airport to Puerto Morelos???

2 Answers Nov 11, 2007 at 7:31 AM
    • Transportation to airport?

by davenaliceinmn Online Now Mar 17, 2007 at 5:40 AM

How do we find reasonably priced transportation back to the airport from PM?

1 Answer Mar 26, 2007 at 1:22 AM
    • Hotel Casita del Mar

by LorenaMorena Online Now Dec 23, 2006 at 6:34 PM

I read Catrionna's review of Casita del Mar, but it was written in 2004. Can anyone give me an update on this hotel? Is it still clean and comfortable, air-conditioned and affordable?
      Thanks!
      Lorena

• La Petite France near Pto. Morelos?

by J.Wolfe Online Now Mar 22, 2006 at 3:24 PM

Greetings everyone,
      I've found reading the VT forum so helpful in narrowing down our vacation choices, though this is my first post here. I'm wondering whether anyone has stayed in condos just north of Puerto M., and if so, whether the beach is swimmable there. I ask because I found someplace called La Petite France that says it's in the national park. Prices for our dates (July 12-July 24) seem very reasonable for how cute the place looks, but I don't know if I want to stay someplace that we can't swim at.

Any information will be helpful. I'm just getting started with the planning, and after *much* research and hemming and hawing, Pto. Morelos is now in first place. Thanks! --Jennifer

• SiLeNsiO's Profile Photo

Puerto Morelos in General

by SiLeNsiO Online Now Jan 20, 2006 at 11:38 AM

Anyone might have some general information on this place. I've been there twice while driving by, but not stayed. What is it like? Night life? beaches? People?