Puerto Montt Travel Answers

change location

Private Tour for our group

by titaade Online Now Oct 28, 2007 at 7:52 AM

Hello,
Can anyone please tell me if it is easy to book a minivan for a private day tour of P.Montt/P. Varas once we get to the port or should we book in advance? And if we must book ahead of time, any recommendations for tour guide/agencies? Our cruise ship will be there on Dec.20,2007 and will be tendered from 8:00AM-5:00PM. Any tips for a day itineraries of "must see"? Thank you very much.
Lena

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • hmoitta's Profile Photo

Re: Private Tour for our group

by hmoitta Online Now Oct 29, 2007 at 6:13 AM

yes, it's easy, we've made this way in a cruise some years ago; as we've already known the area we didn't book the ship excursion and joined one at the port; my suggestion is to go to Petrohue, to see Osorno Volcan and Petrohue falls; they make a short stop in Puerto Varas.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • gfinesilver's Profile Photo

by gfinesilver Online Now Oct 29, 2007 at 6:32 PM

This guy Luis Figueroa is one i always use. he has a 15 passenger minivan and good prices and is located in puerto varas.
    lfiguerm@yahoo.com

• rjeannette's Profile Photo

by rjeannette Online Now Oct 31, 2007 at 4:24 AM

Petrohue is very nice, this is a photo: eyecyou.net/patagonline/inde...
    Puerto Vara, it is a small, clean city, of many flowers and colors, surrounded for the lake Llanquihue This near Puerto Montt, to about 20 minutes ,Volcan Osorno and Petrohue are more far , about 45 minutes . Try with www.enaturchile.com , they specialize in private trips

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines