Puerto López

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Quito to Banos - private car or van? Not bus

Ecuador Jul 18, 2014 at 1:06 PM

We are a "mature" couple and have ridden buses all over the world but now would like to know of options to travel Quito to Banos a bit more comfortably. We would greatly appreciate hearing of companies any here have used or know of with good reputations. who would drive us in a car or a shared van.

more
    • Whale watching in Mid september?

Ecuador Jul 12, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Can anyone suggest the best location to stay at to go for a Whale watching? Is the mid September a good time for going whale watching? It seems like we should select between Puerto Lopez, Manta and Bahia de Caraques. Any suggestion is welcome and appreciated. Thanks.

more
    • kc4ness's Profile Photo

Point A to Point B, C, and D

Ecuador Jul 3, 2014 at 9:22 AM

I am planning a trip to Ecuador for this coming winter and will be visiting some with my niece who is in the Peace Corp. She lives in  Milagro Guayos near Guayaquil and I am curious about traveling by bus in that area and really all through out Ecuador. I plan on splitting my time in different areas and need a little feed back as to the best beach areas in Ecuador and cities of interest. I will be there for at least a month. I am 66 years of age.

Ken

more
    • mstirdivant's Profile Photo

Best Month to Visit Galapagos?

Galápagos Islands Jul 16, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Hello!

My wife and I are planning a trip to the Galapagos. We are particularly interested in visiting during the Albatross nesting season, which we understand is from late March to December. We are able to visit next year in either late March or late May and are wondering if either of these is a preferred time to visit.

Thank you for your help!

more
    • Ecuador to Galapagos.

Galápagos Islands Jul 12, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Does anyone know if there is a boat rout to San Cristóbal Island from anywhere on mainland? Such as Manta, Puerto Lopez or Salinas? Thanks.

more
    • bug repelent

Galápagos Islands Jul 8, 2014 at 7:22 AM

what is the best bug repelent to use?

more
    • Reina del Camino

by JessaSnow Online Now May 29, 2012 at 8:02 PM

I'm having an impossible time finding the Reina del Camino bus schedule from Quito-Puerto Lopez. If anyone knows the schedule or has an accurate phone number to reach an actual human at the Reina del Camino terminal office I would greatly appreciate it!!

2 Answers May 30, 2012 at 10:07 AM
    • Accomodation around

by dentisto Online Now Dec 23, 2008 at 8:58 AM

>has anyone heard about a place called Andaluz near puerto lopez. We are looking for a place to spend two or three weeks in January. Any help would be appreciated. dentisto

• jacquisuiza's Profile Photo

Place to swim??

by jacquisuiza Online Now Dec 21, 2005 at 4:26 AM

Hi
      I would like to know if Puerto Lopez is a safe place to swim or just being at the beach for children? Does Villa Colombia has private rooms for 4 people?
      Thanks for help

3 Answers Nov 10, 2013 at 4:44 PM