Puerto López Travel Answers

change location

Reina del Camino

by JessaSnow Online Now May 29, 2012 at 8:02 PM

I'm having an impossible time finding the Reina del Camino bus schedule from Quito-Puerto Lopez. If anyone knows the schedule or has an accurate phone number to reach an actual human at the Reina del Camino terminal office I would greatly appreciate it!!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Re: Reina del Camino

by hawkhead Online Now May 29, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Don't know if this is either accurate or will lead you to a human but I have found three different phone numbers for the office in Quito - perhaps one will lead you to the promised land:

593-2-2697719
    3216624/633

I hate to say it but to find the schedule you will probably have to go to the bus station - which is no help at all if you are either not in Quito or don't have the opportunity to make a special visit.

If you are in Ecuador, it is possible that a travel agent could supply you with the schedule.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • MalenaN's Profile Photo

Re: Reina del Camino

by MalenaN Online Now May 30, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Last week someone posted this link on Lonely Planets Thorn Tree: http://www.ecuadorschedules.com/

I don't know how reliable it is, but according to that schedule Reina del Camino has a bus at 9.30 and another one at 20.45. And the journey takes around 10h.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines