Puerto La Cruz Travel Answers

change location

Affordable rental place in Barcelona - Lecheria- Puerto La Cruz for two weeks.

by hotfeet Online Now Feb 5, 2006 at 9:34 AM

I'm traveling to Barcelona-Puerto La Cruz next April- May 2006. I'm planing to stay for approximately two weeks. Does somebody know a studio or one bedroom unit with full kitchen for rent at affordable price?

Thanks for your time.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • ezaguryk's Profile Photo

RE: Affordable rental place in Barcelona - Lecheria- Puerto La Cruz for two weeks.

by ezaguryk Online Now Feb 8, 2006 at 5:11 AM

Hi

It is not very usual to find a place the it is rent for two week, you may be looking for some cheap nice hotel for the two week. Also i recomend to saty in lecheria (el morro) it is the nicer place in that area, aslo if you are in vacation you may think to stay a 2 or 3 days in mochima nacional parck in the town of mochima ther are several guesshouese very nice.

hope that help
    kelly

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: Affordable rental place in Barcelona - Lecheria- Puerto La Cruz for two weeks.

by hotfeet Online Now Feb 16, 2006 at 12:38 PM

Thanks for your email and your time.
    I was planing to spent few days visiting the Archipelago of Mochima taking a boat from Lecherias(day trips).I need to stay in Lecherias-Barcelona-Puerto La Cruz .I have to do some paperworks and I have to stay there.I don't think I could find a cheap and nice hotel, might be cheap but no nice and I don't want that, so a nice hotel could cost me a fortune. I was hoping to find a rental place because that is a tourist area and probably there are some apartments for rent by week or by days.

Thanks anyway

• RE: Affordable rental place in Barcelona - Lecheria- Puerto La Cruz for two weeks.

by skierfrmct Online Now Apr 7, 2006 at 7:52 PM

my wife and i live in a 3 bdrm condo in puerto la cruz...we are traveling to and fro but would consider renting out one of the two other rooms....if you still need a place let us know....oh yea the condo has full kitchen washer two baths and a common room....

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Puerto La Cruz