Anyone flew from Fog de Igazu ( Brazil ) to Rio on TAM 3:30pm?
1. Its the only direct afternoon flight available...was it ever cancelled?
2. We are checking out of Sheraton on ARG side in the morning..is there enough time to see Brazil side of Falls before flying out?
3. Can we check-in our luggage early at the airport and then continue to the falls?
1) it's the third and last flight of the day by TAM there are other two, by GOL and Webjet later than JJ3152
2) a short visit can be done, why not
3) there are other two TAM flights before your, at 06:15 and 09:30, so you should be at airport before 08:30 but I'm not sure you'll be able to do check-in with the people a desk on the morning flights, anyway after those flights I don't think there is any TAM's people around, the will come in the after noon.
IGU is not a big airport, but it might have a luggage deposit, much better than leaving luggage around in the airport.
-- flight JJ3152 flight stats
On-time: 72% with an Avg. Delay of 16 min
Be the first to rate this answer!