Puerto Escondido Travel Answers

change location

House For Rent Puerto Escondido

by bowman.yankeesnow Online Now Oct 9, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Hey Everyone. I am looking for a place to rent in Puerto from jan 27 2010 til Mar 1 2010. Looking for something close to zicatela, for surfing. Hopefully 1/2 BR, so friends can hangout. Let me know if anyone has suggestions

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • rkearns's Profile Photo

Re: House For Rent Puerto Escondido

by rkearns Online Now Oct 9, 2010 at 7:04 PM

there is a hotel at the beginning of the main drag in zicatela if you are entering from the north. it has a big red gate, and is attached to a surf shop. it is impeccably clean on the grounds, and inside the rooms. we paid25 for two people per night. we had a fan and our own balcony with a hammock and partial ocean view. the shower was the cleanest we had seen. there are dogs and cats everywhere, and it is right in front of the water and close to restaurants and shops. it´s just the cheapest since it´s the furthest from anything else, which is only 5 minutes away. (walking)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • rkearns's Profile Photo

Re: House For Rent Puerto Escondido

by rkearns Online Now Oct 9, 2010 at 7:10 PM

oh, i also stayed at hotel papaya surf. it was comfortable, had a pool, not that you need it. hammocks all around. i think that's more of a surfer's place, very casual. the rooms are small.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines