Puerto Escondido Travel Answers

change location

Hotel Arco Iris

by jellibb Online Now Nov 17, 2004 at 4:43 AM

Hi All, We are travelling to Puerto Escondido next year, and we wanted to stay in Hotel Arco Iris, but we are having alot of trouble contacting them. Does anyone know how I can contact the hotel directly? I would prefer email or website details as I am in Australia and the time difference is huge! I'd be grateful for any info you could come up with. Thanks! Sel.

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Re: Hotel Arco Iris

by luv2trvl Online Now Nov 17, 2004 at 4:09 PM

Hi voice/fax number for the Arco is 954-582-0432. You will also need to dial the country code for Mexico (not sure what it is). Their web address is arcoiris@ptoescondido.com.mx I hope this info is up to date and helps you out.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Hotel Arco Iris

by jellibb Online Now Nov 19, 2004 at 10:49 PM

Thanks heaps Mate! Much appreciated. Can you reccommend any other good hotels in the same area? Sel,

• Re: Re: Puerto Escondido

by luv2trvl Online Now Nov 22, 2004 at 9:49 AM

Hi again, Hotel Flor de Maria is popular. It's close to Playa Zicatela which is one of the best places to surf in Puerto. April through Nov. is surf season (6-15 ft. ground swells!!) So it's not a good beach for swimming but those are also near by. In Aug and Nov. they hold surf competitions at Zicatela. Flor de Maria is not a big hotel so consider this if you are going at this time of year. Their contact info is: Tel: 011 52 (954) 582 0536 Fax: 011 52 (954) 582 2617 Mailing Address: 1ra. Entrada a Playa Marinero S/N Col. Marinero CP. 71980 Puerto Escondido, Oax. México If your interested.. I could try to find an email address for them, since you said the time difference makes it more difficult for you...just let me know

by jellibb Online Now Nov 24, 2004 at 3:52 AM

Thanks! I have contacted Arco Iris through the email address you gave me...looks like this one is the go - it's the right price! I am very happy as I was having trouble with the other contact - he was very rude and not helpful at all. Thanks Again for your help - you have made my day! Sel.

by luv2trvl Online Now Nov 24, 2004 at 9:44 AM

Glad I could help..sounds like a fun trip.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines