Puerto Banus

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bars in Banus

by BauleyTwitch Online Now Oct 1, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Can anyone advise on some of the cheaper bars in Banus please?

2 Answers Oct 1, 2013 at 2:41 AM
    • Best place to eat & party?

by jaqkel Online Now Feb 21, 2010 at 7:08 AM

Hi,
      I'm organising my best mate's hen weekend in Puerto Banus and having never been I've got no idea where to take everyone!
      I'd like to find somewhere to go for dinner, doesn't matter what type of food, just nice, pricey is OK if it's worth it. And a club or late-opening bar to go to after. I've heard that Nikki Beach or Ocean Club are good but they seem to close at 12am.
      Does anyone have any suggestions?
      Thanks!

4 Answers Mar 8, 2010 at 2:01 AM
    • daarth's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Café

by daarth Online Now Feb 11, 2010 at 1:57 AM

Has anybody tried the new HRC in Puerto Banus? Any good?

1 Answer Mar 8, 2010 at 2:03 AM
    • NOVICE TRAVELLING TO SPAIN BY TRAIN FROM LONDON

by moominda Online Now Feb 12, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Hi please could anyone give me any advice, tips etc on travelling to Spain by train. I will be travelling with my daughter and 3 year old grandson. Basically what I'm asking is cheapest way of buying train tickets. We're going on the Eurostar to Paris and then we're hoping to travel on the overnight train from Paris to Madrid. This is the first time we've done anything like this, so any help would be very much appreciated. Many thanks, Sue
      (PS: I realise flying would be much easier but due to a medical condition I'm unable to travel by plane.

1 Answer Feb 12, 2009 at 11:18 AM
    • DeeRus's Profile Photo

Puerto Banus....any insider's tips for the family??

by DeeRus Online Now Aug 2, 2008 at 7:31 AM

Hi everyone....been a long time reader but have not taken the plunge to ask/contribute.....so please treat me gently!!!

We're traveling to Puerto Banus and have hired a villa to the eastern edge of the marina - our stay is for one week from the 4th of October 2008.

Our party consists of 5 adults, 2 kids (9 and 5) and an 18 month old infant - so quite a range of needs there then!!!

Anyway I'd appreciate any suggestions for the following;

Things to do
      Places to go
      Places to eat

Is there a "tourist information" website you'd recommend, in addition to this forum?

We've decided against hiring a car, so are looking for anything specifically in and around Puerto Banus but are not immune, to using public transport.

I've read some stuff about public transport and how to get to Gibraltar, which is one of the places we'll definitely visit but anywhere else?

Does anyone know if the boat still runs from Puerto Banus to Marbella and if so, can you post any details of where it departs from/cost/times etc?

Sorry for sooooooo many questions and thanks in advance of any help/suggestions you can offer,

Paul

4 Answers Aug 13, 2008 at 10:27 PM
    • Scuba Diving

by zarahemla Online Now Apr 23, 2008 at 2:23 AM

Hi
      Is there anybody who could give me some info on Scuba diving centres/schools in the Puerto Banus area?. I have heard there is one called 'the happy divers' somewhere around there. Are there any others that anyone can recommend and do they have english speaking guides/instructors? We will be staying not far from the Puerto Banus harbour and the divers amongst our party would prefer a place that is 'safe' yet 'close to home' if possible.
      Anyone have any info to give or comments to make?
      Thanks for your help.

• Where to visit: Puerto Banus or Marbella

by chands13 Online Now May 9, 2007 at 12:23 PM

im going on a trip with my 3 girl friends, we all just turned 21 n want to go celebrate and have a very girly relaxing break.we r planning on going to either marbella or puerto banus. we have got amazing deals for hotels in both places.

marbella- gran hotel guadalupin marbella,,,2bedroom suite with private jaccuzzi, no break fast included

puerto banus- gran hotel guadalupin, 2 rooms, inclusive of breakfast and spa vouchers for each person

price for both r very similar so we dont mind. just wanted to know which place is better to stay,,,cuz both hotels sound really tempting. we r only there for 3dyas so need to maximize our time and get the best out of the trip.

1 Answer Jun 11, 2007 at 6:31 AM
    • best place to watch to the world cup

by paulharrow Online Now May 20, 2006 at 10:11 AM

any idea's on best place to watch the football?

1 Answer May 21, 2006 at 11:37 AM
    • days out

by paulharrow Online Now May 20, 2006 at 10:11 AM

goinf top banus shortly with many golfers, what can you do if your not golfing? any good idea's? done the boat thing round to marbella and back on previous visit

• 70's music!

by paulharrow Online Now May 20, 2006 at 10:09 AM

can anybody tell me where to find good dance music from the 70's in banus. i will be there on two weeks on tuedays with friends till the saturday, been before fantastic place, but we need a disco, the old type ha!

• Transfer

by Bobn Online Now Jan 13, 2006 at 5:25 AM

What is the cheapest and easiest way to travel from Malaga airport to Puerto Banus

1 Answer Jan 13, 2006 at 12:47 PM