Puerto Ayora

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Experiential tourism in Ecuador

Ecuador Nov 7, 2015 at 8:22 AM

Or someone knows a web site where you can find guides to take me to places not so traditional.

• Dragonlady's Profile Photo

Ecuador, ecig supplies and nicotine juice

Ecuador Nov 12, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Are ecig supplies and nicotine juices readily available in Ecuador... specifically Quito? Mompeche? If so, how would you rate quality, purity, pricing? Thanks, in advance.

• One month in acuador

Ecuador Nov 10, 2015 at 11:39 AM

Hello I'm planning to travel in Ecuador for a month January 2016 already booked Galapagos and amazon and I booked acomodation in Quito for 4 days. then I will have 2 weeks to visit otovallo mindo latacunga cotopaxi banos and cuenca.
      I'm a solo traveller. Guys do you think that I will be able to see the places I posted.

Will it be easy to buy flights from cuenca to quito there and then please?

I don't like to book accommodation in advance and you think it's easy to find on the way?

Any suggestions will help.

• Marti24's Profile Photo

What to do in Ecuador?

Ecuador Oct 30, 2015 at 6:18 AM

What are the top 10 most important thing to do?

• Hello trying to figure this place out

by sikeupt Online Now Mar 4, 2014 at 10:35 AM

This will my 1st time in Puerto Ayora.I been doing research and came up with nothing so far. Can you recommend any hotels?And dive shops and places to eat.And how is the diving in October??Thanks

2 Answers Mar 4, 2014 at 10:51 AM
    • accommodations

by nybird Online Now Dec 11, 2009 at 5:30 AM

We are planning to be in Puerto Ayora at the end of March with a 1-0 1/2 year old. One of the possible places to stay has no reviews, and we are not sure of the distance from town. The web says 8-10 minute walk, but it appears farther on map. Any feed back on our possible choices - Casa Natura, Red Booby,Mainao,
      or Semilla Verde.