Puerto Ayora

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Want to visit cayambe snow cap

Cayambe Jun 26, 2015 at 10:20 PM

We live in quito and have a group of 7 peoples. Want to visit cayambe snow cap of 1 day trip. What is the best way to get there from quito with ease and budget.

more
    • June cultural events

Cuenca Jun 3, 2015 at 3:06 PM

Is there an online source for information on cultural events such as theater, music, dance, etc. in Cuenca? We'll be visiting there June 10-18 and hope to soak up some culture. We're more interested in live events than in museums, sights, etc. I've found a calendar or two but they only show club meetings and such. Thanks! -- Jerry and Cindy

more
    • MalenaN's Profile Photo

To El Bosque Petrificado Puyango

Ecuador Jun 7, 2015 at 6:41 AM

Next time I go to Ecuador I would like to visit El Bosque Petrificado Puyango.

How can I get there by public transport from Lojas? How long would it take?

How can I get there by public transport from Zaruma? How long would it take?

more
    • Hello trying to figure this place out

by sikeupt Online Now Mar 4, 2014 at 10:35 AM

This will my 1st time in Puerto Ayora.I been doing research and came up with nothing so far. Can you recommend any hotels?And dive shops and places to eat.And how is the diving in October??Thanks

2 Answers Mar 4, 2014 at 10:51 AM
    • accommodations

by nybird Online Now Dec 11, 2009 at 5:30 AM

We are planning to be in Puerto Ayora at the end of March with a 1-0 1/2 year old. One of the possible places to stay has no reviews, and we are not sure of the distance from town. The web says 8-10 minute walk, but it appears farther on map. Any feed back on our possible choices - Casa Natura, Red Booby,Mainao,
      or Semilla Verde.