change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Day trips.

Koper Mar 17, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Could you suggest some day trips from Koper by public trasnportation? I have already been to Piran.

more
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

Ljubljana - Zagreb return fare

Slovenia Yesterday

Dear all,
      Needed a small clarification.

As per Slovenian train website, one way fare from Ljubljana to Zagreb is 16.4 euros whereas return fare is 26.2 euros.

I wanted to know validity of the return ticket. As in does it have to be a same day return or can I return after say 3 day stay at Zagreb and still avail the return fare discount?

Please help me with this.

Thanks!

more
    • Pletna Boats

Bled Mar 27, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Is it difficult getting in and out of the pletna boats? It looks like a pretty high step.

more
    • tusharbhotica's Profile Photo

TO STAY IN LJUBLJANA OR LAKE BLED OR LAKE BOHINJ FOR 1 NIGHT WITH FAMILY

Slovenia Mar 15, 2014 at 9:48 PM

WE ARE ON WAY FROM CROATIA TO SALZBURG IN JULY, AND WANT TO STAY 1 NIGHT AS A BREAK.
      WHICH IS THE RIGHT PLACE AND A GOOD HOTEL?

more
    • mercedes50's Profile Photo

Walking to Koper from Ship

Koper Apr 11, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Hi I'm going to Koper on a cruise i was wondering if i can walk to the old town from the port?

more
    • Train or Bus ?

Maribor Mar 18, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Which is the best way to travel for seniors to travel (with a large suitcase each) ,from Maribor to Vienna.
      Appreciate your help.

Kind Regards
      Bev.

more
    • Hiking in June

Triglav Nacionalni Park Mar 30, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Hi, I'm considering a hike in mid June which includes crossing the higher part of the park, from Dom na Komni via Triglavskih Jezerih to Trenta. Is that feasible considering snow conditions? I do have winter hiking experience but I don't plan to carry full winter gear - will have some traction ("microspikes") and poles, as well as good 3-season waterproof boots etc.

Thanks!

more
    • Help with travel

Slovenia Apr 5, 2014 at 3:46 PM

How do I get from Ljubljana - Slovenia to Hermagor-Austria please any help would be brilliant, thank you .....

more