Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• DianaMS's Profile Photo

Bus line 72. Hotel de Ville

Paris 14 hours ago

Hi everyone.
      I will be staying very close to Hotel de Ville and I´m planning on taking the bus line 72 from Hotel de Ville to the Eiffel Tower because I want to be on the surface and do some sightseeing instead of travelling underground.
      I checked out the route plan and on RATP and the stop for hotel the Ville seems to be the end of the line, so I want to know if I can board the bus there as well as the exact location of the bus stop.
      Thanks!!!

more
    • gwened's Profile Photo

A question to be answer for VT meeting Paris

Paris Dec 5, 2014 at 2:38 AM

I have postponned the date to accommodate those who really have an interest in coming. Now for the others to know.
      VT Meeting

will repost in Misc forum.

Hope to see you ::)

Cheers

more
    • tbnyc1's Profile Photo

How Much is a cab ride?

Paris Dec 17, 2014 at 10:53 AM

How much is a cab ride for 2 from CDG to 3, rue Caulaincourt : Paris 75018 : FRANCE

on Dec 22nd

more
    • NadineK5's Profile Photo

Best time of day to go up Eiffel Tower - end of April

Paris Yesterday

What is the best time to go up the Eiffel Tower at the end of May?

I am pre-booking tickets, so its more a question of what time of day is the view the most beautiful?

more
    • NadineK5's Profile Photo

Skipping lines - Paris Museum Pass and Pre-booked Eiffel Tower Tivkets

Paris Yesterday

We'll be in Paris end of April and will by a Conciergerie Pass (which includes the Paris Museum Pass) and we will pre-book our Eiffel Tower Tickets.

With these passes/pre-booked tickets you're supposed to be able to skip the lines. My husband has used these passes before, but said that you still wait in very long ques. I think he just used it wrongly tbh :)

My question is how do you use your Patois Museum Pass and pre-bookes Eiffel Tower tickets to avoid the long ques?

more
    • Oluwasegun's Profile Photo

Sponsor litter

Paris Dec 16, 2014 at 3:28 AM

I love to live study and work in Paris but I don't have anyone over there, can anyone please help me like sponsoring me to come over or loan me to come over.

more
    • Windinherhair's Profile Photo

Where should we stay for easy transport?

Paris Dec 15, 2014 at 2:04 AM

Hi.
      We're going to the France vs Scotland rugby game in February 2015.
      I'm wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere to stay for 2 nights?
      We're coming in to Charles De Gaulle on Friday, going to the game at Stade De France on Saturday, and looking to do a bit of touristy stuff while there. Our flight back home is on Sunday night.
      Is the area around Sacre Coeur a good place to stay, and easy enough to get to and from the airport and Stadium?
      Thanks folks.

more
    • DIY Day Trip

by ayukee Online Now May 6, 2011 at 1:39 AM

I'm planning to make a day trip from Paris to Provins with my husband and little boy (below 2 years) via train in June.

From other visitors' reviews, I understand that we should make the Tourist Office our first stop upon arriving at the Provins train station.

I'd like to know if the Tourist Office is a comfortable walking distance from the train station. It would be good if you could give me an approximate walking distance or walking time based on your experience. If it's too far a walk, are taxis easily available?

Thanks a lot!

3 Answers Jun 14, 2011 at 8:31 AM
    • visiting in June

by sammie1 Online Now May 16, 2010 at 11:13 AM

hi we are a group of 7 visiting provins in june during the 2 day festival. do we need a car in provins as we are planning to come by train from paris?

2 Answers May 17, 2010 at 4:59 AM
    • JANICE3242's Profile Photo

TRAVELLING TO PROVINS & FINDING OUR WAY

by JANICE3242 Online Now Jun 2, 2009 at 7:23 PM

We will be in Paris in late August and I'm interested in travelling to Provins for a day trip. I believe I can get there by rail. Does anyone know if that is true?

We speak no French. Once we arrive in Provins, would we be able to figure out how to get to the tourist information center? I can't find any helpful information in any of the guidebooks. We found it easy to navigate in Paris last year but we used maps.

I would appreciate any information anyone can offer about travelling to Provins. My travelling party is two adults and a 13 year old boy. The idea of a medieval town sounds delightful.

8 Answers Jun 24, 2012 at 5:44 AM