change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kcnaguit's Profile Photo

Mobile wifi rental needed

Amsterdam Aug 29, 2015 at 7:12 AM

Hi! Where can i rent a mobile wifi that i can use for my trip to NL for 2 weeks? Within these period, i will also visit Paris for 3 nights and back to NL.

Or is there a wifi sim card only that i can buy because i already have a mobile wifi unit..
      Thanks !

more
    • The best way to get there from Paris

Zundert Aug 27, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Hello!

I am a van gogh fans and planning to go to his birth place in Sept this year but I couldn't find enough information on the internet about the transportation around the zundert area. I will leave from paris, may i know what is the best way to zundert? THANKS A LOT!

more
    • buitensorg's Profile Photo

Amsterdam (surrounds) Short term Fully furnished apartment

Netherlands Aug 23, 2015 at 6:49 AM

Hello...looking to rent (for a month ) furnished 2 bedroomed apartment direct from the Owner, not through an Agent.... any suggestions, kind thanks

more
    • kcnaguit's Profile Photo

Airport transfer or taxi

Amsterdam Aug 29, 2015 at 7:14 AM

Hi how much will it cost for a taxi from Schiphol Airport to The Hague?
      If by Airport Transfer company, which company can you recommend?
      Thanks!

more
    • How to get from Groningen to the TT Circuit Assen by public transportation?

Assen Aug 27, 2015 at 1:15 PM

Hello,

I need some advice on how to get from Groningen center to the TT Circuit in Assen. I plan to attedn the Motocross GP this weekend but I do not have a car.

Thanks for advices!

more
    • Requesting 2days transit at Amsterdam

Amsterdam Aug 4, 2015 at 8:15 PM

Hi,
      I would like to ask what are the procedures that i need to go through if i am requesting for extra transit time from 1hour to 2days at Amsterdam. (fyi, i am taking KLM)

Thank you in advance for the clarification.

more
    • What to do with a 9 hour layover...

Amsterdam Aug 20, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Hi!

It looks like I have a 9 hour layover. As I don't think I could possibly entertain myself for this long in the airport I'd love suggestions of what to do with that time. My flight gets in at 9:30 pm and I leave around 7:00am departure.

What should I do/what's the best route for transportation?

Thanks for your advice!

more
    • Hotels in Amsterdam

Amsterdam Aug 9, 2015 at 4:28 PM

hi! Could you recommend a nice hotel,in Amsterdam, near the main attractions, at a rate beetween 80 and 110 US$/night, with twin beds, good breakfast included. I already know booking.com and many other websites, but what I want is your advice. thank you very much for your help!

more
    • donnymarie's Profile Photo

Copenhagen snuff/smokeless tobacco/dipping/chewing tobacco

Amsterdam Aug 7, 2015 at 12:04 PM

Does anyone have experience bringing Copenhagen (or similar) smokeless tobacco through customs in Amsterdam? From what I have researched we are allowed 200 cigarettes OR 250 grams of "tobacco", and there will be a 147.7% tax on anything over the "250 grams tobacco" (cigarette overages are less). I think the intent is pipe or hookah, not dipping tobacco, but I’m going with "not rolled". I am also wondering if we should empty all those cans into a baggie or see if we can get the smoke shop here to put it in a labeled container. Either way we will get in the "red" line at customs and declare the overage, since no way our combined allotment will last him a month.

more
    • Dairy farming in Netherlands

Netherlands Aug 2, 2015 at 1:52 PM

We are from New Zealand just wondering if there are any Dutch dairy farmers who could answer some questions for us? We are just wondering how the dairy industry is in Holland and if there are farm tours? We do have more questions but will just start with this one.

more
    • Picture Location Amsterdam

Amsterdam Aug 13, 2015 at 11:12 AM

I would like to know where this picture was taken

more
    • rickmatthews's Profile Photo

Hotels in Amsterdam

Amsterdam Aug 17, 2015 at 7:24 PM

Have been looking online at hotels in Amsterdam for mid September for 3-4 nights. Is seems to me that if you don't book a hotel out side the city they are ridiculously expensive, at least for my wallet. Are the surrounding towns within a short distance to downtown Amsterdam. We would like to pay around 200$ Canadian so that would be around 150 Euros.
      Any suggestions for hotels.
      thanks
      Rick

more
    • rickmatthews's Profile Photo

Train from Paris to Amsterdam and back to Brussels

Amsterdam Aug 15, 2015 at 6:16 AM

Hi, my wife and I are going to Paris in early September and after a few days would like to go to Amsterdam and Brussels. Our plan is to take a train directly from Paris to Amsterdam and then make our way back to Brussels before flying back to Canada. My question is this is it better for us to get some sort of rail pass for a week or two or just pay as we go? We don't have any set agenda but would like to see several towns and cities along the way from Amsterdam to Brussels.
      Thanks
      Rick

more
    • rozenburg Ferry - Mercedes Sprinter 313CDI

Rozenburg Jun 22, 2015 at 6:37 PM

Hi, anyone know whether the rozenburg ferry accepts vans as big as mercedes Sprinter 313CDI?
      Please let me know. From what i know the ferry is active every 10-20 minutes or so...

Thanks

1 Answer Jun 22, 2015 at 9:42 PM
    • Delft to Rotterdam trains

Delft Mar 23, 2015 at 3:57 PM

Is there a train from delft to Rotterdam?

5 Answers Mar 24, 2015 at 11:09 AM
    • Where are all the nice, pretty Dutch girls in Delft?

Delft Mar 11, 2015 at 10:40 PM

I'm a Dutch/American writer who is staying in Delft next month to write a book on Dutch history. I'm single and I'd like to possibly meet a nice Dutch girl. Any recommendations for clubs, bars, cafes or other places to hang out where the single life is happening? Hamlet

10 Answers Mar 15, 2015 at 1:39 PM
    • TraceyA10's Profile Photo

find Eetcafe

Hillegom Feb 27, 2015 at 8:30 AM

Where is Eetcafe near pastoorslan 30

1 Answer Feb 27, 2015 at 10:00 AM
    • 7_seconds's Profile Photo

online cake delivery - Nieuw Lekkerland

Rotterdam Jan 24, 2015 at 12:18 PM

hi,
      i need a cake to be delivered at the address in Nieuw Lekkerland. i understand it's a suburb of Rotterdam but i notice it's quite far. can someone help me with links of some good local bakeries that deliver cakes which i could order and pay online?
      it's urgent, thank you!

greets!

6 Answers May 19, 2015 at 11:11 PM
    • Taxi from Hoek Van Holland

Hoek van Holland Dec 10, 2014 at 12:47 PM

I am travelling in to Hoek van Holland on 30 Dec 2014 at 16:45hrs travelling Amsterdam, but there is no trains from the ferry station. It appears there are trains from Scheidam Centrum.

Is there a bus or taxi service from Hoek van Holland to Scheidam Centrum.
      and possible cost.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

5 Answers Dec 11, 2014 at 11:17 PM
    • lcat61's Profile Photo

Tourist activities on weeknights?

Rotterdam Oct 31, 2014 at 11:36 AM

I will be attending the ABN AMRO TENNIS TOURNAMENT (day session) in Rotterdam on a Wednesday or Thursday next February. Can you suggest some activities to fill the time after 5 pm until my 9 pm train back to Amsterdam?
      It looks like all the museums and shopping in the city center are closed on weeknights. Are there any other tourist activities on weeknights (other than restaurants)?
      Thanks

2 Answers Oct 31, 2014 at 12:43 PM
    • transportation eindhoven airport-rozenburg ? accommodation next to Meer Kraft? Some dutch??

Rozenburg Sep 4, 2014 at 12:24 PM

I'm so grateful to find this site! I've spent hours trying to figure it out how to travel the cheapest way from Eindhoven airport to Rozenburg (Rotterdam)area. Is this the closest place to the Meer Kraft shipyard? I'm trying to meet my husband there, his ship ( Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas) will be docked there in october. Do you know a cheap place where we can stay there? I don't need a hotel, we don't have to much money....
      Thank you in advance!!
      P.S.
      Maybe you can teach me also some words in dutch? ....
      "Hello, how are you?Do you feel good today? I wish you a wonderful day! E totul in regula?"

17 Answers Apr 19, 2015 at 10:41 AM
    • ladysail's Profile Photo

Using public transportation to go to Kinderdijk

Rotterdam Aug 13, 2014 at 6:53 PM

I would like to go to Kinderdijk on Monday, Oct 13. Is the best way taking the waterbus from Erasmus Bridge, then taking the Triangle Ferry? I am staying at Emma Hotel on Nieuwe Binnenweg.
      Is it easy to reverse this same transportation when I am finished at Kinderdijk? Any help would be very appreciated.
      Thank you very much,
      Joyce from Canada

10 Answers Nov 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM
    • sprinks10's Profile Photo

is it a safe friendly town?

Oostvoorne Aug 8, 2014 at 12:35 PM

Hi My Daughter Kate is traveling alone from Australia and decided to learn Sailboarding at Oostvoorne.. Is it on the open Ocean... or Safe? Walter

3 Answers Sep 2, 2014 at 2:04 PM
    • London to Delft option

Delft Jul 29, 2014 at 12:40 AM

Hi
      I'm traveling from London to Delft in August and I wanted to know what kinda options are available at student budget!
      I arrive in London Heathrow at 1pm and I would preferably want to travel overnight or stay somewhere overnight then start the trip early in the morning as I have to arrive in Delft between 10am and 5pm.
      (Or would it be cheaper and easier to find accommodation in delft for one night?)

Thanks

8 Answers Jul 31, 2014 at 9:31 AM
    • Where to park in Brielle

Brielle Jul 5, 2014 at 3:10 AM

where can we park in Brielle near Nobelstraat 24 hours and what tickets do we need to buy please?

1 Answer Jul 5, 2014 at 5:49 AM
    • Where to park in Brielle

Brielle Jul 5, 2014 at 12:34 AM

where can we park in Brielle near Nobelstraat 24 hours and what tickets do we need to buy please?

• DeWitt brother's statue

Dordrecht Jul 4, 2014 at 7:01 AM

I would like to see the DeWitt statue in Dordrecht. Where will I find it?
      Thank you ... from a visiting DeWitt.

3 Answers Jul 4, 2014 at 2:49 PM
    • mispar7's Profile Photo

Parking in Leiden

Leiden Jun 24, 2014 at 10:16 AM

What's the best parking place to leave a car at for 6-7 hours? We're planning sightseeing with two kids 7 and 12. I'm looking for a place in walking distance from the city center and with reasonable tariff.

14 Answers Jun 30, 2014 at 12:33 AM
    • bus to Amsterdam

Zevenhoven Jun 24, 2014 at 3:05 AM

I am staying in Zevenhoven. Can I take a bus directly to Amsterdam central? If yes which bus number? If not how to I get to Amsterdam central by bus

1 Answer Jun 24, 2014 at 4:33 AM
    • bus to Amsterdam

Zevenhoven Jun 24, 2014 at 3:05 AM

I am staying in Zevenhoven. Can I take a bus directly to Amsterdam central? If yes which bus number? If not how to I get to Amsterdam central by bus

2 Answers Jun 24, 2014 at 9:30 AM
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

parking when visiting the Nationaal Archief?

The Hague Jun 21, 2014 at 10:23 AM

If you were going to spend a day at the Nationaal Archief (Prins Willem - ALexanderhof 20) in The Hague, where would you park? Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you, Stefan

2 Answers Jul 10, 2014 at 10:28 PM
    • I wouldl ike to visit Westmaas

Westmaas Jun 21, 2014 at 9:14 AM

How does one travel from Rotterdam to Westmaas?

2 Answers Jun 21, 2014 at 1:08 PM
    • Travel question

Westmaas Jun 20, 2014 at 2:34 AM

Is there a place of accommodation in Westmaas in Zuid-Holland and are there bus connection from to to Rotterdam to Westmaas?

1 Answer Jun 20, 2014 at 12:37 PM
    • Winter clothing

Delft Jun 9, 2014 at 7:18 AM

Should I buy clothed for the winter from delft or from India? Is it really expensive to buy it from delft in the month of August?

2 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 12:08 PM
    • Rotterdam - Amsterdam

Rotterdam Jun 5, 2014 at 4:02 PM

Together with my mate, we are planning a bike trip. We are from Rotterdam and we and thought, that we go to Amsterdam. I searched the web for information on the distance and time our trips.
      I found for example:
      routeplanner24.com/amsterdam...
      but it is probably time to travel by car. Anyone knows how much time we will go bike? Thank you for your help.

3 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 5:22 AM
    • In July during the North Sea Jazz Fest

Rotterdam May 21, 2014 at 2:46 PM

In July during the North Sea Jazz Fest. Where is the best places to go to hear great music?

2 Answers May 22, 2014 at 12:23 AM
    • jmfmata@comt.cat

Keukenhof May 20, 2014 at 12:48 AM

Estaremos en Amsterdam del 24/5 al 29, Tenemos libre el 27/5, nos gustaria ver los jardines, pero, parece ser que estan cerrados, ¿es correcto?.
      Desde Amsterdam, mejor en bus o en tren.

1 Answer May 20, 2014 at 8:53 AM
    • Combi ticket valid for day 2?

Keukenhof May 2, 2014 at 3:17 AM

Dears,
      I am visiting keukenhof on 16 may. I have booked my hotel in keukenhof so I am staying in keukenhof on 16th night.
      my current plan is to reach Schiphol on 16th morning... take the keukenhof express and reach keukenhof.. stay there on 16th.. return back to Schiphol on 17th.. and go onwards to Amsterdam on 17th...
      but i don't know if i take the combi ticket "Schiphol-keukenhof-Schiphol" can i make my return journey on 17th on the same ticket?
      Warm Regards,
      Manu

2 Answers May 2, 2014 at 5:05 AM
    • Most scenic bicycle route near Delft?

Delft Apr 30, 2014 at 5:40 PM

My wife and I will be in Amsterdam in late August and are planning a day-long bicycle ride in the region. Our plan is to take the train to Delft, rent bicycles and ride/picnic the Vaartenroute to Rotterdam and back, wrapping up the day with dinner in Delft. I have now read that a second scenic cycle route has been created in the area, through Hof van Delfland. Does anyone know what the prettiest bicycle route would be near Delft? We are comfortable riding up to 50km in total.

6 Answers Jun 7, 2014 at 11:17 PM
    • Using of OV card in Leiden

Leiden Apr 30, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Is card purchased in The Hague is useful in Leiden?

2 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 4:03 AM
    • Shuttle bus

Noordwijk aan Zee Apr 22, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Is there a shuttle bus from noordwijk aan zee to the keukenhoff? Do you have a contact

2 Answers Apr 24, 2014 at 4:13 AM
    • bus 858 schedule

Keukenhof Apr 14, 2014 at 3:15 AM

When does the last Keukenhof Express 858 bus leave the gardens to go back to the airport?

2 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 8:20 AM
    • Bike hire in Leiden

Leiden Apr 10, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Where is the best place to hire bikes,about 8, for 3 days from 20-22 May?

How much and what deposit?

1 Answer Apr 10, 2014 at 9:31 AM