Provincie Zeeland

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Coffee shops in Middelburg Netherlands

Middelburg Mar 29, 2014 at 10:51 PM

are there coffee shops in Middelburg like in Amsterdam? I have heard so many conflicting news articles on the matter. I will be visiting soon. Should I stop in Amsterdam before coming to Middelburg?

1 Answer Mar 30, 2014 at 1:06 PM
    • Tourist Visa application question

Neeltje Jans Dec 9, 2013 at 4:39 AM

I am seeking to bring a friend into the Netherlands for a 3 week holiday. I have written a Tourist Visa application letter. To whom do I send the letter - the Netherlands Embassy? The Embassy where my friend lives? Some other place?

Many thanks.

2 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 5:26 AM
    • One day in Terneuzen

Terneuzen Oct 18, 2013 at 11:17 AM

One day in Terneuzen, what should I see? I will be there tomorrow

7 Answers Oct 19, 2013 at 9:28 AM
    • GemmaW7's Profile Photo

Smurfs in Sluis

Sluis Sep 7, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Seeing as Sluis is close to the Belgian border, does anyone know if there is much smurf merchandise on offer in the shops? I'm visiting tomorrow.
      Thanks

2 Answers Sep 7, 2013 at 1:32 PM
    • Family History

Sas van Gent Sep 4, 2013 at 2:48 AM

My father was in the Netherlands in October 1944. He was billeted with a family probably in Westdorpe by the name of Van Was. one of the family was called Polly. My eather and mother visited after the war, Is it possible to trace this family and are there any younger generation still living in Sas van Gent ?

4 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 2:59 PM
    • Water Pavilion

Neeltje Jans Aug 17, 2013 at 4:45 PM

WHere in Neeitje Jans is the Water Pavilion, a metal clad structure designed by Lars Spuybroek? Is it open for viewing and how does one find it and get to see it it?

2 Answers Aug 18, 2013 at 1:15 AM
    • Rotterdam to Middleburg

Middelburg Aug 17, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Rotterdam to Middleburg

3 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 9:17 AM
    • Travelling

Middelburg Aug 17, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Leaving from London what is the best way to get to Middleburg Holland

2 Answers Aug 17, 2013 at 1:26 AM
    • Best way yo get too Zierikzee

Zierikzee Jul 15, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Hi all, I'm trying to find the best way to get from London to Zierikzee and will flight to Rotterdam then does anyone know best way from there or any websites that they recommend? thanks Vern

5 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 2:39 PM
    • Can I get to Middelburg from Amsterdam by waterway?

Middelburg Jun 30, 2013 at 2:20 AM

I need to be in Aagtekerke by around the 18th Oct. Can I get there from Amsterdam by waterway/ Boat? River/ Canal?
      thanks Anne-Marie

4 Answers Jul 2, 2013 at 10:48 AM
    • Travel Amsterdam to Middleburg by water

Middelburg Jun 14, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Is there a boat trip covering this? Or opposite direction please. I see cruises do this as part of their itinerary but I only want to go as far as Middleburg or back again to Amsterdam.Thanks AM

4 Answers Jun 16, 2013 at 12:28 AM
    • Buy towels in middelburg

Middelburg Jun 8, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Where can I buy towels in this town? I tried AH but dis not find any, I'm travelling there in august and stay there as student for twomyears and would rather buy my towells locally than to carry them from home

5 Answers Jun 9, 2013 at 8:58 AM
    • Travel from Terneuzen to Gent

Terneuzen May 4, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I have to travel from Terneuzen to Gent on Monday next. How can this be achieved? As a last resort I could travel tomorrow, Sunday, but Monday is much better.

4 Answers May 4, 2013 at 11:28 AM
    • zwemparadijs

Provincie Zeeland Apr 30, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Is there a zwemparadijs in Flushing / Vlissingen?

1 Answer Apr 30, 2013 at 6:24 AM
    • Accomodation

Aagtekerke Apr 28, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I am searching for a house to rent during October. I am the daughter of Julien Allain, one of the Free French airmen whose place crashed in Oct of 43 and want to come for the commemorative ceremony.

2 Answers May 3, 2013 at 5:25 PM
    • Ghent to Terneuzen

Terneuzen Apr 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Hello,
      im planning a trip from ghent to terneuzen and id like to know if there s a bus connection from ghent train station to terneuzen.

4 Answers Apr 4, 2013 at 5:34 AM
    • Netherland Boating Holiday

Provincie Zeeland Jan 31, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I am planning a boating trip from the US for September. I am focusing on the Zeeland area and looking for advice on a suggested route to take. We are interested in picking up a hire bareboat and visting traditional Dutch towns and enjoying the local culture, museums, historical sites, etc. Ideally, we would like to spend no more than 4 to 5 hours per day traveling from site to site. Any recommendations on must see towns or even a suggested route would greatly be appreciated. Also, any recomendations on boat hire agencies in the area would also be appreciated. Thanks

3 Answers Feb 6, 2013 at 3:22 AM
    • Antique Market

Middelburg Dec 23, 2012 at 1:38 AM

I would like to go to the antique market on Friday 28.12. Will it be open after Christmas? I have bought numerous items and would like to buy yet another clock there. I live 4 hours away and don't want to travel so far for it not to be open.
      Thank you,
      Sandra.

2 Answers Dec 23, 2012 at 1:49 AM
    • need help how to get to Zierikzee

Zierikzee Aug 7, 2012 at 4:38 AM

Could you tell me please, the best way to get to Zierikzee? We plan to take the train from London to Brussels and then don't know what to do. We can get to Rotterdam by train if that would be best, but should we next go to Goes? How would we do that? And how would we get from Goes to Zierikzee? Our final destination is Dreischor for a singing weekend and we will be collected at Zierikzee. Many thanks!

3 Answers Aug 7, 2012 at 7:30 AM
    • oysters

Provincie Zeeland May 27, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I have heard that you can catch your own oysters on the beach and eat them in Zeeland. Is this true? We are not overly fussed about catching them but would love to see an oyster farm and eat lots of oysters somewhere! Can anyone recommend a place? We will be travelling through Belgium and making our way up to the Netherlands so can stop into Zeeland if worthwhile.

Thanks!

8 Answers May 28, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    • How to get to Middleburg from Switzerland?

Middelburg Nov 13, 2011 at 10:52 PM

What will the best way to get to Middelburg from Switzerland?

I have tried to look for budget flight to join from Zurich to Rotterdam but there is no flights offering that.

I am more interested in a rail journey but how can we arrange this?

If any one has better alternative, please include the mode of transportation plus the cost involved.

Many thanks,

Khairul Asyraf

6 Answers Nov 14, 2011 at 9:58 PM
    • HIGH ON A TREE

Zierikzee May 25, 2011 at 6:26 AM

On Sat. 21st May, came to your beautiful town and couldn't help noticing high in the trees around 2 bags attached high up. What are they there for? a puzzle.

2 Answers May 25, 2011 at 12:02 PM
    • Hotel Rotterdam

Terneuzen Apr 30, 2011 at 9:04 AM

I want to travel from muddelburg then Flushing, then Breskens and then visit Terneuzen. How is the best way to do this?

He stayed in the hotel rotterdam, has anyone got information about ir

1 Answer May 1, 2011 at 3:09 AM
    • travel

Terneuzen Apr 30, 2011 at 9:03 AM

I want to travel from muddelburg then Flushing, then Breskens and then visit Terneuzen. How is the best way to do this?
      My father was at these places during ww2. is there any museums where i can visit about this place?

3 Answers May 1, 2011 at 12:04 AM
    • Dsurfryder252's Profile Photo

Surfing in Vlissingen.

Vlissingen Nov 29, 2010 at 10:13 AM

I am planning a surf trip through Europe. I am flying into Schipol then heading south to the town of Vlissingen to see where my name started. I share the same last name as that great Dutch admiral that was born there. I was wondering how hard it is to travel around with surfboards while im in The Netherlands? If the trains let me take my boardbag? The Fee's? Places to stay? I will be by myself the whole time. And the most important questions. The waves and where to surf? I will definetly check out Domburg. After here Im off to France,Spain,Portugal, then to Morocco. Ive traveled through other countries but never Europe. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

6 Answers Nov 30, 2010 at 9:51 AM
    • oosternde to vlissingen

Vlissingen Jul 10, 2010 at 4:46 AM

Could any one help, please My husband and I will be in Oostende in September, we will have no transport. Is it easy to get to the foot ferry to get to Vlissingen ? how long does it take and approx how much. We have looked into going by train, but as we only want to be there for a day it takes a long while. Thanks for hopeful reply Lorraine

3 Answers Jul 12, 2010 at 11:15 AM
    • amyinlondon's Profile Photo

cycling in the Netherlands

Provincie Zeeland May 2, 2010 at 7:46 AM

Hi, my husband and I want to have a cycling holiday in the Netherlands in August, using one place as our base. We want flat, scenic, towns and villages and generally a nice place. This would be our first trip of this nature and we would be on road bikes. Any help would be great as I really don't have much of a starting point.

2 Answers Jun 3, 2010 at 6:19 AM
    • RichardLeSueur's Profile Photo

Can we cycle through the tunnel

Provincie Zeeland Apr 22, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Hi
      We are cycling from St Malo/ France to Amsterdam and I have noticed on google earth that my bike GPS has us cycling through a few tunnels, is this permitted, I see we go through westerschelde tunnel,Weg naar du val tunnel, Rijksweg tunnel, can someone help as we set off on the 2nd May

Regards

Richard

1 Answer Apr 22, 2010 at 9:02 AM
    • Ghent to Terneuzen

Terneuzen Feb 21, 2010 at 2:52 PM

We (2 people) want to travel from Ghent to Terneuzen in April. What is the best way? How much would a taxi cost? Is there a bus that would allow us to arrive in Terneuzen around 1700?

5 Answers Feb 27, 2010 at 2:51 PM
    • Travel in Holland

Middelburg Feb 14, 2010 at 8:38 AM

How canone travel from Veere to Middleburg the easiest and most convenient way?

4 Answers Oct 20, 2011 at 2:09 PM