Provincie West-Vlaanderen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Planning Bicycle Trips Around Brugge

Brugge Apr 18, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Would like to plan 3 days of "bicycle loop" trips from Brugge to the countryside and return.. with each trip being around 40 to 60 KM. I found a great route planning tool on the web but its all in flemish. Happy to pay somone to help me "map out the routes" but would prefer not to be in an organized tour per se. Suggestions welcome!!!

more
    • Bus or Coach Tour from Amsterdam to Brugge

Brugge Apr 1, 2014 at 5:43 AM

We are going to be in Amsterdam in May and would like to take a day trip to Brugge. Could someone recommend a coach tour

more
    • phingy's Profile Photo

Frequency of trains from Brugge to Lille

Brugge Apr 3, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Hello,

I will be visiting Bruges end Sept and will head on to Lille after that. Just wondering, are there frequent trains to Lille from Bruges? And should i pre-book tickets online?

Thanks!

more

Popular Provincie West-Vlaanderen Travel Answer Locations

• Planning Bicycle Trips Around Brugge

Brugge Apr 18, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Would like to plan 3 days of "bicycle loop" trips from Brugge to the countryside and return.. with each trip being around 40 to 60 KM. I found a great route planning tool on the web but its all in flemish. Happy to pay somone to help me "map out the routes" but would prefer not to be in an organized tour per se. Suggestions welcome!!!

3 Answers Apr 19, 2014 at 3:46 PM
    • phingy's Profile Photo

Frequency of trains from Brugge to Lille

Brugge Apr 3, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Hello,

I will be visiting Bruges end Sept and will head on to Lille after that. Just wondering, are there frequent trains to Lille from Bruges? And should i pre-book tickets online?

Thanks!

9 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 5:17 AM
    • Bus or Coach Tour from Amsterdam to Brugge

Brugge Apr 1, 2014 at 5:43 AM

We are going to be in Amsterdam in May and would like to take a day trip to Brugge. Could someone recommend a coach tour

3 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 11:17 AM
    • rosieoba's Profile Photo

is lodging offered at the Beguinage?

Brugge Mar 17, 2014 at 10:50 AM

While in Bruges over four years ago we were in the religious gift shop at the Beguinage and a woman told us there were rooms you could stay in. Does anyone have information or a telephone number? I can't find anything. Thank you.

3 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 2:56 PM
    • Restaurant with outdoor seating in the summer, open on a Sunday??

Brugge Mar 8, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Hi, I am a travel agent and visiting Bruges as part of a cruise with 17 friends for a 'laid back' hen weekend. Our cruise stops at Zeebrugge on Sunday 11th May and we're going into Bruges for the day. I've been before a few years back but wasn't there on a Sunday... and I'm struggling to find a restaurant open on a Sunday in Bruges!! We don't mind the type of cuisine & price isn't important as we want something nice, but we would like something with outdoor seating so that (weather permitting!) we can dine outside. Preferably central and in a busy area so we can people watch :) but this isnt essential!

Also while I'm here if anyone can point me in the right direction of a company we can use for a private canal boat trip for 18 that would also be great.

Thank you in advance!

7 Answers Mar 8, 2014 at 9:19 AM
    • Transportation to Brugge

Ieper Mar 3, 2014 at 12:55 PM

What kind of transportation is there between Ieper and Brugge and where do I get the schedules.

7 Answers Mar 4, 2014 at 1:14 AM
    • Turtle picture placement

Oostende Feb 27, 2014 at 1:12 PM

where can i find a big turtle with a men on top along the beaches of Belgium.I have a picture of it but cannot place where i took it anymore

8 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 2:19 PM
    • Safety issues

Brugge Feb 22, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Hello. I'm planning a trip to Bruges and since I'm going there with a bunch of girls I wonder how safe is it there. With lots of tourists coming by there can be some "touristic" criminality like pickpocketing and robbery, what can you say about that?

9 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 4:16 PM
    • Transport to Bruges From cruise terminal

Zeebrugge Feb 20, 2014 at 11:50 AM

How do I get from zeebrugger to Bruges?

8 Answers Feb 21, 2014 at 10:08 AM
    • breughel's Profile Photo

Asking for reviews on the CENTENARY COMMEMORATION OF WW I, IEPER.

Ieper Feb 16, 2014 at 9:57 AM

I'm pleased to announce that Barbara from VT has now opened a new tip group
      "CENTENARY COMMEMORATION OF WW I, IEPER".
      It would be appreciated that those who wrote a comment on this forum or a review on Ieper "Favorites" about members of their family who fought in Flanders Fields (or other parts of Belgium or North of France) would write or rewrite it under the new group "things to do" group 21 "Centenary Commemoration of WW I".

3 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 2:32 AM
    • tobacco prices

Oostende Feb 11, 2014 at 6:36 AM

going to Oostende in the summer, anyone know the up to date prices for amber leaf and lambert & butler cigarettes

3 Answers Mar 5, 2014 at 8:38 AM
    • Clubbing at the coast

Knokke Feb 10, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Hi all,

I was just wondering if you can recommend any fun nightclubs in Knokke or elsewhere at the Belgian coast. I have a relative visiting and I want to take her clubbing at the coast.

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions!

Cheers,

TravellingCA

1 Answer Feb 11, 2014 at 6:35 AM
    • Italian Restaurant and Belgian Waffle

Brugge Feb 10, 2014 at 7:43 AM

Hello
      Can you recommend me an excellent Italian restaurant?
      Can you recommend me places I can buy tasty waffles (both types) ? I know there are many places for Waffles in Brugge but I assume there are excellent ones and moderate ones...
      Any help could be appreciated..

3 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 10:33 AM
    • where to find great chocolate bars and Cacao in Brugge?

Brugge Feb 7, 2014 at 3:51 PM

We are fans of dark chocolate (80% and above) and we don't like parlines too much. Basically
      we are eat excellent chocolate bars and use great cacao for baking.
      Are you familair with cuh stores in Brugge? Can you recommand me specific brands of chocloate bars/chunks and Cacao powder for baking?

7 Answers Feb 8, 2014 at 9:52 PM
    • MonikaO's Profile Photo

help with shopping

Brugge Jan 29, 2014 at 2:19 PM

My boyfriend bought beautiful piece somewhere in Brugge. And I broke it! Its a statuette of Goat in silver with white-pearl body. Cant post a picture but please , maybe someone knows by any chance the shop where I could buy it!!!!???? Thank you very much!

2 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 6:57 AM
    • beer prices in menem

Menen Jan 28, 2014 at 12:43 AM

whats the average beer price in menen(belgium)

3 Answers Jan 28, 2014 at 7:06 AM
    • anzac cematary.

Ieper Jan 26, 2014 at 8:22 AM

can you please help ? we have visited leper many many times , the first time new to the area we drove in just before dawn - they were just setting the market up - we drove just outside for a sandwich ?? and found a ANZAC cematary small 50/60 ??? graves in an heavenly position - could you please give me an idea as to where it is? we would love to find it again.

best regards tony smith.

3 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 11:41 AM
    • anzac cematary.

Ieper Jan 26, 2014 at 6:45 AM

can you please help ? we have visited leper many many times , the first time new to the area we drove in just before dawn - they were just setting the market up - we drove just outside for a sandwich ?? and found a ANZAC cematary small 50/60 ??? graves in an heavenly position - could you please give me an idea as to where it is? we would love to find it again.

best regards tony smith.

17 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 12:03 PM
    • Osiris-Sun's Profile Photo

tomorrow in bruges

Brugge Jan 16, 2014 at 5:47 AM

Hello, im going to bruges tomorrow and i want to ask some questions.. how is the weather there? also are the water canal tours still available ? also how to get from the bruge train station to midtown .

Thank you in Advance :)

4 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 12:18 PM
    • stockbury@aol.com

Adinkerke Jan 14, 2014 at 5:29 AM

can somebody please tell me all the opening & closing times of the tobacco shops there ?

2 Answers Jan 14, 2014 at 6:38 AM
    • where this picture was taken?

Brugge Jan 13, 2014 at 8:10 PM

I had visited Brugge about thirty years ago, one of photos i had taken was failure to figure out where i took , the photo link is :
      andarchen.simplesite.com/u/i... ,.

Any information about the statue behind me or the street name the statue locate are highly welcome.

9 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 3:06 AM
    • cigarettes

Brugge Jan 8, 2014 at 3:18 PM

where can i buy cigarettes in bruges

5 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 4:14 PM
    • Looking for Zeebrugge Raid Memorial

Zeebrugge Jan 5, 2014 at 11:25 AM

I am trying to find the street location for the Zeebrugge Raid Memorial. It is the memorial which has three sections with bronze placques on either side of the depiction of the raid on the Mole. Thank you for any information.

7 Answers Jan 6, 2014 at 6:17 AM
    • Maria_Diak's Profile Photo

Travelling at Kortrijk

Kortrijk Jan 4, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Hello,
      I would like to ask how can i go from Brussels Airport at Kortrijk?
      Which is the easier way to go there? (e.g train,bus etc.)
      If someone knows let me know!! I will appreciate it!

Thank you in advance!!

4 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 11:03 AM
    • Cemeteries in Lauwe

Lauwe Dec 24, 2013 at 12:35 PM

My ancestors lived in the area around Lauwe for hundreds of years. I'll be visiting the area on business and was wondering where there might be cemeteries in which they would be buried.

3 Answers Dec 25, 2013 at 1:29 AM
    • Ieper to Brussels

Ieper Dec 22, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Can I get a bus or a train from Ieper to Brussels?
      If so, can you give me an idea of timings, please?

3 Answers Dec 22, 2013 at 9:08 AM
    • Where to buy luggage?

Brugge Dec 8, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I need to buy a rather large sports bag or similar to put all my shopping in, l reall do not want another suitcase but will if that's all l can get

4 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM
    • Post Office

Adinkerke Dec 3, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Can you please advise if there is a post office in Adinkerke and if so, the street location. Many thanks

3 Answers Dec 28, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    • Post Office

Adinkerke Dec 3, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Can you please advise if there is a post office in Adinkerke and if so, the street location. Many thanks

2 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 12:27 PM
    • Oriental Restaurant

Brugge Nov 17, 2013 at 2:11 AM

Could you please advise if you know of any oriental restaurant in the centre of Brugge?
      Many thanks

5 Answers Nov 18, 2013 at 8:33 AM