Provincie West-Vlaanderen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What to do in Brugge

Brugge Nov 5, 2015 at 5:27 AM

I am going on a stag do to Brugge, although it is a stag do it will not be the stereotypical stag do that people think about. I was looking for some places to go during the day just to have a couple of beers and then wondering where the best places to drink on an evening and into the night are? I have seen a brewery tour that I am interested in and wondered if anyone has done this and has any feedback for me?

Popular Provincie West-Vlaanderen Travel Answer Locations

• What to do in Brugge

Brugge Nov 5, 2015 at 5:27 AM

I am going on a stag do to Brugge, although it is a stag do it will not be the stereotypical stag do that people think about. I was looking for some places to go during the day just to have a couple of beers and then wondering where the best places to drink on an evening and into the night are? I have seen a brewery tour that I am interested in and wondered if anyone has done this and has any feedback for me?

11 Answers Nov 9, 2015 at 5:40 AM
    • pacyfka's Profile Photo

Live music

Brugge Oct 8, 2015 at 2:00 PM

Can anyone recommend a good bar in Brugge with live music this weekend, please?

1 Answer Oct 8, 2015 at 2:19 PM
    • bus from brugge to damme

Zeebrugge Sep 22, 2015 at 9:26 PM

hi i am in brugge now .want to go damme we r four ,it seems schedule of bus is not clear ,any ideas how to reach there

9 Answers Sep 24, 2015 at 2:07 PM
    • brugge train station

Brugge Jul 21, 2015 at 1:14 AM

hi all.. is brugge and brugges is the same city? i traveling to brugge in late oct frm schipol amsterdam. using eurail pass. the final destination is brugge (belgium) is it the central station?

7 Answers Jul 24, 2015 at 11:24 PM
    • GertD's Profile Photo

Nieuwpoort in 2 days

Nieuwpoort-Bad Jul 18, 2015 at 8:34 AM

We are 4 friends (50+) and will visit Nieuwpoort last week in September (embarking on week boattrip @ Le Boat. We have 2 days prior to the boattrip in N'poort and would like to make the best of the stay. Q: What suggestions not to be missed? Q: What is the weather like in late September? Q: Is bicycling a good idea for 2 days? Q: Is there a train connection to Holland from Nieuwpoort? Thank you!

5 Answers Jul 18, 2015 at 5:37 PM
    • July 25-27

Brugge Jun 27, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Doing my homework. Are there any special events/concerts/ etc. that are happening during my planned trip that I should go to/get tickets in advance/avoid etc.?

8 Answers Jun 27, 2015 at 4:00 PM
    • Fishing in and around Leper

Ieper Jun 17, 2015 at 12:27 PM

What are the requirements with regards to fishing in and around Leper? I believe that a licence is required, is a permit also required? Is it possible to fish the moat? Where do you get the licence/permit from and are there any fishing tackle shops in Leper?

1 Answer Jun 17, 2015 at 1:01 PM
    • Strange monument or building

Brugge Jun 13, 2015 at 1:07 PM

on the E40 just outside Bruge is a statue with a football shape on it. what is it please?

4 Answers Jun 13, 2015 at 11:50 PM
    • Shopping in Brugge? How long time in Brugge?

Brugge Jun 2, 2015 at 1:50 PM

What kind of shopping is possible in Brugge, other than chocolate? Clothes, shoes etc?
      Is four days in Brugge too much?

10 Answers Jun 3, 2015 at 12:46 PM
    • GertD's Profile Photo

Transport to Nijmegen

Nieuwpoort May 30, 2015 at 2:46 AM

Hi Everyone!
      We are 4 adult travelers, finishing a canal boat trip in Nieuwpoort on Saturday 3 October and must make our way
      to Nijmegen Holland same day. What means of budget travel between these 2 points can you suggest? We can leave Nieuwpoort 10h00 - 11h00. Please and thanks!

2 Answers May 30, 2015 at 8:38 AM
    • GertD's Profile Photo

Nieuwpoort May 24, 2015 at 11:53 AM

We are 4 friends from South Africa planning to go on a narrow boat trip in Belgium departing from Nieuwpoort for one week. This is in the last week of September '15 and our problem is accommodation at a reasonable/fair/good/affordable price without meals for 2 nights before our departure. We are in our 50's and experienced travelers.
      The exchange rate is not favoring us at all and would like to seek help in finding accommodation (bed, shower and kitchen). Any suggestions please?

3 Answers May 24, 2015 at 8:46 PM
    • taxi fares

Ieper May 20, 2015 at 9:36 AM

Any one know what the taxi fares are like we are staying Hotel Kasteelhof 't Hooghe.
      About 2.6 miles from the centre

1 Answer May 20, 2015 at 9:47 AM
    • Darts in Brugge

Brugge May 12, 2015 at 8:46 AM

Is there a pub in Brugge with a dartboard?

7 Answers May 13, 2015 at 6:37 AM
    • time needed

Brugge Apr 7, 2015 at 10:17 PM

hi how many hours needed to explore bruges walking,
      do I have to buy 24hr card public transportation
      can I get information how to start when reaching train from paris for sightseeing

7 Answers Apr 8, 2015 at 1:51 PM
    • adelinemmc's Profile Photo

Weekend in June

Brugge Mar 27, 2015 at 10:33 AM

Hi all
      We're going to Brugge for a weekend in June. We are staying right in the centre and would like to enjoy nice Belgium food. Which restaurant would you recommend for traditional food aimed primarily at locals rather than tourists? We usually enjoy cosy little family restaurants or big busy brasseries with wood & shiny brass decor but not clean, sterile 'trendy' places. Please let me know if your recommendation is best for lunch or dinner or indeed both!
      Many thanks!

3 Answers Mar 31, 2015 at 9:19 AM
    • Most convenient way (time/train change) to reach Utrecht from Brugge

Brugge Mar 10, 2015 at 3:23 AM

Hello, I will be staying in Bruges for a little while and then will need to go to Utrecht by coach or by train.
      What is the most convenient way to get it?

2 Answers Mar 10, 2015 at 10:42 AM
    • tbonelive's Profile Photo

quickest route

Brugge Feb 3, 2015 at 3:00 PM

whats the quickest way to get to brugge on Thursday before 10:45

13 Answers Jun 16, 2015 at 3:10 PM
    • Needlework shops

Brugge Jan 30, 2015 at 12:50 PM

When in Brugge in the Fall of 2013 I visited two needlework shops & I have lost my contact information for them. Is anyone aware of any needlework shops for cross stitch supplies in Brugge? I remember one of them was run by a wonderful friendly and helpful gentleman who's shop was located just off the square. I'm not sure where the other store was located. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

7 Answers Jan 31, 2015 at 4:40 AM
    • Where is best palce to stay in Bruges

Brugge Jan 29, 2015 at 9:28 PM

Which is the best place to stay in bruges if you are visiting in mid february

6 Answers Jan 30, 2015 at 11:48 AM
    • Typical handbag in Brugge

Brugge Jan 19, 2015 at 1:48 PM

Where can I buy a typical handbag with tapestries online? I have seen one shop in the touristic zone with a very good price in my last travel there but shop was closed, I wanted to buy one of them online.
      Thanks in advance.

5 Answers Jan 20, 2015 at 1:22 PM
    • Transportation in Knokke-Heist Belgium

Knokke-Heist Jan 8, 2015 at 2:15 PM

How is the bus service in Knokke-Heist?

1 Answer Jan 9, 2015 at 1:21 AM
    • Train schedules from Lille to Bruges...where are they?

Brugge Dec 1, 2014 at 3:18 AM

Hi! I'm planning a trip to Bruges for Christmas, but I'm not seeing any train times on the SNCF website! I want to go from Lille to Bruges, and several months ago I looked on SNCF and saw that trains run frequently. I know there are direct trains and some that go from Lille through KORTRIJK. But for all dates after Dec 13, all I see is one train a day to Bruges, going through Paris!!! This is ridiculous, and it's really expensive. Someone at SNCF told me that maybe it's because they just haven't received the train times yet and they will post them later, when they get them. This is fine with me but I want to make sure! I'd be fine with buying my ticket the day of, if only I can be sure there WILL be trains! Does anyone know if this is normal? How can I be sure there will be trains running? Is it possible there aren't going to be trains because of the Christmas holidays???

7 Answers Dec 5, 2014 at 2:47 AM
    • New Years Eve 2014/15

Brugge Nov 27, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Hello, my friend and I are taking our partners to Brugge for the first time over New Years Eve this year and we are looking for somewhere to spend the majority of the night. We are 25, love beer and looking for somewhere that opens late late. Ideally a pub rather than a club.

I am grateful for any suggestions and thank you in advance :)

3 Answers Jun 16, 2015 at 3:10 PM
    • Miniature Teddy Bears

Brugge Nov 19, 2014 at 9:17 AM

The last time I was in Bruges back in 2011 I came a cross a small shop that sold miniature teddy bears (I think it is in a courtyard or small square). I am visiting again in December and would love to go back but can't remember the name of the shop or the street that it is on. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

4 Answers Nov 20, 2014 at 5:50 AM
    • DianaMS's Profile Photo

How to get from Brugge to Charleroi airport

Brugge Sep 30, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Hi Everyone, I´m trying to figure out how to get from Brugge to Charleroi airport.
      I would sleep in Brugge and catch a 2.35pm flight from Charleroi.
      Is anyone familiar with flibco buses? are they reliable?
      Is the train an option?

Thanks so much!

8 Answers Sep 30, 2014 at 10:39 AM
    • New Years Eve 2014 in Brugge

Brugge Sep 25, 2014 at 4:26 AM

Where would be a good place to eat on new years eve with 2 children (ages 9 & 16) and any recommendations on how to spend the day in Brugge with them to make it a memorial NYE?

4 Answers Sep 29, 2014 at 3:41 AM
    • Coastal tram

Zeebrugge Sep 19, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Do these trams operate during October?

7 Answers Sep 20, 2014 at 2:24 AM
    • How to get from the airport to Hotel Dukes Palace

Brugge Sep 3, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Hi, I've just booked a trip for me and my boyfriend but it doesnt include transfers. Does anyone know the best and cheapest way to get from the airport to the Hotel Dukes Palace.

10 Answers Sep 4, 2014 at 7:27 AM
    • TrainManDan's Profile Photo

Small, Quiet, Historic Hotel or B&B

De Haan Sep 3, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Does anyone have a recommendation for a relatively small, quiet, historic hotel or B&B in De Haan? My wife and I will be there for the first time in Oct 2014.

2 Answers Sep 4, 2014 at 10:13 AM
    • From train station to centre

Brugge Aug 27, 2014 at 7:49 AM

I am arriving by bus from charleroi at 1 30 am and am wondering is there taxis or buses to bring me to the centre at that time?

1 Answer Aug 27, 2014 at 8:49 AM