Provincie West-Vlaanderen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Miniature Teddy Bears

Brugge Nov 19, 2014 at 9:17 AM

The last time I was in Bruges back in 2011 I came a cross a small shop that sold miniature teddy bears (I think it is in a courtyard or small square). I am visiting again in December and would love to go back but can't remember the name of the shop or the street that it is on. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

more
    • Train schedules from Lille to Bruges...where are they?

Brugge Dec 1, 2014 at 3:18 AM

Hi! I'm planning a trip to Bruges for Christmas, but I'm not seeing any train times on the SNCF website! I want to go from Lille to Bruges, and several months ago I looked on SNCF and saw that trains run frequently. I know there are direct trains and some that go from Lille through KORTRIJK. But for all dates after Dec 13, all I see is one train a day to Bruges, going through Paris!!! This is ridiculous, and it's really expensive. Someone at SNCF told me that maybe it's because they just haven't received the train times yet and they will post them later, when they get them. This is fine with me but I want to make sure! I'd be fine with buying my ticket the day of, if only I can be sure there WILL be trains! Does anyone know if this is normal? How can I be sure there will be trains running? Is it possible there aren't going to be trains because of the Christmas holidays???

more

Popular Provincie West-Vlaanderen Travel Answer Locations

• Train schedules from Lille to Bruges...where are they?

Brugge Dec 1, 2014 at 3:18 AM

Hi! I'm planning a trip to Bruges for Christmas, but I'm not seeing any train times on the SNCF website! I want to go from Lille to Bruges, and several months ago I looked on SNCF and saw that trains run frequently. I know there are direct trains and some that go from Lille through KORTRIJK. But for all dates after Dec 13, all I see is one train a day to Bruges, going through Paris!!! This is ridiculous, and it's really expensive. Someone at SNCF told me that maybe it's because they just haven't received the train times yet and they will post them later, when they get them. This is fine with me but I want to make sure! I'd be fine with buying my ticket the day of, if only I can be sure there WILL be trains! Does anyone know if this is normal? How can I be sure there will be trains running? Is it possible there aren't going to be trains because of the Christmas holidays???

7 Answers Dec 5, 2014 at 2:47 AM
    • Miniature Teddy Bears

Brugge Nov 19, 2014 at 9:17 AM

The last time I was in Bruges back in 2011 I came a cross a small shop that sold miniature teddy bears (I think it is in a courtyard or small square). I am visiting again in December and would love to go back but can't remember the name of the shop or the street that it is on. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

4 Answers Nov 20, 2014 at 5:50 AM
    • DianaMS's Profile Photo

How to get from Brugge to Charleroi airport

Brugge Sep 30, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Hi Everyone, I´m trying to figure out how to get from Brugge to Charleroi airport.
      I would sleep in Brugge and catch a 2.35pm flight from Charleroi.
      Is anyone familiar with flibco buses? are they reliable?
      Is the train an option?

Thanks so much!

8 Answers Sep 30, 2014 at 10:39 AM
    • New Years Eve 2014 in Brugge

Brugge Sep 25, 2014 at 4:26 AM

Where would be a good place to eat on new years eve with 2 children (ages 9 & 16) and any recommendations on how to spend the day in Brugge with them to make it a memorial NYE?

4 Answers Sep 29, 2014 at 3:41 AM
    • Coastal tram

Zeebrugge Sep 19, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Do these trams operate during October?

7 Answers Sep 20, 2014 at 2:24 AM
    • How to get from the airport to Hotel Dukes Palace

Brugge Sep 3, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Hi, I've just booked a trip for me and my boyfriend but it doesnt include transfers. Does anyone know the best and cheapest way to get from the airport to the Hotel Dukes Palace.

Thanks

10 Answers Sep 4, 2014 at 7:27 AM
    • TrainManDan's Profile Photo

Small, Quiet, Historic Hotel or B&B

De Haan Sep 3, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Does anyone have a recommendation for a relatively small, quiet, historic hotel or B&B in De Haan? My wife and I will be there for the first time in Oct 2014.

2 Answers Sep 4, 2014 at 10:13 AM
    • From train station to centre

Brugge Aug 27, 2014 at 7:49 AM

I am arriving by bus from charleroi at 1 30 am and am wondering is there taxis or buses to bring me to the centre at that time?

1 Answer Aug 27, 2014 at 8:49 AM
    • Christmas markets??

Roeselare Aug 19, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Hi I'm going to Roeselare at the end of november. Is there a Christmas market please? When does it start? Thanks

2 Answers Aug 19, 2014 at 11:23 AM
    • Visit to Ypres Resrvoir Cemetery from Zeebrugge Cruise Terminal

Ieper Aug 10, 2014 at 4:40 AM

I arrive in Zeebrugge on a cruise ship on 29th August at 8.00 and would like to visit Ypres Reservoir Cemetery. The ship leaves at 18.00. Is it possible to visit the graves in this time frame and how do I get there if it is?
      Thanks
      Alex Herd

8 Answers Aug 14, 2014 at 8:15 AM
    • buses calais-frethun

Adinkerke Aug 6, 2014 at 4:30 AM

what times do the buses run in the evening from calais to frethun station?

4 Answers Aug 6, 2014 at 7:58 AM
    • karaoke bars

Oostende Jul 28, 2014 at 11:59 AM

are there any karaoke bars in Ostend, if so where abouts thanks for any help

2 Answers Jul 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM
    • Book about Brugge

Brugge Jul 22, 2014 at 5:11 PM

How can I buy a book about Brugge on-line?

2 Answers Jul 22, 2014 at 9:23 PM
    • Late Night Brugge

Brugge Jul 22, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Myself and a group of friends are arriving in Brugge quite late this Friday night. We only have a very short time in the city so dont want to waste it by going straight to bed. Can anyone recommend some late night venues for good beer?

3 Answers Jul 22, 2014 at 11:39 AM
    • Public transport from Brussels to Lijssenthoek War Cemetry

Lijssenthoek Jul 13, 2014 at 7:40 AM

I'm going to Brussels tomorrow (until friday) and keen to visit the Lijssenthoek cemetry one day, and also go to the 'last post' in ypres (? i believe) What is the best way to get from brussels midi station to the cemetry - ypres and back?

5 Answers Jul 17, 2014 at 2:21 AM
    • #7 bus today

Brugge Jul 6, 2014 at 12:39 AM

Does the number seven bus run today as it does every other day?

3 Answers Jul 6, 2014 at 1:30 AM
    • CALAIS TO DE-PANNE

Adinkerke Jun 7, 2014 at 8:42 AM

CAN I GET A TRAIN FROM CALAIS TO DE-PANNE AND HOW MUCH IS IT?

12 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 12:19 PM
    • Tobacco prices in sluis

Blauwe Sluis Jun 7, 2014 at 4:08 AM

How can I find out the price of king Edward cigars in sluis?
      Dank u

5 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 7:29 AM
    • Are taxis readily available in Nieuwpoort

Nieuwpoort Jun 3, 2014 at 3:55 PM

We will be arriving in Nieuwpoort on a weekday in early August by the Coast Tram from Ostende. Once we arrive will there likely be a taxi available at or near the train station?

3 Answers Jun 3, 2014 at 8:20 PM
    • sha55's Profile Photo

Buying rolling tobacco

Brugge May 23, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Hello,
      Unfortunately my husband still smokes from time to time.
      Does anybody know where he could buy some in Brugge and approximately how much he would expect to pay for it?
      Thanks

3 Answers May 26, 2014 at 8:54 AM
    • disabled parking ostend

Oostende May 22, 2014 at 12:15 PM

were can you use a disable blue parking badge

2 Answers May 22, 2014 at 1:52 PM
    • Sunday Opening

Veurne May 22, 2014 at 2:24 AM

Do cafes and restaurants open on Sundays? Only some of my friends and I are taking a cycling trip to Veurne on Sunday and would quite like to sample some local cuisine.

Thank you

2 Answers May 22, 2014 at 5:29 AM
    • Day trip to the beach

Knokke-Heist May 21, 2014 at 9:27 AM

We live in Brussels and would like to come just for the day (saturday). I have a few questions:

Where is the best place to park to access the beach?
      Can you refer me to a place where you can rent horses to ride on the beach?
      What are the temperatures in June or July? Can you swim in the water during these months?

3 Answers May 21, 2014 at 10:18 AM
    • Butterflies

Knokke-Heist May 20, 2014 at 2:39 AM

Is it true that the Knokke butterfly sanctuary has closed?

4 Answers May 20, 2014 at 10:59 AM
    • travel to Brussels

Oostende May 17, 2014 at 7:59 AM

What is the best way to get to brussels from Osteende by public transport. I can´t find much info in english.

Thanks!

Daniel

5 Answers May 18, 2014 at 8:01 AM
    • naili's Profile Photo

Staying in or around Ypres?

Provincie West-Vlaanderen May 13, 2014 at 8:56 AM

I'll be cycling around the Flanders area. I wanted to ask about accommodation around Ypres. Is it important to stay in the city or anywhere outside is fine too? I'm just looking at B&Bs correct? Are there plenty to choose from that aren't listed online or should I look online and reserve (be there second week of June)? Just looking for something friendly but also budget conscious.

5 Answers May 29, 2014 at 4:56 AM
    • bus service

Zeebrugge May 5, 2014 at 3:09 AM

Is there a bus service from the port at Zeebrugge to Roeselere

4 Answers May 8, 2014 at 8:53 AM
    • Planning Bicycle Trips Around Brugge

Brugge Apr 18, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Would like to plan 3 days of "bicycle loop" trips from Brugge to the countryside and return.. with each trip being around 40 to 60 KM. I found a great route planning tool on the web but its all in flemish. Happy to pay somone to help me "map out the routes" but would prefer not to be in an organized tour per se. Suggestions welcome!!!

3 Answers Apr 19, 2014 at 3:46 PM
    • phingy's Profile Photo

Frequency of trains from Brugge to Lille

Brugge Apr 3, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Hello,

I will be visiting Bruges end Sept and will head on to Lille after that. Just wondering, are there frequent trains to Lille from Bruges? And should i pre-book tickets online?

Thanks!

9 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 5:17 AM
    • Bus or Coach Tour from Amsterdam to Brugge

Brugge Apr 1, 2014 at 5:43 AM

We are going to be in Amsterdam in May and would like to take a day trip to Brugge. Could someone recommend a coach tour

3 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 11:17 AM