change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• pinkdressgirl's Profile Photo

a love night n Brussels

Brussels Mar 24, 2014 at 6:55 AM

Anyone knows one of those nice hotels just for couples to spend a night?
      With romantic stuff and huge beds...
      I dont know nothing in Brussels or near by..
      Could you please advise?
      Thanks!

more
    • stevemt's Profile Photo

SIM CARD FOR DONGLE

Belgium Mar 23, 2014 at 4:55 PM

Hi all,

I will be traveling on a barge for 1 weeks in Belgium, and will need a sim card for my dongle.

The dongle supports the 850 and 2100 mhz bands.

I only want it for internet, not phone.

Any recomendations on a provider to go with for this, and what the price rang will be?

I will have a Netherlands sim card with me, would that work in Belgium?

Many thanks in advance

STEVE♠

more
    • Tina-Bxl's Profile Photo

housing in Mechelen

Mechelen Mar 20, 2014 at 4:56 AM

I have a friend from Italy coming over to Belgium, She will move to Mechelen from August to December for a traineeship.

She will have to search for a room: do you have any suggestion on how to find a low-cost accommodation in your city (e.g. useful websites, which are the most suitable areas of the city to find cheap rooms, if you have any information on families available for a sort of "aupair" exchange,...).

more
    • can i rent a bike in namur tomorrow?

Namur 15 hours ago

can i rent a bike in namur tomorrow?

more
    • Canadian Abroad

Bastogne Apr 10, 2014 at 5:29 PM

I am visiting Bastogne from Canada. I would be coming via Paris. It looks like there is a train to Luxembourg, and then a bus to Bastogne. Is this correct and the best way to go about it or are there other options? From Bastogne I am going to Lille, France. Any suggestions? I would happily take accommodation recommendations as well. Thank you.

more
    • vladarr's Profile Photo

RELIABLE car hire company

Charleroi Apr 2, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi,
      Can someone please recommend car hire company in Charleroi Airport as been reading bad reviews of car hire company.

Thank you in advance.

more
    • Bus or Coach Tour from Amsterdam to Brugge

Brugge Apr 1, 2014 at 5:43 AM

We are going to be in Amsterdam in May and would like to take a day trip to Brugge. Could someone recommend a coach tour

more
    • rosieoba's Profile Photo

is lodging offered at the Beguinage?

Brugge Mar 17, 2014 at 10:50 AM

While in Bruges over four years ago we were in the religious gift shop at the Beguinage and a woman told us there were rooms you could stay in. Does anyone have information or a telephone number? I can't find anything. Thank you.

more
    • Fishing in brussels!! :)

Brussels Apr 7, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Hi i was hoping you could help me??, im thinking of booking my parents to go to brussels between the 4th and 8th September for their wedding anniversary.. They would be flying into brussels airport and i was hoping my dad would be able to do some fishing here!!
      I hear you have a beer festival on the first weekend of September also!! What date is the beer festival and where would be the best place to stay for scenic routes and also for fishing... My parents would like outdoorsy stuff..
      Sorry so many questions but i dont know an awful lot about brussels and trying to look into it :)
      Where would be the best accommodation for fishing?
      How could they attend chocolate day?
      What dates are the beer festivals on?
      How would i go about booking them transfers from the airport??
      My email addy is emmz2003@hotmail.com thanks so much for your time.
      Emma

more
    • Price for combined ticket

Charleroi Mar 18, 2014 at 2:06 AM

I want to by on line ticket from Charleroi airport to Brussel midi but I can't found what is the tottal price for combined transport bus+train for 1 adult and 3 senior adult (60 +) . I was looking on this website belgianrail.be/jp/sncb-nmbs-... and on this web site infotec.be/index.aspx?PageId... but no answer

more
    • pinkdressgirl's Profile Photo

very romantic weekend in Belgium

Etterbeek Mar 24, 2014 at 6:52 AM

Where to spend a very romantic and cheap weekend in Belgium?
      Besides the top 10 cities that everybody knows...
      I mean a special hotel just for couples...with nice beds and funny stuff...
      Anyone knows?

more
    • My first Trip!

Belgium Mar 22, 2014 at 9:22 AM

I'm from the U.S and will be taking my first trip out of the states to Brussels in April.
      I have the Passport part taken care of but not too sure how to pack.
      Any suggestion on what i need to make sure i pack and what kind of clothing?
      Any little bit of info will help!

more
    • phingy's Profile Photo

Frequency of trains from Brugge to Lille

Brugge Apr 3, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Hello,

I will be visiting Bruges end Sept and will head on to Lille after that. Just wondering, are there frequent trains to Lille from Bruges? And should i pre-book tickets online?

Thanks!

more

Popular Provincie Vlaams-Brabant Travel Answer Locations

• carolou's Profile Photo

yoga/pilates

Overijse Nov 7, 2013 at 6:23 AM

just moving there. is there any place to do yoga or pilates?

1 Answer Nov 7, 2013 at 7:08 AM
    • Is the Hoegaarden Brewery Still open?

Hoegaarden Oct 18, 2013 at 6:45 AM

I would like to organise a trip for my partner to the Hoeegarden brewery however I'm struggling to find any information on how to book or if this is even still open? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Answers Oct 18, 2013 at 10:55 AM
    • Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

Long term rental

Diest Sep 12, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Hello.
      This is not exactly a travel related question...my company is probably going to sign a contract to work in Diest, and we should send 2 or 4 guys to work there for several months(8 or 9). Do you know of any website where I can find apartments to rent, in that village or surroundings? I have just find websites for holidays, and that is not the case, nor the price we are looking for.

It doesn´t have to be right in Diest as they will have a ban, so they can drive to work every day.

Thank you very much.

2 Answers Sep 12, 2013 at 7:34 AM
    • Late breakfast in Leuven

Leuven Jun 30, 2013 at 1:30 AM

I am looking for a restaurant that serves a late breakfast (eggs, etc), around 11.00am, outside! Can you help?

3 Answers Jul 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM
    • flower shop in Diest??

Diest Mar 4, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Hi, do you know some flower shop in Diest ?? if you know please give me e-mail adresse or a phone number.. thanks

1 Answer Mar 4, 2013 at 3:43 PM
    • Salsa in Leuven

Leuven Jan 13, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Hello, I am coming to Leuven for a week and I like dancing salsa (or at times other Latino American dances). Tried to google but didn't find anything of use. Is there any place that organises Latino American dancing evenings (either when they only play Latino music or when at the beginning of the evening they give a lesson of dancing and the rest of the evening everyone dances as they wish) or specifically Salsa evenings?

Otherwise, if nothing Latino American, or specifically Salsa doesn't exist, is there any other place in Leuven which organizes some kind of a dance lesson and then after that, the rest of the evening it's simply the disco?

thank you for the answers in advance.

P.S. I will be in Leuven from Tuesday to Monday.

3 Answers Jan 8, 2014 at 7:38 AM
    • Help!

Zemst Apr 14, 2012 at 5:14 AM

I don't know how to get from Mechelen to Zemst. Can someone give me some ideas? Also, is there a bus that goes from Brussels to Zemst? Can information on getting to Zemst would be greatly appreciated!
      Rosemary Luz

3 Answers Apr 14, 2012 at 9:07 AM
    • Charles Mertens, the man who worked to rebuild the castle of Beersel

Beersel Apr 6, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I am working on the history of this beautiful castle and I was estonished when I visited last october 2011 : so little was said about Charles Mertens, this great man who worked so hard to transform the ruins into this splendid medieval construction.

As if everything was due to Mr Pelgrims de Bigard !

I have bought the old book - 1942 - written by Charles Mertens "Beersel et ses seigneurs" and reading it, there's no doubt this man devoted himself to the castle.

Is there anybody who can give me a reason to explain this strange oblivion ?
      I would be delighted to read your answers.
      Thanks

• Searching for a Accomodation for atleast 1 year

Leuven Jul 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Hi friends.
      Could you ppl suggest a better and comfortable way to search for an accomodation for atleast 1 year. How much do i need to shell out from my pocket for a good room with attached kitchen and bathroom.

1 Answer Dec 24, 2012 at 11:49 AM
    • jimirving's Profile Photo

Hoegaarden Brewery

Tienen Mar 7, 2011 at 1:21 PM

I am planning to visit the Brewery later this week whilst in Brussels. Can anybody confirm opening days and times and whether it is worth a visit ? Also, best way to get there after arriving at the railway station. Anywhere else worth visiting in the town and good places to eat and drink ?

1 Answer Mar 12, 2011 at 1:51 PM
    • Accommodation for a few days?

Leuven Aug 4, 2010 at 3:52 AM

Hey Guys

I am looking for accommodation in leuven for a few days (3/4) end of the month for a family of 5. What would you recommend a Hotel or an apartment?

I was hoping of finding an apartment which i think should fall cheaper?

Any ideas?

2 Answers Aug 8, 2010 at 2:19 AM
    • ATLC's Profile Photo

one day in Leuven

Leuven Jul 23, 2010 at 11:54 AM

hi peeps!
      I'm going to Leuven next week Tuesday. Just for one night and day (it's only 180 kms).

So, what are your best memories of Leuven?
      Anything off-the-beaten path you want me to go see?

And your favourite restaurant (not necessarily posh) and beer drinking hide out?

As for shopping: What and where are the best foody shops?

2 Answers Jul 24, 2010 at 4:35 AM
    • Tervuren - local transportation

Tervuren Apr 2, 2010 at 10:04 AM

Hi,

Me and my friends are planning a trip to Tervuren. Is it possible to get cycles on rent for a day or so in Tervuren ? If yes, Can someone please provide the contact details - or the place where we can find it.

Thanks in advance for the help. :)

3 Answers Jun 4, 2010 at 12:17 PM
    • dgediz's Profile Photo

Cheap and nice accomodation at leuven

Leuven Jun 9, 2009 at 5:55 AM

Hi,
      I will be in Leuven/Belgium between september 15 and December 18 for the Erasmus Mundus Master of Bioethics. Do you know a cheap but nice place which I can stay with my 10 years old daughter? I may share an appartment too. The size of the place should be at least 27 m2.
      Thanks in advance for the information.

3 Answers Jun 8, 2010 at 2:02 PM
    • jeoren's Profile Photo

Modern architecture Leuven

Leuven Dec 21, 2008 at 11:39 AM

Is there any more Modern architecture in Leuven except this buildings: mimoa.eu/browse/projects/Bel...

1 Answer Dec 22, 2008 at 3:46 AM
    • bsdtector's Profile Photo

Leaving in 5 days for Leuven.

Leuven Dec 2, 2008 at 7:44 PM

I'm from Canada and my husband and I are leaving in 5 days for a 6 month stay in Leuven. My husband is mortified that I plan on wearing my short, Canadian, beaver fur coat to Belgium. I thought it was O.K. to wear fur in Europe.(Our biggest importers of fur.) Please tell me before Sunday, because I'm planning on wearing it onto the plane. It's friggin' cold here already. Thanks.
      ~S

7 Answers Feb 19, 2009 at 8:31 AM
    • bsdtector's Profile Photo

Gyms for weight lifting

Leuven Dec 1, 2008 at 5:23 PM

My husband and I are staying in Leuven for 6 months at the Begijnhof. We want to get into a daily work out routine. Where should we go?
      ~S

1 Answer Feb 19, 2009 at 7:55 AM
    • Indian Restaurants in Leuven

Leuven Nov 10, 2008 at 5:03 AM

Is there any Indian Restaurant near hotel Novotel in Leuven?

2 Answers Nov 15, 2008 at 8:30 AM
    • Lesbian in Leuven- help

Leuven Sep 18, 2008 at 7:52 AM

Hi,

I'm a 27 years old lesbian , new in Leuven -Belgium.
      1. Are there any places for lesbian from my age in leuven - PUB'S,Cafe....?
      (don't send me to www.driekant.be and the others,everything is in dutch!!)
      and if there are, please write me the address.
      2. Is there a big gay\lesbian community here in Leuven?

Thank you

1 Answer Sep 18, 2008 at 1:44 PM
    • jezzabel's Profile Photo

how to get from Amsterdam to Leuven

Leuven Aug 8, 2008 at 4:36 PM

Hi,
      I've been doing some research but I'm a bit frustrated. I've found that you can get there by train but haven't managed to find how much it'd cost (which is an important detail...) Also, I've been trying to find buses (eurolines.be) but they dont seem to do that route. Any ideas?
      And also, does anybody know how easy it is to get to the Charleroi airport from Leuven?
      We only have one day in Belgium before we head home. We'll be coming there from Amsterdam. I've heard there's nothing much to see in Brussels, so someone recommended us to spend that day in Leuven instead. But so far finding transportation to Leuven from Amsterdam is getting a bit trickier than to Brussels (hence my call for help here). If getting to the airport from Leuven is also gonna be more complicated then we might consider keeping it simple and just stay in Brussels.
      I'd appreciate any sugestion on that.
      Many thanks for your help!

8 Answers Aug 13, 2008 at 11:32 AM
    • Need information

Aarschot Jul 28, 2008 at 8:39 AM

Hi

I will visit your beautiful city for de Illumination in 15 August, but i dont know if there are a camping or youth home in AARSCHOT

Regards

1 Answer Jul 28, 2008 at 1:01 PM
    • Lesbian Leuven

Leuven Jun 15, 2008 at 10:31 AM

Hi ,
      I am travelling to Leuven in July/August (08)for a weekend trip

Questions I need help with please:
      1) Are there any gay/lesbian accomm. options in Leuven?
      2) or failing that any gay/lesbian areas (with cafes etc), where gay friendly hotels are situated?
      3) Is the Stella Artois brewery easy to get to or are there tours that take people there?

Thanks for your help!

2 Answers Jul 1, 2008 at 2:39 AM
    • JulieEGW's Profile Photo

Rock Werchter

Leuven Mar 20, 2008 at 8:04 AM

Hi Guys

My boyfriend and I are coming over for all 4 days of the Rock Werchter festival. We've booked to camp, but are really a bit old for camping - particularly if the weather is very bad!

Which are the closest towns/villages and do they have transport to the festival?

Are there any bed and breakfast or hotels people can recommend?

Thanks

Julie

2 Answers Mar 20, 2008 at 6:33 PM
    • Accomodation/flat/house in Leuven

Leuven Mar 11, 2008 at 12:56 PM

Hi dudes, I'm thinking of doing part of my degree in Leuven. Is there any chance to rent a bigger flat or house with other students? I live in the UK and I am used to living in rather bigger 'social' houses. Any ideas or tips where would I find details on how to find such places to rent in Leuven? Cheers for any replies;) Mira

2 Answers Mar 11, 2008 at 1:27 PM
    • need Leuven apartment Jan-May 2008

Leuven Sep 13, 2007 at 7:03 AM

I'm not a student, but I have similar requirements. I'm looking for a clean nonsmoking apartment (studio or 1 bedroom) reasonably near the train station for the first half of 2008. The "business flats" are too expensive and fancier than I require.

Any ideas?

--mj

1 Answer Sep 13, 2007 at 7:27 AM
    • seonmi's Profile Photo

China town

Leuven Aug 21, 2007 at 1:20 PM

Is there a China town in Leuven or stores for Asian food? I heard that Brussels had a China town but haven't found anything about Leuven. If there is one, how is the price there? Thank you very much.

9 Answers Aug 27, 2007 at 9:34 AM
    • rent 10 bikes for ONE day

Leuven Apr 13, 2007 at 6:53 AM

hi everyone

I would be coming in Leuven together with other people(about 10) and we would like to have a bike tour in Leuven and maybe in the surroundings, lasting one day.
      I have been looking on the websites and all i could find is renting bikes for at least 1 month.
      Do you have any idea how I could fulfill this plan without renting bikes for such a long period?

Thanks ;)

1 Answer Apr 13, 2007 at 12:01 PM
    • Gay Places in Leuven

Leuven Jan 3, 2007 at 8:02 AM

Hi all, Any one knows about gay places in Leuven like parks, friendly bars, sauna? I would like to meet some gay people in Leuven. Thanks all.

1 Answer Jan 4, 2007 at 5:28 PM
    • advantix's Profile Photo

weekend leuven and seacoast of belgium

Leuven Dec 21, 2006 at 5:17 AM

I wonder if it is possible to travel by train for a weekend from The Hague, Netherlands, to stay 1 day/night in Leuven and combine it with a stay 1 day/night in a hotel on belgian coast ?
      During the weekend around 24 february 2007 I will celebrate my 30 jr. marriage jubilee with such a weekend trip.
      has anybody a tip ?
      maybe hotels near the stations.
      greetings, (H)adrian.

1 Answer Dec 21, 2006 at 1:40 PM
    • PhillyJohn's Profile Photo

Fr. Damien crypt

Leuven Oct 5, 2006 at 7:19 PM

I told a co-worker I will be visiting Leuven (Louvain) and she said that Fr. Damien is buried in a crypt there. She asked me to see if I could visit there, but I don't know where it is in relation to the Grote Markt. I Googled him and found a reference to Congregation of the Sacred Heart. Can someone tell me where I can find Fr. Damien's resting place, and how to get there?

5 Answers Oct 8, 2006 at 7:31 AM