Travel Answers
Provincie Noord-Brabant

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel with elderly mother to visit war cemetry.

Bergen op Zoom Apr 8, 2014 at 9:36 PM

We fly in to Amsterdam for a river cruise but wish to visit the war cemetery at Bergen op Zoom first. My mother will be 93 years old and uses a walking frame. What is the best means of travel to and from Amsterdam to Bergen op Zoom and then actually getting around in Bergen op Zoom and to the cemetery? What about accommodation in Bergen op Zoom for one night? Thank you so much. Appreciate your help!! Sue

8 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 10:18 AM
    • Beetroot powder & saffron flowers - den bosch

Den Bosch Apr 6, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Hi,
      Any idea where i can get beetroot powder and saffron flowers in den bosch?

1 Answer Apr 6, 2014 at 9:35 PM
    • From Eindhoven Airport to Centerparcs de Kempervennen

Eindhoven Mar 26, 2014 at 2:45 PM

Hi . I am looking for a price to get a family of 21 from Eindhoven Airport to Centerparcs de Kempervennen and back 30 June and 7th July 2014.
      Any suggestions please?
      pecaro@yahoo.com

3 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 6:03 AM
    • Fastest/cheapest way to get from Eindhoven airport to Brussels

Eindhoven Mar 19, 2014 at 1:47 AM

Hello, can you help me? what is the right plan to reach Brussels? thank you

3 Answers Mar 20, 2014 at 12:27 AM
    • Small / ish Nightclubs

Breda Mar 12, 2014 at 8:56 AM

HI,
      I was wondering whether anyone knew some relatively small (or big ) nightclubs (EDM/House) in Breda?
      Thanks

5 Answers Mar 12, 2014 at 11:33 AM
    • Phnom Kulen

Breda Mar 7, 2014 at 7:42 AM

I'm going to organize an tour to Phnom Kulen for 33 pers. My question is does anyone of you have some tips about Phnom Kulen, because I can't find much information about this trip. I have to tell everything about the park, but can't find good information.

Thanks for your help.

Anouk

2 Answers Mar 7, 2014 at 9:11 AM
    • german bundesliga live in a bar?

Helmond Feb 25, 2014 at 12:30 PM

Hello everyone,
      I´m looking to visit Helmond this Friday and really want to watch german football.
      Is there a bar or pub which has sky or something like this and shows german bundesliga football?
      Thanks.
      Alex

3 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 12:13 AM
    • SameerB1's Profile Photo

Would like to know lift facilities at Roosendaal station?

Roosendaal Feb 24, 2014 at 6:07 AM

I will be traveling from Enschede to Brussels and have a connecting train at Roosendaal station. I have to change platform 3a to 1 at roosendaal station for catching connecting train. I have quite heavy bags . Is there any lift for use at roosendaal station? your information will help me to prepare in advance .

3 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 8:51 AM
    • leighstevens's Profile Photo

What is there to do on a Sunday?

Breda Jan 26, 2014 at 12:44 AM

I would like to do something today. Has anybody got any suggestions for me? Also I hope my picture doesn't put you off as some people say it looks scary, It was to do with work. Im still sorting my page out too but I am a nice lad ;)

5 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 2:51 AM
    • leighstevens's Profile Photo

Anybody living here fancy showing me around?

Breda Jan 24, 2014 at 3:48 AM

Does anybody fancy showing me around Breda as I am new and dont know anybody?

2 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 6:50 AM
    • mini bus required from Eindhoven Airport to NH Conf. Centre Koningshof

Eindhoven Jan 23, 2014 at 5:06 AM

can i get fix price before hand. can anyone tell me the e mail to arrange it.

1 Answer Feb 22, 2014 at 8:42 PM
    • masters of hardcore travel

Den Bosch Jan 19, 2014 at 1:36 AM

what is best way to get from Amsterdam city centre to den bosch for masters of hardcore

3 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 1:52 AM
    • How to get to the Airport by night?

Eindhoven Dec 14, 2013 at 6:22 AM

I bought a cheap fare (since I have to do 3 transfers abroad to get home), but there's no way I can get to eidhnhoven before 6 AM and I just read the airport is closed. I mean, if you arrive before the closing time would they kick you out?

I know your answer is gonna be go to the Tulip Inn, but I'm not willing to pay higher than the train fare. Thanks.

9 Answers Dec 15, 2013 at 2:18 PM
    • Kevos65's Profile Photo

eindhoven airport to lommel

Eindhoven Nov 27, 2013 at 7:49 AM

my flight will arrive in Eindhoven airport at 15.10 on Sunday 8th December 2013...I have to travel to Lommel,is there transport running ie. buses and if so what is the best route and times....thanks

3 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 12:10 AM
    • smartphone store

Breda Nov 12, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Hello
      I'm in Breda for the next two days and I wanted to find a store where I can buy a nexus 5 smartphone.
      thanks for the help.
      Y

1 Answer Nov 13, 2013 at 12:04 AM
    • Bus service between eindhoven holland and lommel Belgium

Eindhoven Sep 16, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Is there bus service between eindhoven holland and lommel belgium?

9 Answers Sep 21, 2013 at 7:05 AM
    • MarcioS's Profile Photo

Urgent looking for a room

Waalwijk Aug 29, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I came to eindhoven, looking for a chance to change my life. Im gona start to work soon, But the place that my company provides for workers to sleep. Well i must say, my dog has better sleeping conditions. I never saw nothing that bad, The fact that a person leave their home, their family and friends and its welcome with this horrible conditions its sad.So i ask please if anyone knows knows for some room available, or some websites that can help me find some room il he greatful. i work in waalwijk

5 Answers Aug 29, 2013 at 11:43 AM
    • Honeymoon week inEindhoven

Eindhoven Aug 16, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Hello, my name is Steven, me and my girlfriend are getting married next month and e decided that our honeymoon should be the perfect ocasion to visit Eindhoven, but our challenge is to find a nice flat to rent for a week, somewhere in the city centre. Any ideas? Thank you

8 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 1:38 AM
    • Fastest/cheapest way to get from Eindhoven to Dusseldorf

Eindhoven Aug 7, 2013 at 1:58 AM

I live in Eindhoven and want to visit friends near Hamburg, Germany. I can take a high-speed train from Dusseldorf to Hamburg, but what's the best way to get from Eindhoven to Dusseldorf?

6 Answers Aug 10, 2013 at 11:00 AM
    • Shops in den bosch

Den Bosch Jul 10, 2013 at 1:14 PM

where is the best place to buy fine wine in den bosch?

5 Answers Jul 11, 2013 at 12:55 AM
    • mandoist's Profile Photo

"Het Turfschip" - Is It A Music Venue in Breda?

Breda Jun 7, 2013 at 4:57 AM

In 1973 some colleagues of mine (The New Kentucky Colonels) from USA performed in what they think was a club in Breda, NL called "Het Turfschip". The guitar players was the legendary Clarence White (of The Byrds).

Does anyone know of this club? Where was it located? Does it still exist?

Thanks for your time.

3 Answers Jun 8, 2013 at 2:35 AM
    • safe

Eindhoven May 29, 2013 at 4:25 PM

How safe is the place Centrum-Eindhoven? Especially with respect to burglary, theft, racism etc & specifically for girls to stay there.

10 Answers Aug 5, 2013 at 7:13 AM
    • taxi fare ..how much

Breda May 29, 2013 at 2:15 AM

Hi Folks,
      I was on yesterday re travelling to eindhoven and getting to minderhout on public transport so thanks to all for your answers.It looks like Breda is my best option as its only 36 mins from eindhoven.Now Breda is only 23 kms from Minderhout..any ideas what a taxi would cost??

4 Answers May 29, 2013 at 6:28 AM
    • how to get there

Eindhoven May 28, 2013 at 11:21 AM

well folks I,m in a bit of a pickle.In have to fly to eindhoven in the netherlands on thursday and then travel to minderhout in belgium,but after booking the car i have just been told that i will need a credit card when picking up the car at the airport.I dont have a credit card so thats the car gone.now I have to go by public transport and return that evening to eindhoven....question is how/what/which is the quickest and cheapest way to go.....

3 Answers May 29, 2013 at 2:08 AM
    • how to get there

Eindhoven May 28, 2013 at 11:21 AM

well folks I,m in a bit of a pickle.In have to fly to eindhoven in the netherlands on thursday and then travel to minderhout in belgium,but after booking the car i have just been told that i will need a credit card when picking up the car at the airport.I dont have a credit card so thats the car gone.now I have to go by public transport and return that evening to eindhoven....question is how/what/which is the quickest and cheapest way to go.....

4 Answers May 28, 2013 at 2:17 PM
    • Restaurants ?? Stoompot Surinam and more..

Eindhoven May 17, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Hey,

Where can i find a restaurant in eindhoven that serves stoompot?
      And where is a Surinaamse Restaurant??
      Any recommendations for a Restaurant or Frituur with good Frits Krooketen and Bitterballen or even Oliebollen??

Thanks

9 Answers May 18, 2013 at 4:56 AM
    • Staying in Breda this week - Need places to visit

Breda May 13, 2013 at 8:45 AM

I am staying this week in Breda, NL(came from USA). I have Saturday and Sunday at my disposal. Interested in natural beauty places and historical areas. Fully geared to spend 10 hrs each day to visit. Need to depend on public transport and hence need clear suggestions on trip ideas. Thanks in advance.

6 Answers May 13, 2013 at 1:47 PM
    • Looking for place to live

Breda Apr 15, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Hello, I will be moving to Breda in May. I`m going to visit the city in the mid of May to search for place to live. I`d like to get your advise where is good (not too danger and noisy) part of the city to rent. Closer to Station and shops would be good, but I found that is cheaper to rent a little bit further for example Robijnstraat 15. What do you think about that place? Besides, is transportation good over there? I mean buses to get to the central city? I ask because I may not have a bicycle at the very beginning. Thank you in advance for your reply.

4 Answers Oct 8, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    • Kamp Vught and other WWII memorials

Vught Apr 14, 2013 at 7:43 PM

We will be arriving by train in Vught in late June and want to visit Kamp Vught and any other WWII memorials. My husband's Dad's last Canadian army camp was in Vught. how can we get around to any sites-on foot or by taxi?

3 Answers Apr 17, 2013 at 4:41 AM
    • Archie2013's Profile Photo

Singapore

Tilburg Apr 13, 2013 at 2:26 AM

I will be visiting Singapore next month, on my way to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a conference. I would like to know all about Singapore, including safety, what to expect, food and culture, ie how to dress and what are the most important places to visit in Singapore. If I would get friends here to help guide me around I would be really happy. This is my first visit to Asia, I am an African lady living in the Netherlands. thanks.

7 Answers Apr 13, 2013 at 2:50 AM