Provincie Gelderland

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shuttle bus

Noordwijk aan Zee 12 hours ago

Is there a shuttle bus from noordwijk aan zee to the keukenhoff? Do you have a contact

more
    • Grady_S's Profile Photo

Synagogues in Leeuwarden

Leeuwarden Yesterday

Are there synagogues in Leeuwarden?
      Any trace of Judaism in Leeuwarden?
      And if so... can I get the location for the synagogues?

more
    • Holland pass . Is it worth ?

Amsterdam Apr 14, 2014 at 11:06 PM

We are four people going to Amsterdam for two days. We are planning to visit Anne franks house , kuekenhof gardens, two hour city bus tour, rjiksmuseum , Van Gogh museum , vondlepark and go to dam square .
      We read that the pass does not involve ride to scipol airport . So should we buy holland pass or travel on our own ?
      Does it prove to be cheaper ?
      Also , can we buy the holland pass in Amsterdam itself or is it necessary to buy it online ?

more
    • Bulb fields by air

Lelystad Apr 14, 2014 at 3:53 AM

Are there any trips, by air, over the bulb fields?

more
    • Restaurants

Zandvoort Apr 11, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Restaurant suggestions?

more
    • Bike hire in Leiden

Leiden Apr 10, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Where is the best place to hire bikes,about 8, for 3 days from 20-22 May?

How much and what deposit?

more
    • Beetroot powder & saffron flowers - den bosch

Den Bosch Apr 6, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Hi,
      Any idea where i can get beetroot powder and saffron flowers in den bosch?

more
    • Tour Groups

Amsterdam Mar 31, 2014 at 6:08 PM

Recommendation of tour groups for day trip to Brugges from Amsterdam.

more
    • train ticket price from schiphol to amsterdam

Schiphol 12 hours ago

train ticket price from schiphol to amsterdam city center

more
    • samtin's Profile Photo

Staying near Sloterdjik station (north/west Amtsterdam) - best route to walk to city centre

Amsterdam 18 hours ago

We like to walk! We are staying at the Golden Tulip Hotel and would like advice on which is the most interesting and pleasant (picturesque)/safest route to take if we want to walk into the heart of the city. Also, if anyone know if there is a bus stop nearby with buses that can take us to/from the city centre to the hotel. Thank you. Sam.

more
    • Grady_S's Profile Photo

About food and places to eat in Leeuwarden

Leeuwarden Apr 15, 2014 at 4:33 AM

Where can I eat cheap in Leeuwarden?
      Looking for cheap places to eat

more
    • bus 858 schedule

Keukenhof Apr 14, 2014 at 3:15 AM

When does the last Keukenhof Express 858 bus leave the gardens to go back to the airport?

more
    • Coffee shops in Middelburg Netherlands

Middelburg Mar 29, 2014 at 10:51 PM

are there coffee shops in Middelburg like in Amsterdam? I have heard so many conflicting news articles on the matter. I will be visiting soon. Should I stop in Amsterdam before coming to Middelburg?

more
    • Combi Ticket

Keukenhof Mar 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I plan to visit Keukenhof before I go to Bruges, Belgium. I will be landing at AMS and plan to take the Keukenhof Express Bus from Schiphol.

Adults: from Schiphol Airport/Leiden Central station/Haarlem € 23,00

Can I use the Combi Ticket to travel from Schiphol (number 858 bus) and then go to Leiden Central (number 854 bus) instead?

more
    • kukenhoff with luggage

Amsterdam 21 hours ago

I am visiting kukenhoff garden directly from shifol airport. Are there buses going to kukenhoff where l can carry my luggage ? And also whether they will allow me to keep luggage in bus till l return back in same bus to schifol

more
    • is there a direct bus between Roosendaal and Antwerp??

Roosendaal Apr 18, 2014 at 4:06 AM

is there a direct bus between Roosendaal and Antwerp??

more
    • Amsterdam to Lauwersoog

Amsterdam Apr 14, 2014 at 2:33 AM

I wish to go from Amsterdan to Lauwersoog
      I have been told to get a train to Groningen or Leeuwarden
      and then a bus.

Which would be better ? Groningen or Leeuwarden
      From which train station in Amsterdam do these trains go from ??
      thanks
      Dewi

more
    • Holland pass

Amsterdam Apr 13, 2014 at 9:02 PM

We are in amsterdam for 2 days and want to visit kukenhoff gardens want to see Rijiiks museum van gaugh museum canal tour of city etc.should we buy holland pass 2 which means 1gold 1 silver ticket and it says exchnge your gold & silver ticket for kukenhoff . And only one entry to Rijiks museum per pass . Does it mean we can see Rijiks & kukenhoff both by buying Holland pass. Also pl tell can we buy holland pass after landing in Amsterdam or to buy online before? And any site to claerify our doubts .

more
    • flying to Staphorst

Staphorst Mar 31, 2014 at 5:31 AM

Can i fly into staphorst? if not can you advise me of the nearest airport please?

Thanks

more
    • From Eindhoven Airport to Centerparcs de Kempervennen

Eindhoven Mar 26, 2014 at 2:45 PM

Hi . I am looking for a price to get a family of 21 from Eindhoven Airport to Centerparcs de Kempervennen and back 30 June and 7th July 2014.
      Any suggestions please?
      pecaro@yahoo.com

more
    • transit visa

Schiphol Mar 25, 2014 at 3:43 AM

hi, if i am traveling from mumbai to cork via amsterdam. i have a connecting flight in amsterdam after 2hrs. i hold the visa for Ireland. do i need to have transit visa.

more
    • stevemt's Profile Photo

SIM CARD FOR DONGLE

Netherlands Mar 23, 2014 at 4:53 PM

Hi all,

I will be traveling on a barge for 2 weeks in the Netherlands, and will need a sim card for my dongle.

The dongle supports the 850 and 2100 mhz bands.

I only want it for internet, not phone.

Any recomendations on a provider to go with for this, and what the price rang will be?

Also, can I get the sim card at the airport? or would it be cheaper elsewhere?

Many thanks in advance

STEVE♠

more
    • tempura's Profile Photo

Wadden loop

Pieterburen Apr 8, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Hello,
      We (2 adults and 1 child 10 years) plan a 3 hours wadden loop (zwerftocht) from Pieterburen. The organisator told us there is no problem to do this with a 10 years old child but I have some doubts about it. Has somebody experience with such a mud hiking ?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • Roermond for 'younger people'

Roermond Apr 7, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Hi,

I am possibly moving to Roermond or Maastricht on a permenant basis. I have not spent much time in Roermond so I was wondering what the nightlife was like in general for people of my age (32). I am not looking for it to be bustling but some life particularly on weekends would be good.

Also, I found Maastricht to be fairly metropolitan with many English speaking people - probably due to the university. Is Roermond much the same or is it mainly populated by Dutch people.

Any reply from somebody with experience of these city's would be a great help.

Thank you :)

more
    • KLM Transit - Baggage

Amsterdam Apr 6, 2014 at 6:38 PM

I am doing a round trip in Europe TPE-AMD-WAW-MSK-BEG-AMD-BRU-AMD-TPE, while first stop at AMD supposed to be transit. However, for the first part of AMD-WAW-MSK-BEG-AMD, I would like to leave the luggage at the Schiphol Airport baggage depot.

I found online that Baggage Depot at Schiphol Airport is at the arrival hall, so have some questions:
      1. Does it mean I must to first enter the country and leave my bag at baggage depot and depart again?
      2. Can I check in 1 bag TPE-AMD-WAW all the way and another TPE-AMD and only clear this one for baggage depot? Or must I clear 2 bags and recheck in for AMD-WAW?
      3. Does anyone have any idea if baggage depot opens on Easter Monday?

Thanks for all your help.

Amy

more
    • the name of a place where a group of young people stayed in 1964

Elst Mar 16, 2014 at 2:10 AM

Good day' i have a postcard sent in 1964 from a place in Elst that starts : "de Eijkenl.." I would love to know the full name of the place if possible, Does anybody knows and can help me with it?
      Thanks
      Chaim Vomberg

8 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 6:11 AM
    • tour of Keppel Castle

Laag-Keppel Mar 2, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Hello,
      4 of us are visiting The Netherlands at the end of June. My wife has Van Keppels in her genealogy and we are hoping to have a little tour of the castle. How do we contact someone to do so?
      Steve

1 Answer Mar 2, 2014 at 9:21 PM
    • From Gelredome, Arnhem to Schiphol Airport

Arnhem Jan 30, 2014 at 6:43 AM

Hi everyone,
      I will be in Arnhem on 2nd February 2014 morning, i will be attending Hard Bass (an hardstyle event) and I need to arrive to the Schiphol Airport at least at 8:30 - 8:40 am. I know there are no trains that can bring me there so I would like to know if anyone could tell me which is the cheapest taxi service i may take and how much does it will take in terms of time.

5 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 12:22 PM
    • Ivigon's Profile Photo

how to go to wageningen from Amsterdam Train Station

Wageningen Jan 29, 2014 at 12:03 PM

I need to arrive at 9 am to Wageningen university on 11th february. I don't know how to get there from Amsterdam. I will arrive to Amsterdam at 24h00 on 11th february so I don't know how to get to Wageningen this night to be at 9 am there.

I need urgent help.

5 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 12:22 AM
    • KathyJohn's Profile Photo

re...public transport

Appeltern Jan 23, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Hi, planning a cycle holiday so not intending driving in Netherlands .Where is the nearest train station or bus route thanks

3 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 10:05 AM
    • De Leest Restaurant

Vaassen Dec 10, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Hello,

I'm planning to vist the restaurant De Leest in Vasseen in March. I will be coming from Amsterdam by train in the morning to have a late lunch at the restaurant. I understand that there is no train station go there and that closes train station is in Apeldoorn. Searching the internet, its seems like there's a bus 202 from Apeldoorn that will take you to center of Vasseen and from there I can walk to the restaurant. Since I'm coming in the around 1 PM and maybe leave around 4pm is the bus system reliable there? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

3 Answers Dec 11, 2013 at 2:09 AM
    • From Nijmegen to Eindhoven

Nijmegen Nov 22, 2013 at 6:58 AM

Hi, i will be in Nijmegen the 7th and the 8th of November and I've booked a flight from Eindhoven to Milan at 8:35 am (8tn November), so i need to be at the airport at least at 7:35 am. Is there any bus or train the would allow me to get to the airport at that hour more or less?

5 Answers Nov 22, 2013 at 11:54 AM
    • Travel to Charleroi airport, brussels

Ede Nov 13, 2013 at 4:36 AM

What is the cheapest way to travel from Ede-wageningen to Charleroi airport, Brussels, belgium ?

4 Answers Nov 17, 2013 at 11:30 PM
    • Guided tour in Arnhem

Arnhem Oct 31, 2013 at 3:14 AM

Good day, Ms/Mr,
      I am Eimantas from Lithuania. Sorry for disturbing, but I would like to ask a few questions regard-ing the guided tour in Arnhem. :) My questions would be:

1. If our group consisted from 73 people, would it be possible to arrange a guided tour for them in order to show the places of the battles in WWII?
      2. What prise would be for the tour?

I would so appreciate if You could provide some info ar at least where I should apply to.
      Thanks in advance and have a good time!
      Respectfully,
      Eimantas
      e/mail: jjeimantas@gmail.com

8 Answers Nov 20, 2013 at 6:34 AM
    • nearest train station

Drempt Oct 17, 2013 at 2:11 PM

What is the nearest train station to Drempt?

3 Answers Oct 19, 2013 at 4:53 AM
    • Bus Services between Apeldoorn and Beekbergen

Beekbergen Oct 12, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Is there a bus that runs to and from Beekbergen to Apeldoorn Rail Station?

8 Answers Oct 15, 2013 at 5:33 AM
    • Train or Bus?? if by train which?

Nijmegen Sep 28, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Leaving Nijmegen going into Dusseldorf, what is the best way? Many thanks to those who know.

6 Answers Oct 5, 2013 at 5:10 AM
    • Wholesome food delivery service

Apeldoorn Aug 26, 2013 at 11:42 AM

There is a company in south Alpeldoorn that has great food delivered by many vans.
      I thought the name has "Menu" in it. Does anyone know the name of that food catering service?

5 Answers Aug 28, 2013 at 5:11 AM
    • seanmccurry's Profile Photo

accommodation

Arnhem Aug 25, 2013 at 2:20 AM

HI all. My wife and I are planning to visit Arnhem September 2014 for the Airborne drop 70th anniversary. We would like recommendations to stop please. We plan getting a ferry from Hull UK to Rotterdam. Is there a train station near the port we can get a train to Arnhem. Thanks Sean.

4 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    • Moped rental

Arnhem Aug 1, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Can I rent a moped in the Gelderland?

2 Answers Aug 1, 2013 at 10:41 AM
    • Sunday bar to sit and drink in with your kids along too.

Apeldoorn Jul 28, 2013 at 7:16 AM

I'm looking for a bar that is walking distance (up to 40 mins) from the town center of Apeldoorn which has as many of the following things as possible:
      - open on Sundays
      - nice beer garden / seating next to water
      - Child friendly
      - Finger food/tapas
      - Games room with typical things such as pool, darts and other pub games

Basically I'm looking to take the family out but not have to use a car, and be in an environment where it is nice and relaxed.

6 Answers Aug 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM
    • transit

Harskamp Jun 16, 2013 at 6:48 PM

What is the best way to get from Harskamp to Amsterdam

2 Answers Jun 16, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    • Bus 52 time tables

Wageningen Jun 15, 2013 at 2:40 AM

Does anyone know where i can get the timetables for bus 52 or 51? I need to know the times to from Wageningen to Arnhem and back on Sundays. Cheers!

3 Answers Jun 15, 2013 at 9:55 AM
    • Paris to Nijmegen return

Nijmegen Jun 8, 2013 at 7:45 AM

what is the best way to travel please? Is train the cheapest? How long would I need to allow to travel from Nijmegen to Paris?

8 Answers Jun 11, 2013 at 4:00 AM
    • Jusk's Profile Photo

Latenight clubs in Nijmegen

Nijmegen Apr 18, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Me and my friend are going on a night run in Nijmegen, which means no hotels and we leave on the first train next morning. I'm looking for any place which is open untill the dawn. A place with a free spirit vibe around it would be perfect, but anything that could keep us worm and in good mood would suit. We leave tomorow which means Friday to Saturday night. Any help will be grately apreciated.

1 Answer Apr 18, 2013 at 4:02 PM
    • Travel

Dodewaard Mar 4, 2013 at 3:14 AM

How to travel from Eindhoven Airport to Dodewaard Port and what does it costs?

2 Answers Mar 4, 2013 at 11:27 PM
    • Hiding place for Jews in Holland during last world war

Oosterbeek Dec 26, 2012 at 7:21 AM

My wife and I traveled to Holland in 1984 and during our visit in Arnhem, if I remember correctly, we visited a hiding place used by the jewish people trying to escape deportation by the Germans.

We have a grand-daughter who is going to Europe shortly and I was talking to her about our experience but I was unable to be "precise" on the location of that village.

Could I be given information on that site? I am certain that we made that visit when we were visiting Arnhem.

3 Answers Dec 27, 2012 at 1:41 AM
    • Travelling to Lochem

Lochem Sep 5, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Could anyone tell me the easiest way to travel to Lochem from UK? Currently looking at fly+drive from Amsterdam. Are there good train connections from Eurostar in belgium/Amsterdam? Coming over in October for seminar.
      Many thanks.

2 Answers Sep 5, 2012 at 11:03 AM
    • RuthO's Profile Photo

Veterinary Surgeon

Beekbergen Aug 2, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Is there a VET in the village please? I am travelling with my dog and will need a VET for the return journey. Thanks

4 Answers Aug 3, 2012 at 2:53 PM
    • Accommodation in Groenlo

Groenlo Jul 4, 2012 at 8:21 AM

What is the difference in cost of staying in Groenlo in hotel compared to renting a room/house?

3 Answers Jul 4, 2012 at 10:11 PM
    • Internet-cafe

Arnhem Jun 29, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Hello there

Going to Arnhem next week, to the VakantiePark Arnhem, and just learned that they do not have WiFi on the site.
      Therefore I was wondering if anyone can point me to an internetcafe in Arnhem, or tell me if there is somewhere near the Vakantiepark it is possible to use WiFi?

Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Feb 20, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    • Butchcillessen

Groesbeek Jun 19, 2012 at 1:05 PM

How far is it from Groesbeek to Frankfort Germany

2 Answers Jun 19, 2012 at 2:08 PM
    • Train to Amsterdam and back

Arnhem Jun 10, 2012 at 7:08 AM

Hey there

While planning our trip to Arnhem we talked about a day-trip to Amsterdam.

I would prefer to go by train, but can someone tell med the duration and price of such a trip? We were talking about leaving arnhem in the morning and returning by (late) evening.

Thanks in advance,
      Mikkel

3 Answers Jun 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM
    • Fleamarkets and more?

Arnhem Jun 7, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Hello there

Going to Arnhem in the first week of july, and was wondering if there are any good places to go for fleamarkets (used/old stuff) in the vicinity between the 2-8/7?

Furthermore, I am looking for info on farmshops etc (small shops on local farms selling their own produce, wine, fruit, cider etc.). We came across one a couple of years ago, but I cannot remember where precisely so any pointers would be appreciated :-)

5 Answers Jun 10, 2012 at 7:00 AM
    • Commuting by car from Amsterdam to Arnhem

Arnhem May 19, 2012 at 6:37 AM

What is the travel time for job commuting by car from Amsterdam to Arnhem? I need to live in Amsterdam due to international schools and the office in Arnhem is quite a distance from the railway station.

Will drive Amsterdam to Arnhem in morning, and opposite in evening.

Thanks

6 Answers May 28, 2012 at 4:28 AM