change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Provincie Antwerpen Travel Answer Locations

• Tomorrowland

Boom Apr 16, 2014 at 4:24 PM

How safe is the music festival tonorrowland?

1 Answer Apr 16, 2014 at 10:20 PM
    • Tina-Bxl's Profile Photo

housing in Mechelen

Mechelen Mar 20, 2014 at 4:56 AM

I have a friend from Italy coming over to Belgium, She will move to Mechelen from August to December for a traineeship.

She will have to search for a room: do you have any suggestion on how to find a low-cost accommodation in your city (e.g. useful websites, which are the most suitable areas of the city to find cheap rooms, if you have any information on families available for a sort of "aupair" exchange,...).

1 Answer Mar 20, 2014 at 5:45 AM
    • Igraine's Profile Photo

Nice restaurant for romantic dinner

Antwerp Feb 26, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Hi, my friend goes to Antwerp this weekend. She is looking for a nice, bit more upscale, fine dining romantic restaurant to celebrate that she and her husband are 15 years together.
      Does anyone have a suggestion?

1 Answer Feb 28, 2014 at 6:21 AM
    • Pomocub's Profile Photo

Central Antwerp Hotel

Antwerp Feb 14, 2014 at 2:32 AM

I need a hotel near the Market Square in Antwerp or somewhere that is easy to get to by metro from Market Square. The cheaper the better but I want a hotel and not a hostel. 3* or higher. Can anyone recommend anywhere?

3 Answers Feb 14, 2014 at 2:19 PM
    • Station area

Antwerp Oct 22, 2013 at 9:08 AM

My (90 year old) mum + sister and partner are arriving in Antwerp tmrw eve. They are staying not far from the station. My mum is in a wheelchair to get around.

My question is - which (not too expensive- not too cheap) restaurants are within walking distance. (Korte Herentalsestraat) - open til 10pm? I don't really like restaurants that are too touristy and think that Bollywood is not open on a Wednesday eve.

Thanks to anyone who can help me!

2 Answers Oct 22, 2013 at 2:33 PM
    • Handelsbeurs (Antwerpen)

Antwerp Oct 11, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I just got an information that is being posted on FaceBook, that the historic stock exchange market building is being demolished. I just hope that that is just one of the hoaxes that are being spread around, Can you lease, infor me what's the real situation like? Thank you in advance.

3 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 11:37 PM
    • Memento's of Duffel

Duffel Sep 2, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Hi, my name is Colin Duffell, and I have a little request, where could I buy a memento with the name Duffel on it, either a Town Crest/ a beer glass etc, if there is anyone who could help me that would be fantastic
      email: c.duffell@ntlworld.com

• i need some help

Antwerp May 19, 2013 at 10:39 PM

hello there , i am going to this nice city , my flight is to amsterdam , i want to know the cheapest way to reach from amsterdam airport to antewerb, possibly by train, tellme how i can do this

and tell me some cheap hotel name in antwerb for 2 or 3 nights

want to have email friend in antwerb maybe he hse can show me the city

6 Answers May 20, 2013 at 10:46 PM
    • Kipling in Antwerp ?

Antwerp Apr 16, 2013 at 5:48 AM

Is there a cheap outlet store for Kipling products in Antwerp or in Belgium in general ?

4 Answers Apr 17, 2013 at 7:08 AM
    • IanLee's Profile Photo

Piano Teacher

Mortsel Apr 4, 2013 at 6:40 AM

I am trying to locate a piano teacher called Lieve, can anyone help ?

2 Answers Apr 4, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    • Jay-EE's Profile Photo

Reaching Oostmalle

Oostmalle Mar 25, 2013 at 2:45 AM

How can I reach Oostmalle by train?

4 Answers Mar 25, 2013 at 4:07 AM
    • Getting back to Brussels by train after Sportspaleis concert

Antwerp Feb 19, 2013 at 2:09 AM

Hi, I am going to a concert at the Sportspaleis on a Wednesday evening. The concert starts at 20.30 but I am unsure when it will finish...I suppose it will be around 23.30/midnight at the latest.

Does anyone know if I can be sure to get back to Brussels via train that late? Will I be OK to get tram from Sportspaleis and then train from Antwerp Centraal in time (bearing in mind additional crowds, waiting times etc.?

Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks

4 Answers Feb 19, 2013 at 8:36 AM
    • Saturday night out!

Antwerp Feb 16, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Hi! I am going from Amsterdam to Brussels Airport with friends, but we want to visit Antwerp since it is on our way. We planned to arrive around 8 pm in Antwerp and I would like to know if there any are pubs or clubs open where we could be until 5 am when we have to go to the Airport? Help? Thank you :)

3 Answers Feb 17, 2013 at 3:57 PM
    • MizukiM's Profile Photo

what is a "must" in antwerp???

Antwerp Feb 10, 2013 at 8:26 AM

hi :)

im going to brussels in march and hopefully will have one day for antwerp.
      can smone tell me what is a must in antwerp???
      a must to see, to eat, to join, or whatever.
      if there is smth for me, plz let me know!

10 Answers May 25, 2013 at 2:55 PM
    • Redheadireland's Profile Photo

Help

Antwerp Jan 4, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I hope to travel to Antwerp with my daughter in October 2013. I want an hotel that is convenient to the centre for shopping and also for travel to and from Brussels Airport. We hope to go to the Sportpaleis for a gymnastic competition.
      My questions are 1. Is it easy to get from Brussels airport to Antwerp by public transport and
      2. Is the Sportpaleis/ Lotto centre far from the centre of Antwerp

Many thanks in advance

Redheadireland

2 Answers Jan 5, 2013 at 4:11 AM
    • Flashing_Lights's Profile Photo

Ideas in Antwerp - Dec. 24th-Dec.26th

Antwerp Dec 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Hey There - Can't wait to vacation in Antwerp from Miami. I'll be in Antwerp from December 24th-26th. It seems a lot of places are going to be closed ): Anyone have any ideas where to go, what to see, best nightlife, but will be open on Dece,ber 24, 25, or 26?

Thanks!!

3 Answers Dec 24, 2012 at 11:42 AM
    • Cruise Port Antwerp to Brussels Hotel

Antwerp Nov 4, 2012 at 12:46 PM

My sister and I will be traveling on a River Cruise in April 2013. We are staying an extra couple of days in Brussels. We would like to find transportation from Antwerpt to Brussels. Any suggestions. Preferably would like a private car, but, may be too expensive.

4 Answers Nov 14, 2012 at 6:42 AM
    • Dymphna1's Profile Photo

Where St. Dymphna is buried.

Geel Oct 15, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I have read that the church where she is buried exposes her every Sunday for veneration. Is there a way to contact the church to make sure it is open when we are there in December? How far is the church from the train station?

Thanks

3 Answers Oct 16, 2012 at 12:00 PM
    • samtin's Profile Photo

Traditional cuisine in Antwerp

Antwerp Sep 9, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Hi

We are spending a weekend in Antwerp in October (first visit). We are a British couple in our 40s who enjoy walking, the outdoors, history, arts, culture and sightseeing. We like to try local cuisine wherever we visit so can anyone recommend places to eat in Antwerp where local dishes are served? We prefer relatively informal dinning!

Thank you
      Samtin

4 Answers Oct 26, 2012 at 8:45 AM
    • Antwerp Berchem station safety

Antwerp Apr 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Hello!

I'm have a flight from Charleroi Suid airport, at 6.30 am. And considering I live in NL, I think the best way would be to take a train to Antwerp Berchem, then go by shuttle bus there. The thing is, the shuttle bus is at 1.55 am, and the last train to Berchem arrives at 12.30. So there would be 1,5 hours of waiting in the late night. Would it be safe to wait in the station for that long? And would there be anything open? Thanks!

1 Answer Apr 9, 2012 at 9:38 AM
    • Stopping for a couple of hours(Train from Brugges connecting to Amsterdam)

Antwerp Mar 17, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Hi,
      Never been in Antwerp and will be connecting there and was wondering if is worth it to spend two hours or maybe more before we catch the Thalys to Amsterdam.
      We really do not have more time since we have to make it to AMS that night.
      Originally was thinking of doing the 5 minutes change of trains but now im plying with the idea of storage our luggage and explore the town for a little bit. Any thing interesting close to the train station? Thanks for any help

3 Answers Mar 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM
    • Car rental on Sunday

Antwerp Feb 8, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Are there any rental car companies that are open on Sunday - or late Saturday night?
      All the major companies appear to close at noon on Saturday.
      Thanks

6 Answers Feb 11, 2012 at 10:01 AM
    • Day Trips from Antwerp

Antwerp Jan 7, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Hello,
      We will be in Antwerp for two days in May and would like to take some easy day trips by train/bus from Antwerp. We like quaint towns that we can spend the day strolling around and experience the local charm of Belgium. We will be visiting Brugge earlier in our trip. We are looking for some "best kept secret" places without all the tourist.
      Thank you for your help,
      Susan

9 Answers Feb 16, 2012 at 10:57 AM
    • Will be in Antwerp for one day

Antwerp Dec 19, 2011 at 2:16 PM

I'm going to be in Antwerp with a group of about 6 people on Dec. 30th. We are lovers of Belgian beer and were interested in doing a beer tour or something like that within Antwerp. If we can't do that - which are the best places for sampling some good Belgian brews? Thanks for your help!

1 Answer Dec 23, 2011 at 10:53 PM
    • Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

From Draakstraat 32 to Meir by public transport. Is it easy?

Antwerp Nov 15, 2011 at 1:20 AM

Hello all!
      We are going to stay a long time(some months) in Antwerp. My colleagues will have to go to work at Meir Street, and probably they will be lodged at Draakstraat 32. I can´t find the oficial site of the public transport, and I don´t know if there is an english version...so I am coming her for help.

Does anyone of you know if there is an easy connection by plublic transport betwen those two points?

Thank you very much!.

3 Answers Nov 15, 2011 at 2:01 AM
    • Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

Acommodation for 4 people. 15 days or more..please help.

Antwerp Nov 9, 2011 at 6:16 AM

Hello everyone.
      My company is sending 4 persons to work in Antwerp from Spain, and I must look for accomodation.

We would like to find an unespensive hostel or apartment for 4 persons. They will be working near the train station in a construction site. I have just visited the city as a tourist, and the truth is tha I would like to go and visit them...maybe I will have to do that if I am lucky.

Any help about sites to rent apartments, or hostels will be apreciated.

Thank you very much!

• Jeanlyon's Profile Photo

Antwerp Metro & Sportpaleis

Antwerp Nov 6, 2011 at 5:06 AM

How long does the tram take from Groenplaats to Sport?

What time do you think an Andre Rieu concert will finish at the Sportpaleis and
      will we have time to catch a tram back to Groenplaats.

Jean

7 Answers Nov 12, 2011 at 1:32 PM
    • From Antwerp city to Duffel

Duffel Nov 4, 2011 at 4:56 AM

Hi! Can anyone tell me how much does it cost to come to Duffel from the centre of Antwerp by taxi? Thank uo so much!

3 Answers Nov 4, 2011 at 8:44 AM
    • vegetarian

Antwerp Oct 26, 2011 at 2:56 PM

Hello,
      I came in Antwerp a few weeks ago and will stay here for about 1 year.

I am vegetarian and looking for some vegetarian communities and events.
      If there are some events relating vegetarian, I would love to join them !

Thanks and kind regards.

2 Answers Oct 27, 2011 at 12:57 PM
    • pls help

Ekeren Sep 11, 2011 at 6:51 AM

hello to all ! pls help me... which bus will take me from rooseveltplaats bus station to ekeren prinshoveweg 44 thx in advance

1 Answer Sep 11, 2011 at 4:16 PM