change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• pacyfka's Profile Photo

Live music

Brugge Yesterday

Can anyone recommend a good bar in Brugge with live music this weekend, please?

• charlesracine's Profile Photo

"The Sprit of 66" bar or night club, what hours is it open, have you been there?

Verviers Sep 24, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Does any one know what hours it is open "The Sprit of 66", have you been there? By their internet site it looks good. Is it a normal bar and has special music events or only open for these events/Live-Gigs? I see the Jupiler beer logo and for me I prefer Jupiler over Stella. Nothing wrong with Stella it is great too. Thanks for all of your comments.

• solopes's Profile Photo

Brussels Sep 28, 2015 at 3:52 AM

I've been in Brussels three times always with car. This time, I will arrive in Zaventem in October 18th and leave on the 21st. I plan to visit Bruges in the 19th, and spend all the remaining time in Brussels, and I'm hesitating between renting a car or using public transport. I'm a senior (my wife isn't), with good discounts, and driving in town is not a pleasant idea. Any suggestion about public transport options, including the quick visit to Bruges?

• mickeyboy07's Profile Photo

Brussels Sep 10, 2015 at 5:32 AM

going to Brussels for three days next march want to know whats the best things to see and do?

• Is there a public transport from Brussel to Houffalize?

Houffalize Sep 16, 2015 at 6:03 AM

How to get to the Houffalize from Brussel by public transport? What`s the price?

• bus from brugge to damme

Zeebrugge Sep 22, 2015 at 9:26 PM

hi i am in brugge now .want to go damme we r four ,it seems schedule of bus is not clear ,any ideas how to reach there

Popular Provincie Antwerpen Travel Answer Locations

• Travel from Antwerp to Zundert NL

Antwerp Sep 4, 2015 at 8:40 PM

How do I get from Antwerp to Zundert by public transport for the flower parade on Sunday 6 Sept

1 Answer Sep 4, 2015 at 9:05 PM
    • Train from Ghent to Amsterdam

Antwerp Apr 2, 2015 at 6:19 PM

We are about to book a train from Ghent Belgium to Amsterdam in April. It has one stopover in Antwerp to change from the IC train to Thalys train. There is only a 7 minute stopover, is this going to be enough time to get from IC train to Thalys train at Antwerp?

7 Answers Apr 3, 2015 at 11:38 PM
    • Looking for a specific bar

Antwerp Feb 9, 2015 at 6:47 AM

Looking for a bar with live music for aspiring local musicians. The bar was named after the uncle of the bar proprietor/owner: "Bar ...". It was an feminine sounding name.

Hope to learn the name and location!

3 Answers Feb 18, 2015 at 12:45 AM
    • Antwerp to Paris Airport

Antwerp Nov 28, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Anyone can send me links to get a train from Antwerp to Paris one way, if its possible to have a midnight train on the 10th Jan or early morning on the 11th Jan. Please let me know!

4 Answers Dec 5, 2014 at 3:12 AM
    • Any cheap train from Brugge to Antwerp?

Antwerp Nov 28, 2014 at 2:34 AM

Could anyone send me any links to get train ticket from Brugge to Antwerp in January 8th 2015 for only 1 way?

4 Answers Dec 5, 2014 at 3:39 AM
    • Day trip to Paris

Antwerp Oct 10, 2014 at 5:52 PM

I will be in Antwerp on business and would like to take a day trip to another city. Is Paris a possibility for a day trip (via train) from Antwerp. Thoughts?

4 Answers Oct 13, 2014 at 1:55 AM
    • rlg2706's Profile Photo

Sunday afternoon in Antwerp

Antwerp Sep 25, 2014 at 5:10 AM

We are staying overnight in Antwerp on a Sunday evening in October. We will arrive in Antwerp around mid day. Does anyone have any recommendations as to how we can spend the afternoon? We are a family of 5 with children aged 16, 14 and 11. Are there places of interest to visit in Antwerp and will anything be open on a Sunday? Many Thanks for your help.

4 Answers Sep 30, 2014 at 12:41 PM
    • Tracel by public transport

Provincie Antwerpen Aug 6, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Arriving by train at Antwerp railway station, is there public transport which will take me to Kasterlee war cemetery ?

2 Answers Aug 8, 2014 at 5:09 AM
    • Parking with a big car

Antwerp Jun 22, 2014 at 2:29 PM

i want to go to the city tomorrow, but i dont know where to park
      i am with my big transport car so i cant drive in a garage and on the street the max. is 3 hours and this is too less.
      is there somewhere a parking area, for big cars, next to a tram? ?

thank you, sandra

1 Answer Jun 22, 2014 at 10:56 PM
    • baking Accessoires

Antwerp Jun 20, 2014 at 4:11 AM

is there a shop in antwerp where i can buy baking accessoires for muffins and cakepops?
      i am looking for forms, decoration, wilton,..

what is a good place to buy home decoration and furniture?

thank you

2 Answers Jun 20, 2014 at 1:31 PM
    • Antwerp Accessoires

Antwerp Jun 16, 2014 at 12:30 PM

i will go to Antwerp next week and i want to know if there is a shop where i can buy accessoires for jewelery making?
      i need chains, cabochons, charms, ..

thank you for your help,

2 Answers Jun 19, 2014 at 2:40 AM
    • Time to travel to Brussels airport

Beerse Jun 9, 2014 at 6:49 AM

How much time do I need to allow to travel from Beerse to Brussels airport? My flight departs at 19h20 from Brussels

3 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 10:57 AM
    • Night Club

Antwerp Jun 8, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Hello, I am looking a nice sexy night club ? anyone can help

1 Answer Jun 9, 2014 at 1:06 AM
    • Anterp bizarre

Antwerp May 27, 2014 at 4:12 AM

Does anyone know what kind of special activities such as Paintball, Footballgolf etc. are offered in Antwerp. I am planning a trip for friend as a birthday present and would like to put a tour together with special sites and extraordinary actvities. Does anyone have some ideas to share?
      Thanks, Marc

1 Answer May 29, 2014 at 4:14 AM
    • Day Guide for Antwerp

Antwerp May 24, 2014 at 4:38 AM

Anyone know of a reputable tour guide for a day visit in Antwerp? Will be working out of the Netherlands for the next month, so a Sunday drive to Antwerp is in order, just would like to meet a guide and email with them for advice on where to drive to/park/meet and spend the day sightseeing with a reputable guide. thanks all

3 Answers May 24, 2014 at 9:29 AM
    • Tomorrowland

Boom Apr 16, 2014 at 4:24 PM

How safe is the music festival tonorrowland?

1 Answer Apr 16, 2014 at 10:20 PM
    • Tina-Bxl's Profile Photo

housing in Mechelen

Mechelen Mar 20, 2014 at 4:56 AM

I have a friend from Italy coming over to Belgium, She will move to Mechelen from August to December for a traineeship.

She will have to search for a room: do you have any suggestion on how to find a low-cost accommodation in your city (e.g. useful websites, which are the most suitable areas of the city to find cheap rooms, if you have any information on families available for a sort of "aupair" exchange,...).

1 Answer Mar 20, 2014 at 5:45 AM
    • Igraine's Profile Photo

Nice restaurant for romantic dinner

Antwerp Feb 26, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Hi, my friend goes to Antwerp this weekend. She is looking for a nice, bit more upscale, fine dining romantic restaurant to celebrate that she and her husband are 15 years together.
      Does anyone have a suggestion?

1 Answer Feb 28, 2014 at 6:21 AM
    • Pomocub's Profile Photo

Central Antwerp Hotel

Antwerp Feb 14, 2014 at 2:32 AM

I need a hotel near the Market Square in Antwerp or somewhere that is easy to get to by metro from Market Square. The cheaper the better but I want a hotel and not a hostel. 3* or higher. Can anyone recommend anywhere?

3 Answers Feb 14, 2014 at 2:19 PM
    • Station area

Antwerp Oct 22, 2013 at 9:08 AM

My (90 year old) mum + sister and partner are arriving in Antwerp tmrw eve. They are staying not far from the station. My mum is in a wheelchair to get around.

My question is - which (not too expensive- not too cheap) restaurants are within walking distance. (Korte Herentalsestraat) - open til 10pm? I don't really like restaurants that are too touristy and think that Bollywood is not open on a Wednesday eve.

Thanks to anyone who can help me!

2 Answers Oct 22, 2013 at 2:33 PM
    • Handelsbeurs (Antwerpen)

Antwerp Oct 11, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I just got an information that is being posted on FaceBook, that the historic stock exchange market building is being demolished. I just hope that that is just one of the hoaxes that are being spread around, Can you lease, infor me what's the real situation like? Thank you in advance.

3 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 11:37 PM
    • Memento's of Duffel

Duffel Sep 2, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Hi, my name is Colin Duffell, and I have a little request, where could I buy a memento with the name Duffel on it, either a Town Crest/ a beer glass etc, if there is anyone who could help me that would be fantastic

• i need some help

Antwerp May 19, 2013 at 10:39 PM

hello there , i am going to this nice city , my flight is to amsterdam , i want to know the cheapest way to reach from amsterdam airport to antewerb, possibly by train, tellme how i can do this

and tell me some cheap hotel name in antwerb for 2 or 3 nights

want to have email friend in antwerb maybe he hse can show me the city

6 Answers May 20, 2013 at 10:46 PM
    • Kipling in Antwerp ?

Antwerp Apr 16, 2013 at 5:48 AM

Is there a cheap outlet store for Kipling products in Antwerp or in Belgium in general ?

4 Answers Apr 17, 2013 at 7:08 AM
    • IanLee's Profile Photo

Piano Teacher

Mortsel Apr 4, 2013 at 6:40 AM

I am trying to locate a piano teacher called Lieve, can anyone help ?

2 Answers Apr 4, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    • Jay-EE's Profile Photo

Reaching Oostmalle

Oostmalle Mar 25, 2013 at 2:45 AM

How can I reach Oostmalle by train?

4 Answers Mar 25, 2013 at 4:07 AM
    • Getting back to Brussels by train after Sportspaleis concert

Antwerp Feb 19, 2013 at 2:09 AM

Hi, I am going to a concert at the Sportspaleis on a Wednesday evening. The concert starts at 20.30 but I am unsure when it will finish...I suppose it will be around 23.30/midnight at the latest.

Does anyone know if I can be sure to get back to Brussels via train that late? Will I be OK to get tram from Sportspaleis and then train from Antwerp Centraal in time (bearing in mind additional crowds, waiting times etc.?

Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks

4 Answers Feb 19, 2013 at 8:36 AM
    • Saturday night out!

Antwerp Feb 16, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Hi! I am going from Amsterdam to Brussels Airport with friends, but we want to visit Antwerp since it is on our way. We planned to arrive around 8 pm in Antwerp and I would like to know if there any are pubs or clubs open where we could be until 5 am when we have to go to the Airport? Help? Thank you :)

3 Answers Feb 17, 2013 at 3:57 PM
    • MizukiM's Profile Photo

what is a "must" in antwerp???

Antwerp Feb 10, 2013 at 8:26 AM

hi :)

im going to brussels in march and hopefully will have one day for antwerp.
      can smone tell me what is a must in antwerp???
      a must to see, to eat, to join, or whatever.
      if there is smth for me, plz let me know!

10 Answers May 25, 2013 at 2:55 PM
    • Redheadireland's Profile Photo

Antwerp Jan 4, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I hope to travel to Antwerp with my daughter in October 2013. I want an hotel that is convenient to the centre for shopping and also for travel to and from Brussels Airport. We hope to go to the Sportpaleis for a gymnastic competition.
      My questions are 1. Is it easy to get from Brussels airport to Antwerp by public transport and
      2. Is the Sportpaleis/ Lotto centre far from the centre of Antwerp

Many thanks in advance

2 Answers Jan 5, 2013 at 4:11 AM