Provincia del Pastaza

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Location of hotels

Papallacta Aug 25, 2015 at 8:07 PM

Is Hosteria Pampallacta near Termas de Papallacta; i.e. walking distance, how far? Thanks!

more
    • maidadee's Profile Photo

Meeting up with others

Ecuador Aug 24, 2015 at 2:48 PM

Hello, is anyone going to be in Ecuador during the weeks of October 18 to November 7th. I am starting out in Quito and making my way down to Cuenca via Banos and Quilotao (praying that Cotapaxi will not erupt or cause problems) and then flying back to Quito from where I head home.

If anyone will be there it would be great to meet up either for a dinner or afternoon or to travel by bus between locations or even to spend a few days if we are in the same place at the same time.

Hoping to meet you all.

more

Ecuador itinerary

Ecuador Aug 22, 2015 at 1:25 PM

Hello, I am visiting Ecuador for 3 weeks in mid October. I will be arriving in Quito on Oct 18th in the afternoon and then flying out from Quito on November 7th in the morning to and from Quito (UIO) airport. Is this airport the newer one that is an hour and a half from Quito? If so I will see if I can stay close to the airport on my final evening there since I leave early in the morning. Any suggestions?

Here is what I would ideally like to see. I would like to spend a couple of days in Quito. I would also like to visit Otavalo and maybe Mindo (if I can fit it in) and also the avenue of the volcanoes. I would then like to make my way down to Cuenca and see Lake Quilatoa and Banos along the way.

I would then have to make my way back from Cuenca up to Quito which I will do a few days before I leave. It was suggested that I fly back from Cuenca to Quito since it they are quite a distance apart. I was wondering if alternately I could stop on the way there at Quilatoa and then on the way back at Banos in order to cut down on bus times. I would then spend my last day or two in Quito before heading home.

Would my itinerary be doable in 3 weeks or would I have to cut out some places. I would rather keep it so that I stay at least 3 or 4 nights in some places and maybe a couple of nights in the places along the way so that I am not running myself ragged. Can Otavalo be done as a day trip to and from Quito?

Sorry for all the questions but your help would be appreciated. I am also doing as much reading and asking as I can to do my homework.

Thank you.

more
    • Surfing lessons in Canoa in September?

Ecuador Aug 14, 2015 at 5:59 PM

I would love to take some surfing lessons but I read that September is not the best month for surfing – so what does it mean, is surfing impossible at all?
      Also, I read about “garua” – what kind of weather should we expect in September on the beaches (Canoa, Bahia, Puerto Lopez?)
      Thank you!

more
    • TravelTheWorld4's Profile Photo

Getting around on Santa Cruz Island

Galápagos Islands Aug 24, 2015 at 5:16 AM

Our hotel is 20 minutes from the coast on Santa Cruz island. Is there car rental or taxi service available?

more
    • Rickjo's Profile Photo

Private Transfer service from Quito´s Airport

Quito Aug 12, 2015 at 9:39 AM

I gonna arrive at Quito´s airport at 23:00 approximately the next week, I don want to take a taxi or a public bus, can someone advise me a private service to contact them? reliable guys please...

more

Flying in and out of Ecuador

Ecuador Aug 15, 2015 at 6:01 PM

Hello, I am in the planning stages of my 3 week trip to Ecuador in October and would like to possibly visit Quito and then make my way down to Cuenca stopping off at a place or two on the way. I was originally going to do a round trip and fly in and out of Quito which means that I would have to make my way back from Cuenca either by bus or by plane. Now I am wondering if it might be easier for me to fly home from Guyaquil. I have heard it is not that nice a city but I don't mind staying there one night on my last night. Would it be closer from Cuenca to go to Guyaquil rather than go back up to Quito?

more
    • Reserve travel in advance or book on the spot?

Ecuador Aug 13, 2015 at 10:47 AM

Hi,
      we are travelling in September for 2 weeks, thinking of Quito – Cuenca - Puerto Lopez (Isla de la Plata) – Bahia/ Canoa – Quito.

Question 1: Regarding the accommodations and travels for local buses or flights, do we need to book everything in advance, or can we do it on the spot? It would be nice to be flexible and stay a few extra days in one place if we like it. (I speak Spanish fluently – this must help…)

Question 2: Overnight bus Canoa – Quito: has anybody taken it? how safe is it?

May thanks!

more
    • Changing dates with TAME

Ecuador Aug 11, 2015 at 6:17 PM

So I am here in Ecuador now because I am using a Round-Trip Flight. I got here from JFK airport in june 27th and i will be heading there in august 27th. i want to change of heading to JFK but I don't know the fees neither if it is possible, please help. Thank you.

more

Popular Provincia del Pastaza Travel Answer Locations

• Anyone know Puyo or this Organization?

Puyo Sep 28, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Hello fellow travelers!! I am looking into traveling to Ecuador and I wanted to fill a part of my trip with a volunteer aboad opportunity.

I found this one here near Puyo Ecuador. trip180.com/projects/149/ECO...

Has anyone ever heard of this organization or any cool things to do near Puyo? I'd love to keep this organization as my base and then travel around the country. Let me know if you guys know anything or if you have any other suggestions. Ill be there between October 11th-20th. If you are in the area, let me know! -Rodrigo

1 Answer Sep 28, 2014 at 9:13 PM
    • Traveling alone

Puyo Apr 19, 2014 at 4:07 AM

Is it safe for a 24 yr. old male to travel alone in and around Puyo?

3 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 5:14 PM