Provincia del Pastaza

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hiring a climbing guide for Cayambe Climb

Cayambe Oct 7, 2015 at 11:10 AM

What is the best option for hiring a climbing guide for climbing Cayambe? I found some websites that have 2-day trips for about ~$280 per person, but I was wondering if there are cheaper local guides once you get there. My considerations are: guide speaks English (even a little bit is ok), equipment rental, and cost.

Any other advice for solo traveler on this topic would be great

• Taxi from the airport to downtown Quito

Quito 12 hours ago

I would like to know if anyone has a taxi friend that could pick me up at the new airport Sucre this thursday because I will be alone and I do not feel safe to take any taxi driver, and my flight from Canada is arriving at 11pm. Thank you very much Louise

• Ecuador in May?

Quito Sep 21, 2015 at 12:25 PM

I am planning a trip to Ecuador for May 2016. As of now, we (active retired couple) plan Quito, 5 day Amazon tour, travel south to Cuenca, fly back to Quito. Is May before the tourist season? I am looking for options for travel between Quito and Cuenta. The Tren Crucero tours are not within our budget. Are there other rail options or are car rentals and driving a possibility?

• advice for researching travel/accomodation to Ecuador

Quito Sep 20, 2015 at 1:05 PM

We are just starting research into planning a 3 wk trip to Ecuador (either Quito, Cuena or both- not sure yet) I'd like a modestly priced apartment, so any advice on the best website to search apartments or suites would be appreciated. Also we'll be flying from either Vancouver, BC or Seattle, WA - any tips on booking flights? Dates we are looking at are late December for 3 weeks. I am not even sure of the weather there at that time ;) Any referral for starting this research would be great!

Thanks, Lisa

Popular Provincia del Pastaza Travel Answer Locations

• Anyone know Puyo or this Organization?

Puyo Sep 28, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Hello fellow travelers!! I am looking into traveling to Ecuador and I wanted to fill a part of my trip with a volunteer aboad opportunity.

I found this one here near Puyo Ecuador.

Has anyone ever heard of this organization or any cool things to do near Puyo? I'd love to keep this organization as my base and then travel around the country. Let me know if you guys know anything or if you have any other suggestions. Ill be there between October 11th-20th. If you are in the area, let me know! -Rodrigo

1 Answer Sep 28, 2014 at 9:13 PM
    • Traveling alone

Puyo Apr 19, 2014 at 4:07 AM

Is it safe for a 24 yr. old male to travel alone in and around Puyo?

3 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 5:14 PM