Provincia del Pastaza

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Experiential tourism in Ecuador

Ecuador Nov 7, 2015 at 8:22 AM

Or someone knows a web site where you can find guides to take me to places not so traditional.

• Refund From Tame

Ecuador 19 hours ago

I Recently bought refundable airline tickets from Tame. However, my travel plans have changed and I need to cancel my flights. I have sent numerous emails and phone calls, however the Refund Department is not responding.

Does anyone know how I can go about getting my refund?

• Dragonlady's Profile Photo

Ecuador, ecig supplies and nicotine juice

Ecuador Nov 12, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Are ecig supplies and nicotine juices readily available in Ecuador... specifically Quito? Mompeche? If so, how would you rate quality, purity, pricing? Thanks, in advance.

• One month in acuador

Ecuador Nov 10, 2015 at 11:39 AM

Hello I'm planning to travel in Ecuador for a month January 2016 already booked Galapagos and amazon and I booked acomodation in Quito for 4 days. then I will have 2 weeks to visit otovallo mindo latacunga cotopaxi banos and cuenca.
      I'm a solo traveller. Guys do you think that I will be able to see the places I posted.

Will it be easy to buy flights from cuenca to quito there and then please?

I don't like to book accommodation in advance and you think it's easy to find on the way?

Any suggestions will help.

• Marti24's Profile Photo

What to do in Ecuador?

Ecuador Oct 30, 2015 at 6:18 AM

What are the top 10 most important thing to do?

Popular Provincia del Pastaza Travel Answer Locations

• Anyone know Puyo or this Organization?

Puyo Sep 28, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Hello fellow travelers!! I am looking into traveling to Ecuador and I wanted to fill a part of my trip with a volunteer aboad opportunity.

I found this one here near Puyo Ecuador.

Has anyone ever heard of this organization or any cool things to do near Puyo? I'd love to keep this organization as my base and then travel around the country. Let me know if you guys know anything or if you have any other suggestions. Ill be there between October 11th-20th. If you are in the area, let me know! -Rodrigo

1 Answer Sep 28, 2014 at 9:13 PM
    • Traveling alone

Puyo Apr 19, 2014 at 4:07 AM

Is it safe for a 24 yr. old male to travel alone in and around Puyo?

3 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 5:14 PM