Provincia del Darién

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• onward ticket

Panama Mar 30, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I am flying into Panama from the United States to meet up with a boat which I will continue on out of the country. I've read that an onward ticket is required upon entry to prove I'm not staying in Panama. How strict is this or how can I show I'm not planning on leaving by plane?

more
    • Travelling by bus from PC to Cerro Azul

Cerro Azul Mar 23, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Do you have any idea if that is possible? If so - do you know where and when to catch the bus?
      Thanks kindly

more
    • Panama humidity

Panama Apr 10, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Is all of Panama of high humidity? Or are there areas that are less humid?

more
    • darien trip rancho frio

Provincia del Darién Jan 6, 2014 at 4:31 PM

What`s the latest time, to go from yaviza to El Real. What time does it take to go further to Rancho frio. Can I manage it in 3 days? (february)?

Is it possible to return to yaviza till 12:00 a.m? (busconnection to panama)

Andi

• Tara2001's Profile Photo

Short tours of darien

Provincia del Darién May 19, 2010 at 6:47 AM

I'm visiting panama in august and I'd like to see some of darien. Does anyone know of any companies that run short tours, 3 - 4 days? I know of ancon expeditions but was hoping for something a bit cheaper....

1 Answer Jun 5, 2010 at 2:03 PM
    • Entering Darien

Provincia del Darién Dec 13, 2004 at 2:29 PM

I have been researching information pertinent to entering the Darien. I would like any useful and helpful tips. I would like to fly into El Real and visit at least the two closest ranger stations closet to El real with the possibility of Cana. Let me know if you can.. Thanks a bunch

1 Answer Dec 17, 2004 at 11:27 AM
    • vivatuanis's Profile Photo

Darien's Gap

Provincia del Darién Jun 4, 2004 at 5:37 PM

On my next trip to panama, I am interested in travelling to columbia. While I could take a ferry boat from panama city to buenaventura, columbia, I would REALLY REALLY like to hike the legendary Darien's Gap. Does anyone have any current detalailed maps of the area and information on reaching the pan-american highway on the other side. Perhaps areas to avoid due to guerrilla activity? Information on river crossings, lakes, swamps, and mountain passes. Thanks!

2 Answers Sep 21, 2004 at 12:23 AM