change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• less touristy beach areas and cayo sabinal

Cuba May 16, 2015 at 5:09 PM

G'day,
      My girlfriend and I will be travelling to Cuba in mid July for 3 weeks and were wondering if anyone has any recommendations for great beaches in less touristy areas, we will be avoiding the likes of varadero and Cayo coco.
      We will be travelling from Havana to Santiago de Cuba so any unique must see recommendations would be appreciated.
      We were looking to go to Cayo sabinal also to see the flamingos and other wildlife in the area, has anyone been here and if so how was it?
      Cheers,
      Bt

more
    • taxi price

Santiago de Cuba May 7, 2015 at 9:06 AM

hi I would like to know how much a taxi would cost from club amigo marea del portillo in Manzanillo to club amigo carisol los corales in Santiago de cuba

more
    • Canadian Bank Cards

Varadero May 2, 2015 at 9:32 PM

Is it still near impossible to withdraw money from an ATM using a TD bank card, even one with a Visa symbol?

more
    • gigi75's Profile Photo

where is the best night club to go to in varadero/ Celebrating birthdays

Varadero 15 hours ago

Next year on the march break my friends and I will be going to Varadero Cuba to celebrate our birthdays. We will be there for a week. And i was wondering where is good night club to go to. and there any clubs that have a dress code?

more
    • hiring a driver

Havana May 7, 2015 at 6:54 AM

I will be in havana 5/18-5/24 and i was looking to hire a private driver, if you have any suggestions please let me know. Also i have been in contact with some brokers over there about renting a house, but if anyone has any good suggestions i am open, it is going to do 3 of us. Thanks everyone in advance for the help.

more
    • gigi75's Profile Photo

supermarkets in varadero or in matanzas

Varadero Apr 24, 2015 at 8:48 AM

Hi next year when I go to Cuba , my son is a picky eater , the only kinda of fruits he likes to eat is bananas and apples. does anyone who lives there or who has been if there is any supermarkets in varadero or Matanzas that carry apples? thanks for your help.

more
    • gigi75's Profile Photo

Day/Evening pass for another Hotel how much? (anyone who does this recently)

Varadero Apr 22, 2015 at 7:07 AM

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has gone to another hotel to visit a friend or someone who works there or staying there, while you are at another hotel. if so how much did you pay for your visitors pass for the day or evening. I'm planing a trip back to Cuba, I have a friends who work at a hotel that i recently stayed at. (Has anyone ever stayed at Playa De Oro?) anyways I became friends with the guys who do the entertainment there. But anyways I will be going next year in March for the March break, but a friend of my wants to stay at Blau varadero, which a little bit of distance from them): Thanks to all who respond. cheers

more
    • Forecast for next week shows rain every single day?

Varadero Apr 29, 2015 at 8:04 PM

I booked a vacation to Varadero for May4-May 11. The weather forecast is concerning because it shows 80-90% of precipitation every single day, including from 12pm-6pm. Should I trust what the forecast says? Does it rain for an entire day in Cuba? Has it ever rained for an entire week in Cuba?

more

Popular Provincia de Villa Clara Travel Answer Locations

• snorkeling

Santa Clara Dec 7, 2014 at 5:18 PM

Is there any snorkeling or scuba excursions worth doing??

1 Answer Dec 8, 2014 at 5:51 AM
    • Going to Cayo Coco but would very much like to visit the che guevara memorial

Santa Clara Dec 10, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Hi, I will be attending a 1 week class vacation with my university graduating class to Tryp Resort; Cayo Coco in our reading week of February 2012. Very much looking forward, but I am not one to lay on a beach all week (which i gather is pretty much what Cayo Coco is). My question is would it be feasible to make a day trip to Santa Clara and visit the Che Guevara masoleum etc? I gather its only really about 3hrs away from cayo coco, but travel logistics can really complicate these sorts of things. Regardless, i would feel very guilty with myself if i flew all the way to Cuba and didn't make this pilgrimage of sorts. Anyone done this before? If so how expensive? If necessary, and if its cheap enough I could stay over night in santa clara? Appreciate anyones help.

• hotel preference

Santa Clara Sep 22, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Thinking of visiting Santa Clara towards the end of october and the choice of hotel is between the Barcelo and the Melia Las Dunas and would like to know if anyone has been there and can offer a comparison. Thanks

1 Answer Sep 23, 2011 at 5:16 AM
    • Tracyden's Profile Photo

Trip to Santa Clara

Santa Clara Aug 29, 2011 at 1:35 PM

We are staying at the Melia Cayos Santa Maria in a couple of weeks - can anyone advise on the best way to visit santa clara - is it worth trying to get there ourselves or is the best bet to use the tour operator? Thanks

5 Answers Sep 29, 2011 at 7:24 AM
    • Sancti Spíritus baseball memorabilia?

Provincia de Villa Clara Feb 10, 2011 at 8:53 AM

Hey!

I'll be heading to Cuba for the first time in April, and was just wondering if anyone knows whether or not I'll be able to buy a Sancti Spíritus baseball hat anywhere? Or any licensed baseball memorabilia for any of the local teams?

Thanks!

3 Answers Feb 11, 2011 at 6:16 PM
    • taxi in santa clara- help

Santa Clara Dec 3, 2008 at 6:05 PM

is there a taxi in santa clara aiport? or is there a way to call for a taxi for pick up from the airport to go to trinidad?
      Please help.

• Perdomo's Profile Photo

Mosquitos - How bad are they?

Cayo las Brujas Jul 10, 2007 at 2:43 PM

Hey everyone...have you ever stayed here in Cayo Las Brujas? What's your opinion on this? weather? mosquitoes? etc.

Thanks

• what is the best currency to take to CUBA

Provincia de Villa Clara May 21, 2007 at 10:42 AM

Hi, comining form the UK, what is the best currency to take to Cuba??

have been told, sterling and euros

but was thinking of taking euros, as we are from Scotland, Cuba dont recognise the scottish bank notes as legal tander.

thanks

7 Answers Jun 14, 2007 at 11:10 PM
    • Weather in May

Cayo Coco May 16, 2007 at 8:44 AM

me and my girlfriend are going 2morrow and the forecasts say thunderstorm every day! Will these just be 10 min things or will it be a day of pissing down? Im worrying now that my holiday is going to be raining everyday

• Advice needed for going to Cuba

Cayo Coco May 8, 2007 at 3:39 PM

Hi,

My girlfriend and I are going to Cuba midway through June for a few weeks. we are both from the UK

Some advice i need please, we are flying into Cayo Coco, then i think we must be getting either a bus/boat/plane to a hotel on a small island Cayo Guillermo - hotel name -Sol Cayo Guillermo

has anyone stayed at this hotel before?If so, how do you go about getting from Cayo Coco across to Cayo Guillermo

What is the exchange rate like?, i have read a lot of books, but cant wait to smaple the real thing.

some people have said it is rainy and hurricane saeson june-nov!

is it really that bad??im worried in case i get there and it is rain for 2 weeks solid.

also what good travelling tips do you have, where to go etc??

thanks for your time

bob.

2 Answers May 9, 2007 at 7:51 PM
    • ConStar's Profile Photo

Need Info on Weather in Septemer or October

Cayo Coco Aug 1, 2006 at 7:07 AM

My boyfriend and I are planning on going to Cayo Coco in either September or October. It is his first trip to a nice tropical place, I would like to know if anyone knows how the weather is at this time of year?
      I know it rains, but are they all day showers or just in spirts, if someone could help me out that would be great.
      We are staying at Tryp and by the looks of it the resort id beautiful

3 Answers Aug 2, 2006 at 7:56 AM
    • smokedindio's Profile Photo

cuba la hermosa

Sagua la Grande Apr 9, 2006 at 6:52 AM

is there any body out there from sagua la grande?

1 Answer Feb 25, 2007 at 12:17 PM
    • hermenie's Profile Photo

Cayo Coco

Cayo Coco Nov 2, 2005 at 2:42 PM

Hi! Has anyone been to the Hotel Playa Coco in Cayo Coco. I know that it is fairly new, but would like to have comments about it... I am going with my family in Feb 2006..
      Thanks

2 Answers Nov 10, 2005 at 7:03 AM
    • Sol Cayo Santa Maria Resort - Anyone ever gone in October?

Santa Clara Jul 4, 2005 at 8:23 AM

Hello All!

My husband and I and our neighbours are going to the Sol Cayo Santa Maria resort in Snata Clara Cuba this Ocotober (2005). Has anyone ever gone in October, or better yet anyone going this October as well to this resort? We're not sure what the weather will be like, but have read that it may be rainy but that's about it.

Any advice or tips for our upcoming trip would be great!

Thanks everyone!

2 Answers Aug 10, 2005 at 3:25 AM