Provincia de Villa Clara

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• snorkling?

Guardalavaca Jan 23, 2015 at 10:24 AM

best place to book excursion for snorkling?

more
    • memories flamenco beach hotel wifi

Cayo Coco Jan 1, 2015 at 2:39 PM

how much does wifi cost at the flamenco hotel

more
    • Neon Light Gifts & LED Light Gifts?

Varadero Dec 29, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Hi! I'm wanting to buy some gifts for a friend who's REALKY into the whole "Man-Cave" decor, such as Neon Light decorations (wall & desktop), LED design gifts, and other assorted souvenirs of this nature. Is there anywhere in Valadero, Or surrounding area that would sell such items I can buy as gifts? Thanks!

more
    • Snorkeling at Beach

Cuba 23 hours ago

First time to Memories Holguin Resort, Cuba, is there good snorkeling off the beach and what is Must Do when in that area of Cuba.. Thanks jamie

more
    • renovations

Cayo Guillermo Jan 19, 2015 at 11:02 AM

Hi we are staying at cayo guillermo in march 2015, we ha e just read on trip advisor that that there are renovations going g on at the moment and that the beach bar has been demolished. If this is so does anyone know when the work will be finished and if they are building a new beach bar.
      Thank you dean.

more
    • prices of activities

Cayo Guillermo Dec 29, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Hi can anyone tell me if you can take a small catamaran out by yourself and how much for and how long?and is there any Internet service at all in the hotel or is it possible to use your own Internet provider?thanks

more
    • Bus and Taxi prices

Santiago de Cuba Jan 4, 2015 at 12:50 PM

How much does it cost to take a bus or taxi from Santiago de Cuba to Guantanamo and how long is the ride?

more
    • items for staff

Guardalavaca Jan 23, 2015 at 10:22 AM

what are the best items to bring for staff to leave behind

more
    • local elementary visit

Guardalavaca Jan 23, 2015 at 10:20 AM

wondering if there are any tours of local elementary school? also wondering about dress code for a la carte

more
    • 2 weeks in cuba

Cuba Dec 26, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Hello!
      Im planning on going to cuba with 2 other friends during the last 2 weeks of January.
      We would like to spend most of our time exploring and learning about Cuban culture and the last few days just relaxing by the beach. A fun and relaxing getaway before returning to our regular stressful 12 hour
      shifts as nurses.
      I would like suggestions on:
      - which cities to visit (havana and Trinidad are a must)
      - where should we settledown to relax by the beach
      - would like to try horseback rifing

more
    • Problem with Prescription Meds: Customs

Cuba Jan 21, 2015 at 1:31 AM

Hey all...
      Freaking out over here a bit... And I'm hoping I won't be torn apart on this forum ;)
      I'm a US citizen (passport holder) residing in Sweden, 6 years...
      Ages ago (2008), I was prescribed adderall in the U.S. to treat my various social/crowd anxiety and panic attacks (believe it or not, "benzos" made me freak out even more, hence the adderall: focus helps me)...
      Problem: I was prescribed 30 of them, and have only used 25 since 2008...
      There was NO way Sweden was going to continue my U.S. script (they frown upon that stuff here, instead prescribing me blood pressure pills to reduce anxiety, which are nonsense for me)...
      I usually take them when in new situations... i.e. travel abroad...
      I would really like to bring the last 4 or 5 to Cuba during my upcoming February vacation, just in case...
      BUT! I lost the original bottle w my name/script on it years ago on a travel to Cambodia (only brought 5 then, as well)..
      There's no way I can get a new script from the US in time, or at all...

I'm going to be thrown in Cuban jail for a few years, aren't I?

Should I skip it?

Any advice?

more
    • jwhitehouse's Profile Photo

Question of driving in Cuba

Cuba Jan 6, 2015 at 9:32 PM

I have read that driving in Cuba with a rental car is done frequently. Please tell me about any experiences or pointers in driving there.

Thank you.

Joe Whitehouse

more
    • Roardo's Profile Photo

How to get flight tickets from Havana to Cayo Largo del sur?

Cayo Largo Jan 13, 2015 at 11:27 AM

I´m finding it hard to find a way to book tickets online - any good advice or experiences?

more
    • nmvaladanzouj's Profile Photo

Where are the best places to go, and the most fun things to do?

Cuba Jan 6, 2015 at 9:31 AM

I'm so glad the that the embargo has been lifted finally! I've always wanted to visit Cuba, and this would be the year. My boyfriend and I know next to nothing about Cuban culture, and we want to change that.

So my question is this: where are the best cities to visit, and the most meaningful experiences/things to do? We're planning a short trip of about 7-10 days there.

more

Popular Provincia de Villa Clara Travel Answer Locations

• snorkeling

Santa Clara Dec 7, 2014 at 5:18 PM

Is there any snorkeling or scuba excursions worth doing??

1 Answer Dec 8, 2014 at 5:51 AM
    • Going to Cayo Coco but would very much like to visit the che guevara memorial

Santa Clara Dec 10, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Hi, I will be attending a 1 week class vacation with my university graduating class to Tryp Resort; Cayo Coco in our reading week of February 2012. Very much looking forward, but I am not one to lay on a beach all week (which i gather is pretty much what Cayo Coco is). My question is would it be feasible to make a day trip to Santa Clara and visit the Che Guevara masoleum etc? I gather its only really about 3hrs away from cayo coco, but travel logistics can really complicate these sorts of things. Regardless, i would feel very guilty with myself if i flew all the way to Cuba and didn't make this pilgrimage of sorts. Anyone done this before? If so how expensive? If necessary, and if its cheap enough I could stay over night in santa clara? Appreciate anyones help.

• hotel preference

Santa Clara Sep 22, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Thinking of visiting Santa Clara towards the end of october and the choice of hotel is between the Barcelo and the Melia Las Dunas and would like to know if anyone has been there and can offer a comparison. Thanks

1 Answer Sep 23, 2011 at 5:16 AM
    • Tracyden's Profile Photo

Trip to Santa Clara

Santa Clara Aug 29, 2011 at 1:35 PM

We are staying at the Melia Cayos Santa Maria in a couple of weeks - can anyone advise on the best way to visit santa clara - is it worth trying to get there ourselves or is the best bet to use the tour operator? Thanks

5 Answers Sep 29, 2011 at 7:24 AM
    • Sancti Spíritus baseball memorabilia?

Provincia de Villa Clara Feb 10, 2011 at 8:53 AM

Hey!

I'll be heading to Cuba for the first time in April, and was just wondering if anyone knows whether or not I'll be able to buy a Sancti Spíritus baseball hat anywhere? Or any licensed baseball memorabilia for any of the local teams?

Thanks!

3 Answers Feb 11, 2011 at 6:16 PM
    • taxi in santa clara- help

Santa Clara Dec 3, 2008 at 6:05 PM

is there a taxi in santa clara aiport? or is there a way to call for a taxi for pick up from the airport to go to trinidad?
      Please help.

• Perdomo's Profile Photo

Mosquitos - How bad are they?

Cayo las Brujas Jul 10, 2007 at 2:43 PM

Hey everyone...have you ever stayed here in Cayo Las Brujas? What's your opinion on this? weather? mosquitoes? etc.

Thanks

• what is the best currency to take to CUBA

Provincia de Villa Clara May 21, 2007 at 10:42 AM

Hi, comining form the UK, what is the best currency to take to Cuba??

have been told, sterling and euros

but was thinking of taking euros, as we are from Scotland, Cuba dont recognise the scottish bank notes as legal tander.

thanks

7 Answers Jun 14, 2007 at 11:10 PM
    • Weather in May

Cayo Coco May 16, 2007 at 8:44 AM

me and my girlfriend are going 2morrow and the forecasts say thunderstorm every day! Will these just be 10 min things or will it be a day of pissing down? Im worrying now that my holiday is going to be raining everyday

• Advice needed for going to Cuba

Cayo Coco May 8, 2007 at 3:39 PM

Hi,

My girlfriend and I are going to Cuba midway through June for a few weeks. we are both from the UK

Some advice i need please, we are flying into Cayo Coco, then i think we must be getting either a bus/boat/plane to a hotel on a small island Cayo Guillermo - hotel name -Sol Cayo Guillermo

has anyone stayed at this hotel before?If so, how do you go about getting from Cayo Coco across to Cayo Guillermo

What is the exchange rate like?, i have read a lot of books, but cant wait to smaple the real thing.

some people have said it is rainy and hurricane saeson june-nov!

is it really that bad??im worried in case i get there and it is rain for 2 weeks solid.

also what good travelling tips do you have, where to go etc??

thanks for your time

bob.

2 Answers May 9, 2007 at 7:51 PM
    • ConStar's Profile Photo

Need Info on Weather in Septemer or October

Cayo Coco Aug 1, 2006 at 7:07 AM

My boyfriend and I are planning on going to Cayo Coco in either September or October. It is his first trip to a nice tropical place, I would like to know if anyone knows how the weather is at this time of year?
      I know it rains, but are they all day showers or just in spirts, if someone could help me out that would be great.
      We are staying at Tryp and by the looks of it the resort id beautiful

3 Answers Aug 2, 2006 at 7:56 AM
    • smokedindio's Profile Photo

cuba la hermosa

Sagua la Grande Apr 9, 2006 at 6:52 AM

is there any body out there from sagua la grande?

1 Answer Feb 25, 2007 at 12:17 PM
    • hermenie's Profile Photo

Cayo Coco

Cayo Coco Nov 2, 2005 at 2:42 PM

Hi! Has anyone been to the Hotel Playa Coco in Cayo Coco. I know that it is fairly new, but would like to have comments about it... I am going with my family in Feb 2006..
      Thanks

2 Answers Nov 10, 2005 at 7:03 AM
    • Sol Cayo Santa Maria Resort - Anyone ever gone in October?

Santa Clara Jul 4, 2005 at 8:23 AM

Hello All!

My husband and I and our neighbours are going to the Sol Cayo Santa Maria resort in Snata Clara Cuba this Ocotober (2005). Has anyone ever gone in October, or better yet anyone going this October as well to this resort? We're not sure what the weather will be like, but have read that it may be rainy but that's about it.

Any advice or tips for our upcoming trip would be great!

Thanks everyone!

2 Answers Aug 10, 2005 at 3:25 AM