change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Provincia de Santa Fe Travel Answer Locations

• Mobile Phone

Rosario Aug 4, 2013 at 2:55 PM

What's the best way to use an unlocked iPhone 4S?

• Looseebee's Profile Photo

Banks and exchanges

Rosario Sep 21, 2010 at 3:54 PM

Hi, really dull question this, but can somebody please tell me if it is easy to find banks that accept foreign cards in Rosario? If so, which banks and on which streets (close to Centro). Also, do banks exchange foreign money or should I find separate casas do cambio? I have had a lot of problems using cashpoints in South America (my bank cards are both Visa Debit)and as I am in Rosario only very briefly I am hoping to avoid spending the entire time trying to find a cashpoint that accepts my card!

Any help much appreciated of course

5 Answers Sep 27, 2010 at 5:05 PM
    • sante fe -parana-

Rosario Apr 28, 2010 at 6:54 AM

i am looking for clean cheap accomadation in santa fe near the rugby stadium any suggestion pls and i need transport advice greetings mark

• possible Rosario living/Tango/teaching english

Rosario Feb 15, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Hi-i'm originally from the UK, but now living in Central America. Am thinking of returning to Argentina to learn more Tango( i already dance for years but want to polish up, and also learn to lead which ive nor been doing so long) ive been to Argentina for 3 months before, but am wanting to avoid the big city at the moment(have jsut spent two years living in Mexico city) and also want to avoid the gringo price hikes that many teachers charge in BA. i wonder if anyone knows the price of both group and private classes in Rosario, whether there is Tango nuevo/electronica etc, or is it strictly traditional, and in general if its a good city to live in? would be really helpful, thanks

PS if anyone knows the teaching english prospects that would be useful- i work in community art/fairtrade design, but teaching english is usually the easiest job to do straight off.

thanks for any information, Ali

1 Answer Mar 8, 2010 at 4:25 PM
    • Dutch1980's Profile Photo

Manu chao

Rosario Nov 7, 2009 at 7:32 AM

Hello,

Me and a friend want to visit Manu chao (music) in Rosario on 21 November.
      I arrive in BA on 18 November and my friend is already traveling in the South of Argentina at the moment.

The question where can my friend buy ticktits for Manu Chao, and is it stil possible to buy tickets when I arrive in the 18th in BA...

Ty.... greets from the Netherlands

• Trip to Rosario for Semana Santa

Rosario Apr 3, 2009 at 7:30 AM

Two friends and I will be traveling to Rosario for Semana Santa and were just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for fun activities....maybe something a little off the beaten path....we will be there for four days three nights and would love to see some music and really feel the city´s culture. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks!

• lopuks's Profile Photo

Looking for my roots

Rosario Oct 24, 2007 at 2:47 AM

I am looking for the grave of my grandfather Antoni Czapkevicz, who died in Rosario de Santa Fe in 1930 and was burried there. Can anyone advise whom to approach in order to find the grave?

Thanks for your help - and waiting for anything...

Marijus

2 Answers Oct 27, 2007 at 2:48 PM
    • lopuks's Profile Photo

Rosario Cemeteries

Provincia de Santa Fe Oct 23, 2007 at 2:24 PM

I am looking for the grave of my grandfather Antoni Czapkevicz, who died in Rosario de Santa Fe in 1930 and was burried there. Can anyone advise whom to approach in order to find the grave?

Thanks for your help - and waiting for anything...

Marijus

• Erik73's Profile Photo

Railway transportation between Bs.As. en Rosario???

Rosario Jun 4, 2007 at 3:05 AM

I'm looking into the ways of (passenger)transportation between Bs.As. and Rosario.

I think it would be great for my children (2 boys: 7 and 4) to travel by train.

Can anyone tell whether this is a real and serious way of transportation?

Thanks,

Erik

6 Answers Jul 23, 2007 at 3:30 AM
    • Erik73's Profile Photo

Dress-code for weddingguests

Rosario May 28, 2007 at 8:11 AM

Hi!

We have been invitged to attend the wedding of our friends in October 2007. As she is Rosarina (presently living in Europe) and he is Italian, the wedding is taking place in Rosario.
      Can anyone tell me what the dress-code is for guests to attend a wedding in Rosario?

2 Answers Jun 2, 2007 at 7:40 AM
    • how to dress when going to rosario, argentina

Rosario Apr 20, 2007 at 4:02 PM

i am planning on going to rosario in december, i heard if you dres like a tourist you are in trouble, so how are we suppose to dress like?

2 Answers Apr 22, 2007 at 5:38 AM
    • Housing

Rosario Oct 9, 2006 at 1:19 PM

Hi! I'll be in Rosario during end of October until mid-April, and I am looking for housing. I NEED Internet access, secure environment, and enough working space since I will be working home writing my thesis. Does anyone knows where I can find such a housing? Any offer? Thanks :-)

2 Answers Oct 18, 2006 at 2:26 PM
    • Ramona_gem's Profile Photo

Looking for Gladys Fabregas

Teodelina Jul 1, 2006 at 5:56 AM

I'm looking for an old freind and family relation. She is from Teodelina in Santa Fe, Argentina and may be living there still. Any advice on how to locate her? Any good phone books for the area? Thanks!

1 Answer Jul 1, 2006 at 6:54 AM
    • Rugby in Rosario

Rosario Feb 15, 2006 at 10:03 AM

HI
      My son will be playing rugby in rosario on 3 August 2006, his school team are on tour.My wife and I will be in Buenos Aires on 2 Aug, and we would like to get out to see the game, problem is we have to be back at Buenos Aires airport for a flight to Peru 08.45 on 4 Aug. Is there a bus or train that we could take out to Rosario on 2 Aug and a return on 3 Aug departing in the eveningof 3 Aug.
      Roy

2 Answers Feb 20, 2006 at 2:01 PM
    • baybreeze350

Provincia de Santa Fe Jul 12, 2005 at 5:32 PM

My daughter is going to Santa FE for a year and wants to bring items from the USA as gifts that they may not have in Argentina. Any suggestions? Do they have peanut butter? Kraft boxed macaroni and cheese? Microwave popcorn?

Thanks

3 Answers Jul 15, 2005 at 6:54 PM
    • kotito's Profile Photo

In Desperate Search for Temp. Apartment

Rosario Apr 26, 2005 at 11:24 AM

To anyone who knows, or can help - my husband and I are here in Rosario, Argentina for another 2.5 months and need terribly a temp., furnished apartment. Please contact me if you are renting, or know people who would.

THANKS

• poidda's Profile Photo

Phone Directory

Provincia de Santa Fe Jan 2, 2005 at 11:17 PM

Hi, I am trying to locate a friend of mine who I went to scholl with in Indiana, USA. Does anyone know of a good online phone directory for Santa Fe, Argentina? Thanks, Peter

2 Answers Jan 4, 2005 at 7:50 PM
    • Travel to Iguazu from Rosario

Rosario Apr 2, 2004 at 8:53 AM

Hi I want to see the Catarats de Iguazu and I will be in Rosario. What is the cheapist way to get there and what are my options. Bus, how many hours and price. Plane, hours and price. Please give my rpices in both US dollars and Pesos. I as well wanto travel from BsAs to Mendoza. Let me know the same info. Thank you so very much -Jeremy Bailey

3 Answers Apr 3, 2004 at 1:20 AM