Provincia de San Juan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for a local waterfall

Dominican Republic Dec 11, 2014 at 9:24 AM

I've been trying to find a waterfall that the locals go to. I have my own car. Wanting to see some natural sires.

more
    • Anani Beach

La Romana Dec 9, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Carnival is offering a beach escape Shore Excursion. Does anyone have any information on this excursion and or about the beach?

more
    • Swim suit code at resort

Punta Cana Nov 30, 2014 at 6:01 PM

My husband and I are planning on staying at the Catalonia Royal Bavaro, Punta Cana. It's adult only next to a sister family resort. Are women allow sun bath top free by the pool and/or beach. I would like to (just to get an even tan nothing weird) but I don't want to do it if I am the only one or break any rules. I've read conflicting things on other boards, or worse. I just want an answer not a debate. thanks.

more
    • Travel Insurance

Punta Cana Dec 15, 2014 at 9:29 AM

How much travel insurance should one carry for a vacation to the DR?

more

Popular Provincia de San Juan Travel Answer Locations

• englishman007's Profile Photo

Constanza to San Juan de la Maguana

San Juan de la Maguana Mar 22, 2009 at 6:44 AM

Hi, I am travelling to Constanza in May and wondered if I can get over the Cordillera with the gua gua to San Juan, instead of going all the way back to Azua/...does San Juan have anythign to offer ? Would it be worth spending a night there to get a local feel? thanks Mike

15 Answers Mar 31, 2009 at 1:16 AM
    • Iberostar Dominicana or Ocean Sand

Provincia de San Juan Feb 5, 2007 at 9:46 AM

Anyone been to both these resorts. If so which is best? Both look very good in the brochure, but that can be very misleading!
      I understand both resorts share their facilities with sister hotels, and am somewhat concerned as to the actual size of resorts & numbers of people there. I am to travel mid July, and hate having to rise early in order to play the towel game (all nationalities are guilty of this!). Also concerned as to the availability in the a-la-cartes.
      Please Help!

1 Answer Feb 6, 2007 at 1:44 PM
    • ATM cash Machines

Provincia de San Juan Aug 11, 2003 at 2:12 AM

Are there any ATM cash machines in Pouert Platta Airport and Sanjuan. I am visiting Bahia Princepe abd do not wish to convert mony at the hotel, i rather use ATN machine