change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Provincia de Pinar del Río Travel Answer Locations

• medical assistance

Soroa Mar 23, 2014 at 7:54 AM

which hospital would someone be admitted to near soroa as a tourist in a medical emergency

13 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 4:21 AM
    • Legal cigars?

Pinar del Río Nov 21, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Which cigars are legal to take out of Cuba?

8 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 5:40 AM
    • Mark_Lester's Profile Photo

Renting a boat

Laguna el Pesquero Dec 20, 2012 at 1:04 PM

This is a general question for the entire coast. How easy is it to hire boats, presumably with a boatman, at places like Pesqueroi, but also at Play Larga and Puerto Experanza.
      I also need walking guides in places like Soroa and Zapata.
      I am researching a family holiday for 5 (everyone 13 or over and well travelled). We'll hire a car and stay at these excellent looking casas. I just need to work out the activities.

• Suzanne_M's Profile Photo

DECEMBER 2012 AND JANUARY 2013 IN CUBA!

Viñales Nov 18, 2012 at 10:56 AM

i finally did it, i.e. i booked my flight to go to CUBA for the holidays. i will be leaving Montreal to VARADERO on DECEMBER 21 (arriving at 9pm) and returning to Montreal from VARADERO on JANUARY 5 (leaving at 12h25pm).
      i am planning on staying in 'CASAS PARTICULARES' in VARADERO on the first 2 nights (december 21 and december 22) and on the last 2 nights (january 3 and january 4) because of my flights.
      SO, for the other 11 nights, can i wait until i get there to book the rooms? i have not planned everything yet, but i was thinking of going to the west to do some biking, maybe going to Trinidad. also going to the playas del este. and i thought of spending DECEMBER 31 in LA HAVANA.
      does that seem like a good plan?
      thanks in advance for your advice.

3 Answers Nov 18, 2012 at 2:39 PM
    • alexjmtl's Profile Photo

Villa Soroa

Pinar del Río Sep 22, 2011 at 12:14 PM

Does anyone out there know how to contact the hotel to make a booking. I've tried finding it on line and in the forums but no luck. Thank you ahead of time Alex form montreal.

5 Answers Sep 27, 2011 at 5:00 PM
    • kum1310's Profile Photo

Bike rent

Viñales Nov 26, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Hi,

does anybody have some recent information about bike renting in Vinales?

Thank you!

• juzz's Profile Photo

Viñales to Cayo Justias

Viñales Oct 6, 2009 at 2:05 PM

Hi,

has anybody gone by car from Viñales to Cayo Justias? How's the road? How long does it take?

Thanks,
      Sergio

• vinales travel

Viñales Jan 24, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Hello, How did you get to Vinales? We are coming from Havanna and only have one night...any suggestions? We were thinking a local driver and guide??? Thanks, Elvira

2 Answers Feb 3, 2009 at 9:58 PM
    • xaver's Profile Photo

Vinales to Trinidad

Viñales May 1, 2008 at 7:39 AM

Do you know if there is a bus from Vinales to Trinidad or Cienfuegos, I know I can go to Avana and then take another bus, I am just wondering if there is a straight one.
      Thanks
      Corra

4 Answers May 21, 2008 at 7:19 AM
    • getting to Maria la Gorda

María la Gorda May 22, 2007 at 7:41 AM

How long does it take to drive out to Maria la Gorda from Habana?

1 Answer May 22, 2007 at 10:16 AM
    • How to get from Vinales to Soroa?

Soroa Mar 3, 2007 at 5:30 AM

Hi,
      I will be visiting Cuba in April and I was wondering if there are any public means of transport from Vinales to Soroa. How would one get there otherwise without renting a car and how much would it cost?

1 Answer Mar 4, 2007 at 9:10 AM
    • question about cycling in vinales

Viñales Jan 29, 2006 at 4:45 PM

Hi, I'd like to go bicycling in the Vinales region, particularly to the cave that's located 15km west of vinales. How can this be done? Is there a bike rental place in vinales or are we allowed to take bikes with us aboard the Via Azul bus from HAvana to Vinales.
      Thanks!

5 Answers Sep 5, 2006 at 8:23 AM
    • latarita's Profile Photo

Maria la Gorda accomodations

Provincia de Pinar del Río Nov 30, 2005 at 6:53 AM

Does anyone know whether there is any place to stay near Maria la Gorda if the hotel is full? We tried to reserve for between Dec 18 and the 29th, but unfortunately, it's full. We were hoping to spend xmas there for a few days, but it seems like the hotel is the only place around. Thanks for any info!

3 Answers Dec 2, 2005 at 1:26 AM
    • isaluna's Profile Photo

INTERNET?????

Viñales Dec 19, 2004 at 7:36 AM

Ae there a lot of internet p[laces and WHERE PLEASE! THANKS! ISAbelle

1 Answer Dec 19, 2004 at 9:02 PM
    • Cloudwlkr's Profile Photo

Help! Canadian left films in Vinales. Can you return them for me?

Viñales Jul 7, 2003 at 10:50 PM

Help! I left my film in Vinales! Can you mail them to me? Can you help me? My hosts in Cuba said they could mail the films back to me, but apparently this is not permitted by the government. Disappointing to say the least. I'd be very greatful if someone could visit the casa I left the films at, take them out of Cuba, and then mail them back to me in Canada. If you're worried about the films really being films, you could develop them there, and send the negatives (and prints) to me. I am willing to pay for the cost of shipping (and developing if needed) and a reward for their safe return. They contain many great memories of Cuba! If you need a place to stay in Vinales, the place where I left the films was very clean, private, and comfortable. The hosts were very friendly! I can say honestly that they provided the best food that I had on my whole trip! The casa was: SR Herbierto Botin Gonzales y Sra Marisol Delgado Garcia. Calle Camilo Cienfuegos #20 Vinales CP 22400 Provincial de Pinar del Rio You can phone ahead and make arrangements through Herbierto's mother at: Sra Blanca Gonzalez Naveda Calle Salvador Sisnero Interior Edificio Colonial No. 2 Apt0. No. 12 Vinales, Pinar del Rio Detras del la Policlinica Tele: Country Code: 53 Area Code: 8 Phone Number: 9-33-19 Sra Blanca is the one I've been in contact with regarding the films. Again, if you can help I'll be eternally grateful.

3 Answers Oct 2, 2003 at 10:46 AM