Provincia de Monte Cristi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Which airport to use - we will be staying in Las Terrenas

Santo Domingo Nov 20, 2014 at 8:54 PM

I know the airport in Samanna is the closest but I was looking at Santo Domingo or Puerto Plata (only because I can use miles to buy 2 of 4 tickets).
      I would need to (1) rent a car and drive myself or (2) take a bus.
      Having been there 7 +/- years ago, I remember the roads, traffic, and just plain old crazy driving. I've heard the highways have gotten so much better. but still not sure I want to drive myself.
      Caribe Tours seems like a good company. $330RD ($8.00) +/- one way from Santo Domingo to Sanchez or Samanna. About the same from Puerto Plata.
      ANyONE, please help with your experience!
      Thanks, K-

more
    • Looking for a local waterfall

Dominican Republic Dec 11, 2014 at 9:24 AM

I've been trying to find a waterfall that the locals go to. I have my own car. Wanting to see some natural sires.

more
    • Anani Beach

La Romana Dec 9, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Carnival is offering a beach escape Shore Excursion. Does anyone have any information on this excursion and or about the beach?

more
    • Swim suit code at resort

Punta Cana Nov 30, 2014 at 6:01 PM

My husband and I are planning on staying at the Catalonia Royal Bavaro, Punta Cana. It's adult only next to a sister family resort. Are women allow sun bath top free by the pool and/or beach. I would like to (just to get an even tan nothing weird) but I don't want to do it if I am the only one or break any rules. I've read conflicting things on other boards, or worse. I just want an answer not a debate. thanks.

more
    • Travel Insurance

Punta Cana Dec 15, 2014 at 9:29 AM

How much travel insurance should one carry for a vacation to the DR?

more

Popular Provincia de Monte Cristi Travel Answer Locations