how can i get one star hotel in luanda airport

2 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 3:17 AM
    • hotel imformation

Luanda Apr 3, 2014 at 2:10 AM

how can i get one star hotel in luanda airport

• Mumof3angels's Profile Photo

My daughter

Luanda Mar 17, 2014 at 11:58 AM

My 10 year old daughter is going to luanda with her dad and family does she need injections

5 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 1:47 PM
    • Car + driver

Luanda Nov 5, 2013 at 4:32 AM

can you recommend a secure car+driver company in Luanda?

• AhmedM29's Profile Photo

what to do around the city center

Luanda Oct 30, 2013 at 2:32 PM

any one is around in the city center of launda, Angola to recommend what shall i can do , iam looking for discover the city also go to swim in the ocean, flying after tomorrow and only tomorrow is available any recommendation
      thank you

1 Answer Oct 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM
    • Volunteer opportunity in Luanda

Luanda Jul 12, 2012 at 12:21 AM

I will be in Luanda, Angola, for three months and am looking for volunteer opportunities. Anyone know of any organizations that will take volunteers? Thanks for any input!

• ouate12's Profile Photo

Looking for Expat type Sports Bar

Luanda Jan 14, 2012 at 3:58 AM

Can any one recommend a bar which will show English Premier league games. I am in Luanda for weekend and want to watch the games with a few beers ideally with some English excpats

2 Answers Feb 1, 2012 at 11:20 AM
    • Reflet du Sud

Luanda Jul 15, 2009 at 9:13 AM

I would like to visit "Reflet du Sud" store.
      Is it present in Luanda?Where?

• deahh's Profile Photo

Volunteer Opportunities in Angola

Luanda Jul 21, 2008 at 4:28 AM

I will be in Angola for four months and am looking for volunteer opportunities. Anyone know of any organizations that will take volunteers with limited Portuguese language? Thanks for any input!

2 Answers Jun 24, 2010 at 2:17 PM
    • INFORMATION ABOUT LUANDA

Luanda Jun 16, 2008 at 6:48 AM

DEAR SIR,

HOW ARE YOU.

ACTUALLY I AM FROM INDIA, LIKE TO VISIT LUANDA ON JULY 2008.

MY BUSINESS PROGRAMME IS IN LUANDA BUT MY TRAVEL AGENT GIVE THE HOTEL IN KWANZA
      LODGE WHICH IS 70 KM AWAY FROM LUANDA CITY.

COULD YOU PLEASE ADVICE ME, WHETHER THIS KWANZA LODGE IS GOOD PLACE TO STAY,
      SAFETY PLACE AND IT SAFETY TO TRAVEL BY ROAD WAYS TO LUANDA CITY FROM KWANZA,
      BCZO IT TAKES 2 HOURS.

PLEASE ADVICE, IF YOU HAVE ANY SAFETY PRECAUTIONS.

THANKING YOU,

FROM
      KANVEL, INDIA

• bpoels's Profile Photo

Accomodation on 18-19 november

Luanda Nov 7, 2007 at 1:53 PM

Hi,

Who can help me find affordable accomodation in Luanda. I am a world traveller on a budget,

Bart

• General Info on Luanda Angola

Luanda Oct 27, 2007 at 1:49 AM

Just started working offshore out of Luanda and have one day a month in Luanda. Just looking for any tips on things to do and not to do. Bars, safety, shopping, or anything else anyone could offer.
      thanks

2 Answers Nov 8, 2007 at 3:17 PM
    • Interpreter?

Luanda Oct 2, 2007 at 11:17 AM

Hi, I am looking for an interpreter for a 2 week business trip to Cabinda but haven't had any luck finding anything on line - if anyone has any referrals or contacts that would be great. Thanks.

1 Answer Oct 14, 2012 at 11:30 AM
    • Rio Kwanza

Luanda Aug 4, 2007 at 2:03 AM

Does any person or company do paddling on the River Kwanza,Angola, and if not can any person or company supply an answer to wheter a 'Source to Mouth' river expedition is at all possible on the Kwanza. If not please state why not.
      Who will provide info on roads and or Vehicle back-up.

1 Answer Sep 20, 2007 at 11:51 PM
    • EnitPine's Profile Photo

Guesthouse in Luanda

Luanda Jan 30, 2007 at 1:35 PM

I will travel to Luanda in the end of February for a research on contemporary art. As all hotels seem to be very expensive, I am interested if anyone has a good recommendation for a guesthouse, or family, community where I could stay. I will stay for four weeks.

I am also looking for artists, so if you know some intersting people, or you are one of them, please let me know!

Best wishes,

Nadine

3 Answers May 22, 2007 at 8:20 AM
    • bongosamy's Profile Photo

GUESTHOUSE IN LUANDA?

Luanda Jan 23, 2007 at 10:41 AM

Well I have been travelling to Africa on a regular basis for the last 7 years. I have a music label spezialised in African music so thats the main reason for my trips. Sometimes I just arrive at the airport, take a taxi, who dropes me in front of a nice place, I pay my 10$ per night and after three weeks I head back to Frankfurt. Sometimes I book in Advance but thats rare. Anyway I am planning a trip to Luanda and I am actually on the brink of giving up ;) first it looks like I need a invitation from Angola to get a visa!! I dont know anybody there so what to do? Secondly and thats been my main problem, I couldnt find anything under65 per night. I am planning to stay 25 days so at that price its not an option. Third problem, I have written to 15 persones leaving in Luanda from this site but no reply yet. So if anyone can help, please let me know. Thanks. Samy

1 Answer Jan 18, 2008 at 2:44 PM
    • Moving to Luanda with baby 6 month and hisband- looking for house

Luanda Oct 4, 2006 at 7:23 AM

dear friends.
      I will be mooving at the endo of october to Launda for work and was wondering if you know how best to find a place to rent in Luanda.
      thanks for your quick reply.
      Marie

1 Answer Aug 31, 2009 at 1:20 PM
    • Water Treatment?

Provincia de Luanda May 10, 2006 at 2:38 PM

I'm currently working on a community development for Luanda to host some of the employees of our company. The question I have is I hear about the water quality, but does a water company exist? Someone who bottles water in large quantities? The community I'm planning would be self sufficient but I'm having trouble figuring out what type of water infrastructure is available if any? Do people use well water? Any information would be appreciated.

1 Answer Jun 7, 2006 at 7:35 AM
    • Kalua

Luanda Jan 9, 2006 at 1:39 AM

In the year 1974 a Dutch boat called Noord-Nederland was sold to a company in Luanda. The name was changed in Kalua.
      Is there anyone who can tell me more about this boat?
      Or maybe there is someone who has pictures of it??
      Please let me now.

• Lawyers in Luanda

Luanda Sep 1, 2005 at 10:37 AM

Members,

Can anyone confirn for me the existence of a legal company called De Casta Shambo Abrigado and in particular a lawyer called Mr Luis da Silva?

Many thanks

Mich Ping

• Horse Riding around Luanda?

Luanda Jun 12, 2005 at 3:38 AM

Hi, I am very interested in riding horses but can't find many places to practise here in luanda! Anyone get some information ? Thanks, Seb.

2 Answers Jul 14, 2008 at 1:19 PM
    • Streets in Luanda Bairro Palanca

Luanda Mar 15, 2005 at 11:56 AM

Who can tell us if there is in bairro Palanca
      a street called 'Rua 30'
      or
      a street called 'Rua Palanca nr.30' or 'Palanca Rua nr. 30'? In this case 30 is the number of the house.
      We looking for this information on behalf of an Angolan boy in Holland.

Annie

• Luanda International School

Luanda Sep 5, 2004 at 12:47 AM

Did you guys get a web page or other information avenue set up? That would be a big help. Particular questions: - Is there an internet map available showing the location of the oil company compounds and the International School? - Does the Luanda School have a web page? - Do you drive, or do you typically get a driver as is done in many other Third World countries? - What is the medical situation like? I assume you can't even get the basics. Do the oil companies, etc. have their own doctors?

1 Answer Sep 5, 2004 at 1:03 AM
    • Newemployee's Profile Photo

Nightlife/Fun in Lobito, Angola

Luanda Jun 3, 2004 at 6:29 AM

What kind of nightlife is available? what do people do for fun during holidays weekend nights?

• can i get a domestic and abroad flight time table of luanda int'l airport?

Luanda Mar 18, 2004 at 11:17 PM

how are you doing? i'm curious about flight time schedule of luanda international airport. i've tried to look for that information in internet. but i couldn't find any. i would like to know where can i fly to inland cities such as beguela, huambo, lobito,namibe, from luanda airport. i know that angola has a lot of airports over the country. specifically time schedule, kind of airplane, number of flight, destination... can you let me have a look that information? thank you~

• Rua 19??

Luanda Mar 15, 2004 at 12:39 AM

Hello, I'm an immigration lawyer in Holland. In one of my cases I need to prove that there exists a "Rua 19" in Petrangol, Cazenga, Luanda. Could anyone tell me if "rua 19" exists? Thank you in advance

2 Answers Aug 31, 2009 at 1:17 PM
    • moving from texas to luanda, angola

Luanda Dec 4, 2003 at 11:34 AM

I need major tips on relocating and information about luanda. i have searched, but come up with limited info.

14 Answers Oct 2, 2006 at 3:07 AM
    • map

Benfica Apr 1, 2003 at 12:35 AM

map of luanda were i can find the street benfica