change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Provincia de La Altagracia Travel Answer Locations

• Electricity/potable water

Punta Cana Jul 27, 2015 at 5:00 PM

Are USA electric prongs compatible with Palladium outlets. Is potable water easily accessible?

1 Answer Jul 28, 2015 at 1:22 PM
    • russian_yaz's Profile Photo

Moving to Punta Cana for 3 years

Punta Cana Jun 14, 2015 at 3:50 AM

Hi, after several years in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, I'm moving to Punta Cana next week. We (my wife and me) plan to stay for about 3 years, same duration as her work contract. As from my profile, you can see I like MTB, cannyoing and mountain in general. Other than Pico Duarte natural park in the center of the island, is there other place near Punta Cana to enjoy good trails and mountain hikes? Any other advices will be welcomed. Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 20, 2015 at 1:44 PM
    • bekahl's Profile Photo

Where to book trips?

Punta Cana Jun 7, 2015 at 7:55 AM

We are a family of 4 including 2 young children and are going on holiday to Punts Cana the last two weeks of July. Just wondering if it's cheaper and easy enough to book trips and activities with the locals when we are there rather than booking with our travel company.

1 Answer Jun 8, 2015 at 2:49 AM
    • Similar country

Punta Cana May 3, 2015 at 9:30 AM

Hello everyone,
      I would like from this year Puntana Cana in the month of August, but my friends not recommended it to me because of the rainy season. Looking for a destination that resembles Puntana Cana where I can go in August and enjoy the sun. My budget is more at least 1,200 € and I am from Belgium.
      Thank you in advance for your help.

2 Answers May 3, 2015 at 12:00 PM
    • Punta Cana Princess

Punta Cana Apr 1, 2015 at 8:26 AM

Has anyone stayed at this resort? If so, any feedback/

• Weather, crowds in late July

Punta Cana Mar 25, 2015 at 6:09 PM

Is the weather good for the most part this time of year or did we make a mistake to book late July and are the crowds a bit less? Also, I see some people warning of a lot more mosquitoes this time of year. Is that particularly true?
      Thanks for the help.

1 Answer Apr 18, 2015 at 3:40 PM
    • Brunch Locations

Punta Cana Mar 24, 2015 at 10:06 AM

Hello,

I will be having my wedding at Dreams Resort and Spa in January 2016. I would like to hold a brunch for all of my guest. Does anyone know of a good place that can accommodate up to 30 guest near the Dreams Resort?

Thank You

• ice at the resorts

Punta Cana Mar 19, 2015 at 11:03 AM

How about the ice in the drinks at the resorts? Safe?

2 Answers Mar 19, 2015 at 11:13 AM
    • Bahia Principe Resorts?

Punta Cana Jan 29, 2015 at 12:37 PM

We have stayed at Bahia Principe in Mexico and have been happy.
      Wondering how the beach is, crowdwise & chair availability, at the Punta Cana area complex. We are up fairly early and get to the beach around 9ish - will we be able to find lounge chairs?
      Is the food any worse than typical AI food? I am a vegetarian and picky beyond that so I basically eat salad and bread for a week, but want to be sure the rest of our crew is ok with the food.
      Is it worth paying to stay at the Esmeralda for the room service and to be closer to the beach? We don't mind walking, kinda nice to walk off some of the food & alcohol, but if it is crazy far from the Punta Cana part, we may pay. We like room service anyway.
      Any other info would be great - we range in age from 28 - 72 yrs old so quite a mix - but just want to relax and have fun.
      Thanks!

1 Answer Jan 29, 2015 at 1:46 PM
    • tommyj87's Profile Photo

march break 2015!!

Punta Cana Jan 24, 2015 at 1:42 PM

ive decided to take off to bavaro princess and go all out with the platinum vip for 8 days march 3.
      is anyone else headed that way??
      any pointers?

1 Answer Mar 9, 2015 at 2:00 PM
    • Punta Cana Airport

Punta Cana Jan 18, 2015 at 3:35 PM

How long did it take to check in for you flight and make your way throughout he check points in the Punta Cana Airport?

2 Answers Jan 24, 2015 at 1:44 PM
    • Is it safe for two adult women to travel to Punta Cana alone?

Punta Cana Jan 12, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Is it safe for two adult women to travel to Punta Cana alone?

2 Answers Jan 14, 2015 at 7:50 AM
    • happydancer's Profile Photo

What is the best catamaran day trip to Isla Saona and historical tour of Santa Domingo

Punta Cana Jan 11, 2015 at 1:55 PM

I am staying at the Grand Bahia Principe thank you . Will be there April 4 thru 11 thanks

2 Answers Jan 11, 2015 at 8:55 PM
    • Beaches and Dive Operators

Bayahibe Jan 10, 2015 at 11:19 AM

Hi! Can you recommend beaches within a 20 minute bus ride or drive that do not tend to be super crowded? Additionally, any Dive Operators in particular that you would recommend?
      Thank you very much!

1 Answer Mar 17, 2015 at 6:17 AM
    • Best resort for tweens

Punta Cana Jan 6, 2015 at 5:36 PM

We plan to travel with our 10 and 13 year old boys, best resort? All best of lists for "family" seem to focus on younger kids.

1 Answer Jan 20, 2015 at 5:25 PM
    • Bayahibe first visit to Caribbean

Bayahibe Dec 28, 2014 at 11:36 AM

I'm from the uk we have never been anywhere apart from Spain, lots of questions do you tip need jabs is it safe etc. we have booked for nov 15.

2 Answers Jan 20, 2015 at 5:25 PM
    • Is it safe for women to go outside the hotel in the day

Punta Cana Dec 27, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Can anyone advise me is it safe to go outside the Hotel in the day....!!!!!
      my sister and myself are thinking of going away for 2 weeks here but cant stay confined we have to get out and about thanks

6 Answers Jan 20, 2015 at 5:25 PM
    • Travel Insurance

Punta Cana Dec 15, 2014 at 9:29 AM

How much travel insurance should one carry for a vacation to the DR?

5 Answers Dec 15, 2014 at 10:17 AM
    • Swim suit code at resort

Punta Cana Nov 30, 2014 at 6:01 PM

My husband and I are planning on staying at the Catalonia Royal Bavaro, Punta Cana. It's adult only next to a sister family resort. Are women allow sun bath top free by the pool and/or beach. I would like to (just to get an even tan nothing weird) but I don't want to do it if I am the only one or break any rules. I've read conflicting things on other boards, or worse. I just want an answer not a debate. thanks.

3 Answers Dec 16, 2014 at 4:37 PM
    • Taxi's at the airport

Punta Cana Nov 20, 2014 at 9:54 AM

I am traveling to Memories Splash on Jan 7th. Do the taxis that go from the Airport to the resorts take credit cards? Or do I have to convert my US $ to pay them?

2 Answers Nov 20, 2014 at 11:22 AM
    • Transportation

Punta Cana Oct 16, 2014 at 1:03 PM

Hi,

I am in search for a reasonable transfer from PUJ. Me & my husband will be arriving to PUJ on Sunday Oct. 19 @ 3:30. We will need transfer to Melia Caribe Tropical in Punta Cana. We will be departing on Friday Oct. 24 @ 12p.m. So we will need a round trip transfer.

1 Answer Oct 16, 2014 at 1:22 PM
    • Will bug spray be enough?

Punta Cana Oct 15, 2014 at 8:13 AM

globalnews.ca/news/1574064/d...
      I do not want to catch the latest viral epidemic going around by mosquitoes in Punta Cana DR. I plan to go in Nov 2014. Any suggestions of how to avoid getting bit?
      I am not going on any land excursions thanks to this. I REALLY was hoping to go zip-lining and horseback riding.
      I am bummed.

4 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 9:57 AM
    • 18th Birthday

Punta Cana Sep 17, 2014 at 11:49 AM

My daughter asked to go to Hard Rock Punta Cana for her 18th birthday.
      We arrive early October and I want to make it really special for her any ideas if what we can do so she will remember it forever.?
      Thanks

• Which is a good resort for daytime activities and night scene?

Punta Cana Sep 10, 2014 at 3:51 PM

Group of late 20s - early 30s ladies looking to keep busy and have fun.

1 Answer Sep 11, 2014 at 4:11 AM
    • party bus in Punta Cana

Punta Cana Sep 8, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Is there a party bus in Punta Cana

2 Answers Sep 10, 2014 at 5:20 AM
    • First timer??

Punta Cana Aug 21, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Thinking of the Melia in January with our 15 year old daughter?? Will there be planned activities through out the day for her?? Any other info greatly appreciated!! With her we obviously cant upgrade to the adults only section....Have read that is the best way to go, will we be happy without upgrading?

1 Answer Sep 10, 2014 at 5:25 AM
    • Traveling to punta cana october 31st to November 3rd

Punta Cana Aug 21, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Is it recommended to travel to Punta Cana druing this time period? Will there be hurricaines? Is it really rainy and gloomy?

2 Answers Aug 21, 2014 at 5:45 PM
    • Majestic Elegance Club

Punta Cana Aug 19, 2014 at 9:37 PM

How is the hotel Majestic Elegance hotel? Good night life in Punta Cana?

• Helicopter transfers

Punta Cana Aug 19, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Hi,
      we have booked our honeymoon in April 2015 a two week trip to cayo laventardo island samana, I'm enquiring if your company carry out helicopter transfers from puerto planta airport to the island, it would be for four adults and luggage, can you please give me the total cost of this and detail of how to book it with yourselves.

2 Answers Sep 29, 2014 at 2:02 PM
    • Helicopter transfers

Punta Cana Aug 19, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Hi,
      we have booked our honeymoon in April 2015 a two week trip to cayo laventardo island samana, I'm enquiring if your company carry out helicopter transfers from puerto planta airport to the island, it would be for four adults and luggage, can you please give me the total cost of this and detail of how to book it with yourselves.

1 Answer Aug 23, 2014 at 4:41 AM