change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Provincia de Guantánamo Travel Answer Locations

• cheapestpension?

Guantánamo Feb 7, 2011 at 6:45 PM

any tips on the absolutest..cheapest! pension?..in guantanamo?

1 Answer Feb 9, 2011 at 8:20 AM
    • Going to Baracoa?

Baracoa Apr 17, 2009 at 12:32 PM

I'm looking for a Canadian (preferably from Alberta, though not essential) who is planning to travel to Baracoa in the next month or so. My Cuban friend there needs over-the-counter medication for her baby, and I would like someone to take them to her (a small package). If you can help, please contact me.

• Cuba this Summer/ Guantanamo Carnival

Guantánamo Apr 16, 2009 at 10:50 AM

Hi RickL and others,

Its Great to see a reveiw on the Guantanamo Carnival.

My Cuban dance teacher is planning a trip over there this summer. It's going to be my first time visiting Cuba. In about 2 weeks time, I am wondering if i should just stay close to Havana and hit other hightlights and save the trip across Island to the East side. Or, is it totally THE thing to do in Cuba to go to this Carnival? I am interested in Cuban dance and off course sightseen...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
      Sandy

• Traveling in Costa Rica with a baby

Costa Rica Oct 5, 2005 at 9:42 PM

Hi, going to CR for 3 weeks in Dec/Jan, plannning on Nosara, Montezuma, Papagayo (attending a wedding there), then spending a week in the Osa Peninsula.
      I would really appreciate some advice.

1. Should we rent a car when we arrive? Drive to Nosara with the 11 month old very hot, tired, annoyed baby? Or fly there, then rent a car later on to schlep about from Montezuma.

2. Should we fly up to Papagayo from Montezuma? Or drive?

3. Definitely going to fly to Osa from Papagayo, then fly back up to San Jose to go home.

4. Also, stay in Mal Pais, or Montezuma, which is more local, charming, not too mad and touristy.

Any and all advice about this first trip with our baby would be really appreciated. We are not going to be doing any big adventure stuff, just being laid back and absorbing the greeness and beauty.

I just feel a bit lost, you know, like, if it was just us two we'd just rent a vehicle and explore, but you can't really bang a baby about in the back of a bumpy car all day, so we are trying to really find a way to have a fab time. I just feel a bit nervous about all the stuff I read about potholes, dreadful roads, really, really lon journeys from a to b.

Any experienced advice would be so welcome

Thanks

Poulla

• Help

Baracoa Jan 5, 2005 at 12:45 AM

Hay, I need help, i have to talk to one guy in Baracoa, but i don`t know how to transmit the mesage to him, it is relly important...can anybody help me!! Please!!! Saludos Tina

4 Answers Jan 21, 2005 at 11:06 PM
    • Enamorada's Profile Photo

Travel

Baracoa Sep 10, 2003 at 11:58 AM

How do I travel from Moa to Baracoa, is it by plane, bus or car? How much it cost?

4 Answers Oct 22, 2008 at 5:07 PM